Annihilation Silver Surfer vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
This is Storm's most powerful version on her own. No other outside devices or help. I'm not making this thread o mock fans. I'm just wondering what people think.

Originally posted by don't shiv

Silver Surfer open to debate

Priest
Surfer 10/10

Hannibal-Lector
surfer....

Rewmac
I say that too. But this thread isn't to mock 2damnloud...But it's funny how people think it's an open fight. I really want to see how those people think Surfer is a debate against Storm...

Hitman911
There is no debate. This is like comparing Strong Guy to the Hulk. Both are Strong but the Hulk is in another league. No-one ever said Storm is weak but she can't be mentioned in the same thought as SS.

Utrigita
Surfer wins, any version.

Open for debate my @ss

janus77
hmm, Storm's somewhat aesthetically pleasing (on occasions), so maybe Surfer just fails to put up a fight?

sorry, can't see a way that Surfer could possibly lose in a fight with Storm.

it'd last all of .000000000000000000000000001 seconds, and result in a blood splattered surfboard and Storm's body ripped into two.

braz
I've heard Annihilations Silver Surfer was pretty badass, I'd say he takes it.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Surfer wins, any version.

Open for debate my @ss

Hudlin disagrees

Rewmac
Originally posted by braz
I've heard Annihilations Silver Surfer was pretty badass, I'd say he takes it. In the Heralds of Galactus he fought Tenebrous and Aegis.

Utrigita
ore maybe surfer would try to calm her down and take all of her attacks until suddenly he loses his temper and then in .000000000000000000000000001 and then some either kills ore knock her out.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Hudlin disagrees

Why would hudlin disagree when Storm so far hasn't blown a planet to scratch confused

wink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Utrigita
Why would hudlin disagree when Storm so far hasn't blown a planet to scratch confused

wink

Surfer should

2damnloud
VERY rarely we see Storm go all out against people who are worthy of her power SOLO.

I don't even think she's taken on MAGNETO, solo.

When they did have a confrontation, he did seem quite amazed/frightened at her power.

When she shocked the shit outta SS, she was on a team. That's all she did, too. Storm could have absorbed the stellar energy from empty space and provided a better blast without any need for an "atmsophere".

We don't really have anything to draw anything from. Plus she holds back.......ALOT.

She has TONS of raw power, though. And she is capable of anything.

This is her most powerful version so.... I dunno.

AcousticDoc
If storm is so powerful why didn't they just ask her to stop Jesus Cable instead of asking Silver Surfer?

2damnloud
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
If storm is so powerful why didn't they just ask her to stop Jesus Cable instead of asking Silver Surfer?

Are you serious? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.