Hercules vs. Hellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
balloonWhat does happen when the Mutants kick ass?

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
balloonWhat does happen when the Mutants kick ass?

does herc have the mace

Wonder Man
It's his; so yeah. Don't forget though a t.k. can just pull you apart.

guy222
It's his; so yeah. Don't forget though a t.k. can just pull you apart.

good point

can hellion recover from a punch

Wonder Man
Since he's a male you gotta fig. his t.k. is stronger than Jean's. His shields would hold. I'd like to see what Magneto could throw at him really.

guy222
Since he's a male you gotta fig. his t.k. is stronger than Jean's. His shields would hold. I'd like to see what Magneto could throw at him really.

hellion>jean?

i agree about mags

snoopdogg
If Hellions shields didn't hold up to Colossus they won't hold up for Herc.

xmarksthespot
That was prior to his upgrade where he flew from Dallas to New York in seconds, after which his powers dampened down but the amount of effort that used to go into lifting a paperclip could blast apart the Danger Room.

He's not tearing Hercules apart by any means. But he can easily just hurl him into space.

snoopdogg
I heard he was back to his normal levels? Either way Herc. is stronger than Colossus so he should get the same restult.

Blair Wind
TK users are all idiots. Just push the windpipe....or send them into space.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I heard he was back to his normal levels? Either way Herc. is stronger than Colossus so he should get the same restult. Either Colossus or Hercules against current Hellion gets telekinetically hurled into space, they'd never even be able to get ahold of him considering his current flight capabilities.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Either Colossus or Hercules against current Hellion gets telekinetically hurled into space, they'd never even be able to get ahold of him considering his current flight capabilities. True. That's a very popular method of victory.

llagrok
Hellion's one of the strongest Telekinetics we have at the moment so he has the potential to wipe the floor with Hercules.

Fortunately for Herc, Hellion hardly has any control over over his TK at the moment, so I think this could go either way. It depends a lot on how luck either of them are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.