the kragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laxmazta
Does anybody know how the kragon ended up the way it did

SammySparrow
You must mean the 'Kraken'. Beckett ordered Jones to kill it.

LoveJackSparrow
Yup...but good thing that it died because i mean it was a bad creature but it could have been in further movies. Sad and Happy at the same time!

IheartPocky
"I thought you would've learned that when I ordered you to kill your pet"

I love beckett.. he's a love-to-hate villian..

potcfan2003
I'm kind of sad that the Kracken died... it was a really good action scene... but I have a question for you>:

If when Will stabbed the heart the Kracken was alive, then would Will control the Kracken?

AudioHeart
Beckett = *EVIL* laughing out loud

LoveJackSparrow
Originally posted by potcfan2003
I'm kind of sad that the Kracken died... it was a really good action scene... but I have a question for you>:

If when Will stabbed the heart the Kracken was alive, then would Will control the Kracken?
Yep he would have and you know Will could have done bad things if he had the kraken. You know he dose want Jack dead he hates him so he could just have ordered the kraken to kill him...but otherwise i think it would have been fine if Kraken was alive.

potcfan2003
I think that Will is fine with Jack, bc Jack saved Will's life. and besides, Will wouldn't do bad things with the kRaken... He might use it to find people for him, but not manipulate people and kill people like DJ did....

LoveJackSparrow
well i see your point but still will didnt know that...unless Elizabeth told him...or if somebody on the FD at that point told him. but you know...now that i think of it...Will would be a good villan...no offince...but he would be a cool villan i mean would if Jack kissed Elizabeth like a phew times in a future movie(unlickly i'm just think of what things could hapen) And Will saw that and would if like Jack killed his father because Boostrape was going to kill Jack(forsome reason i'm just think of what jack could do you know like take everything that Will pretty much loves) And then Jack and Will fight and Elizabeth starts to scream and she keeps on saying stop it you to or stop it will or stop it Jack it would be awesome and then finally someone (that means either jack or will) finally cuts one of ther swords and throws it out of whoever hes fightings hands and then right when he is about to stab who ever he is going to get stabed Elizabeth gets in front of whoever is about to get stabed and she gets stabed. and who ever stabed her would scream and say something like i cant beleive i just stabed the woman i love, and then she falls into the hands of who ever she got in front of and the person who she fell into would kiss her and the guy who stabed her fell to the floor and told her i'm so sorry and she looks at the person and after that she takes her last breaths in whoevers arms shes in. Now that would be awesome! It would probally be will who she falls into the hands in.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Kraken: giant cuttlefish. Cephalopod(or something. someone spell for me or tell me the right word.). Davey's pet.

Beckett: Someone who hates pets. conclusion came from having the kraken killed. shock

big grin

potcfan2003
Liz being stabbed wouldn't be aweosme... but it would be a good scene...and Yeah, she would fall in Will's arms, bc my goofy friend came over and is all "It says Will on it I must read it" That is an exact quote!!

LoveJackSparrow
lol shes crazy for him then...

potcfan2003
i know... r u talking about my friend? or Liz?

Jaeh_JediPirate
laughing out loud

I double take whenever i spot anything piratey or star warsy when i read. i immediately turn back there lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.