Wolverine and Black Panther vs Captain America and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Current versions of all, (except Captain America of course. Version from Civil War), so no more corpse jokes, theyre getting old. smile

The fights in the Wakandan jungles, all are going all out.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by braz
Current versions of all, (except Captain America of course. Version from Civil War), so no more corpse jokes, theyre getting old. smile

The fights in the Wakandan jungles, all are going all out.

Is the armbar allowed?

braz
Im sorry, armbar?

guy222
Im sorry, armbar?

T'Challa embarassed SS with an armbar

I like Team One

braz
Originally posted by guy222
T'Challa embarassed SS with an armbar

I like Team One

Wait..Silver Surfer..?! blink

I just looked up an armbar on wiki and it said its like an arm lock hold, and if thats what we're talking about here, then yeah, thats allowed, just whatever moves they may know.

Soljer
Team two.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Team two.

What matchups?

Soljer
Wait..Silver Surfer..?! blink

I just looked up an armbar on wiki and it said its like an arm lock hold, and if thats what we're talking about here, then yeah, thats allowed, just whatever moves they may know.

Technically, it was more like a keylock or a kimura than an armbar, but regardless - it's T'Challa's version of the Batkick.

norrinradd43
I dont know, TChalla putting Silver Surfer in a rear naked choak and holding him there elevated him to top tier status.......jk

braz
Technically, it was more like a keylock or a kimura than an armbar, but regardless - it's T'Challa's version of the Batkick.

Gotcha. Yeah sure, thats allowed, why not?

Soljer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont know, TChalla putting Silver Surfer in a rear naked choak and holding him there elevated him to top tier status.......jk

It also was not a rear naked choke.

Someone attempting - and failing - to use proper terminology is definitely one of my pet peeves.

braz
Team 1 ftw, although Sabretooth can take Black Panther, Wolverine proved he could take Sabretooth and he can do the same to Capt IMO.

braz
Bump.

charlemagne9746
It's tough to call...it could go either way, imo. Sabretooth is more than capable of taking Logan out...and vice versa. Cap and Black Panther could go either way...though i'd give it to Panther here..home field advantage.

Since it is taking place in Wakanda...I'd say Logan and Panther take it 6/10

King_Mungi
Well current Sabertooth who got augmented once again by Weapon X *sigh* just defeated Wolverine by stabing out his eyes.

The rematch happens next month, and it's "supposed" to be their last fight. The way Sabertooth has been depicted lately...I'm rooting for Wolverine.

Badabing
I have no idea who wins. blink

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well current Sabertooth who got augmented once again by Weapon X *sigh* just defeated Wolverine by stabing out his eyes.

The rematch happens next month, and it's "supposed" to be their last fight. The way Sabertooth has been depicted lately...I'm rooting for Wolverine.

If it is supposed to be their last fight....surely Logan will take it, eh

braz

Yeah, that is true, but besides that in other issues before, Wolverine has been proving to hold his own against Sabes quite well. I can't wait for the next issue, this has been an awesome series of them just going at it. Happy Dance

King_Mungi
I can't wait for the next issue, this has been an awesome series of them just going at it. Happy Dance

But this story destroyed the character of Wild Child. A nazi that fought in WW2? What?

braz
But this story destroyed the character of Wild Child. A nazi that fought in WW2? What?

Oh. Yeah. I thought that was Sabretooth though. embarrasment

King_Mungi
Oh. Yeah. I thought that was Sabretooth though. embarrasment

That might have been more belivable then flippin Wild Child, and how the hell did he get so strong? Steam rolled Wolverine and Sasquatch...what?

Alfheim
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is the armbar allowed?

Oh shut up. miffed:

Caps Conscience
Cap n Sabes

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap n Sabes

I believe Black Panther and Capt went at it a few months back in the Civil War series, I cant remember though, and who won it. you know which one Im talkin about?

Soljer
I believe Black Panther and Capt went at it a few months back in the Civil War series, I cant remember though, and who won it. you know which one Im talkin about?

Oh, the fight in which T'Challa and Steve BOTH mentioned how injured and messed up he still was?

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Oh shut up. miffed:

Don't tell anyone to shutup

That's rude

If u read, SS didn't break an armbar by T'Challa. How embarassing

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
Don't tell anyone to shutup

That's rude

If u read, SS didn't break an armbar by T'Challa. How embarassing

^^^^Dweeb^^^^^ stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
^^^^Dweeb^^^^^ stick out tongue

big grin

Creshosk
With the armbar allowed... that means the jobber auras are up.

Thanos jobbed to Wolverine
Silver surfer jobbed to Blackpanther
Hulk jobbed to Captain America
Wolverine jobbed to Sabeertooth.

Sabertooth>Wolverine>Thanos?Black Panther>Silversurfer?Captain America>Hulk

Though everyone jobs to Captain America at some point in their carrers.

Captain America and Sabertooth ftw.

note: this post is supposed to be amusing in tone and not intended to be taken seriously. going along with this joke post is acceptable, taking it seriously shows that you not only lack a sarcasm detactor but with this disclaimer lack the ability to read, you great dumbass you.

braz
Oh, the fight in which T'Challa and Steve BOTH mentioned how injured and messed up he still was?

I honestly cant rememeber, all I remember was Black Panther slashing Capts chainmail with his anti-metal claws and not liquefying it.

Soljer
I honestly cant rememeber, all I remember was Black Panther slashing Capts chainmail with his anti-metal claws and not liquefying it.

laughing

I was meaning to be a smart ass - not ACTUALLY clarify. I was just pointing out that (at least, if we're thinking of the same fight) the confrontation between the two characters would be inadmissible as 'evidence' as both admitted that Steve was no where near his full strength.

braz
laughing

I was meaning to be a smart ass - not ACTUALLY clarify. I was just pointing out that (at least, if we're thinking of the same fight) the confrontation between the two characters would be inadmissible as 'evidence' as both admitted that Steve was no where near his full strength.

Gotcha. wink But see I dont even know if this was the same fight, all I know is it was about 6-7 months back in the Civil War series.

capt it up
depends if capt goes down first or black panther. There the weak links in this match.

Jade Lightning
Originally posted by capt it up
depends if capt goes down first or black panther. There the weak links in this match.

Agreed, if Cap goes down before BP, then team one wins, however, if BP falls before Cap, then Sabertooth and Cap have what it takes to beat Wolverine 2 on 1.

All n all I'd give a lone wolverine slightly better odds than a lone sabertooth.

Team 1 55%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.