Ladies an gents i present to you the bat bike from the sequel to BB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
Here it is.

Supreme being
And again.

boriquaking55
Eh, the car was cool but this is getting kinda ridculous.

Why does Warner Bros. insist on introducing new "snazzy" vehicles in every sequel anyways? It's a lame gimmick and it distracts the viewer off what the focus of the movies should be, the characters. My my, I really put too much thought into this lol.

Deathstroke
Dangit, I just made a thread too. sad

Anyway, I think that the Tumbler gets destroyed in the movie and he makes this out of the parts.

I think it could look really cool in action, but I'm not a fan of the guns on the front.

Edit: Here's a video of it
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=13F4067E-E33C-4D98-96B1-51BAFDD4F35E&t=m17&f=06/64&p=Source_Today%20Show&fg=&GT1=10056

Supreme being
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Anyway, I think that the Tumbler gets destroyed in the movie and he makes this out of the parts.

I think it could look really cool in action, but I'm not a fan of the guns on the front.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=13F4067E-E33C-4D98-96B1-51BAFDD4F35E&t=m17&f=06/64&p=Source_Today%20Show&fg=&GT1=10056

hmmmmmmmmmm yeah you seem to have a habit of making duplicate threads after i have made them. stick out tongue

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Supreme being
hmmmmmmmmmm yeah you seem to have a habit of making duplicate threads after i have made them. stick out tongue

What was my other thread?

Your thread title is too long. I couldn't just scan the threads and see "Batcyle" jumping out at me. mad

Oh, and at least MY batcycle thread had the video. stick out tongue

Galan007
Here it is. Ghey? ermmhappy

Galan007
What was my other thread?

Your thread title is too long. I couldn't just scan the threads and see "Batcyle" jumping out at me. mad

Oh, and at least MY batcycle thread had the video. stick out tongue Nice Sig/Avvy! thumb up

Superman FAS is a choice read! big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Actually the Bat Cycle comes from the Tumbler.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Galan007
Nice Sig/Avvy! thumb up

Thanks. big grin

roughrider
Kinda looks like he'd fall off it easy.

ragesRemorse
Any time a superhero rides a bike in comics or movies, it always turns out shittifyingly cheesy. By the looks of that bike, it looks like the practical and more realistic tone that nolan went for in Begins has been lost. That thing looks goofy as shit. Give me a ducati, i'll out run that piece of crap

fanboy 1988
it looks a jacked up go kart

Kinneary
I like to give most movies the benefit of the doubt, and I'm hoping that the bike turns out not to be some cheesy gimmick. But that's all I can really think of it coming off as. Why does he even need the bike? If it's built by pieces of the tumbler, wouldn't it just be easier to buy a replacement vehicle to get around in while he builds another vehicle? The bat-bike is kind of useless and impractical to me.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Any time a superhero rides a bike in comics or movies, it always turns out shittifyingly cheesy. By the looks of that bike, it looks like the practical and more realistic tone that nolan went for in Begins has been lost. That thing looks goofy as shit. Give me a ducati, i'll out run that piece of crap

Then why did Nolan give the go ahead for THAT look?

Supreme being
Come on guys why cant we all just say in Nolan we trust.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Come on guys why cant we all just say in Nolan we trust.

Thanks for saying that.

Deathstroke
Here are some hi-res pics:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5879

I think it looks alright, but I'm going to reserve final judgement till I see it actually driving.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Then why did Nolan give the go ahead for THAT look?

probably because he wants to bring in a more exaggerated atmosphere closer to the comics. The advent of "the bat bike" doesnt takeaway any of my anticipation from the dark knight, im just saying it looks fu.cking retarded. im sure after all the lighting, editing and music effects, it will be passable, but a bike seems more impractical than anything else about batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.