Thanos vs Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
very very good matchup battle takes place on the moon

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by norrinradd43

Not Even. Alan Dies a horrible Death. he's got the power, but not the stamina.

norrinradd43
I dont know it has been said that Alan is potentially the most powerful being in the universe...he also was able to hurt parallax

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont know it has been said that Alan is potentially the most powerful being in the universe...he also was able to hurt parallax

No. He's not. Not even close.

norrinradd43
should check out his respect thread he has some pretty amazing feats

norrinradd43
I think he is very capable of giving thanos a fight

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think he is very capable of giving thanos a fight

he's powerful no doubt. But in the end, he is an old man.

guy222

thanos should

Space M ummy
Originally posted by guy222
thanos should

agreed. Thanos has taken full on hits from the surfer, odin, galactus, Thor with gem, hung out inside black holes, the works.

Its going to take more than that to bring him down, and I don't see alan bringing that kind of power to the table.

Soljer
Thanos.

Seriously. This isn't even a fight.

And, hell, you KNOW if Nvr gives Thanos the win, it has to be a pretty lopsided thread. wink.

quanchi112
thanos laughs his ass off and when he calms down he curbstomps him.

guy222
still thanos

tsscls
Thanos and Alan Scott face off in the darkest regions of space. Alan is the first to attack as he can sense Thanos's evil. Thanos watches the emerald volley coming at him and thinks, "Infinity Shit! If I decimate this octogenarian, then I'll look like a complete cosmic ass on the KMC boards." He then takes the green blast straight in the kisser and lays down for the ten; all the while thinking, "Please Quanch, forgive me!"
Alan Scott 10/10

TheBadguy
Can any Latern beat Thanos? don't say any gheyness like parallax/Ion

Originally posted by tsscls
He then takes the green blast straight in the kisser and lays down for the ten; all the while thinking, "Please Quanch, forgive me!"
Alan Scott 10/10

lmfao.

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Regular Alan isn't gonna win this. Sentinel maybe, but not regular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.