Thanos vs. Light Ray, Orion, Superman, Hal Jordan, starfire and Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has taken on multiple Top tiers before.
He's stood up to Tyrant who beat the marvel equivs of this team.
Gladiator, Gany, BRB,jack of hears, Silver Surfer and terrax.

thanos also stood up to odin who pwned the infinity watch and the surfer like nothing.

So how does Thanos do in a blood lust match against These guys?

charlemagne9746
I say the team. Orion with the AF..and no mother box...I think that would rock Thanos. Add in the rest, and Thanos goes down.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has taken on multiple Top tiers before.
He's stood up to Tyrant who beat the marvel equivs of this team.
Gladiator, Gany, BRB,jack of hears, Silver Surfer and terrax.

thanos also stood up to odin who pwned the infinity watch and the surfer like nothing.

So how does Thanos do in a blood lust match against These guys?

this time he's going down. These are much tougher opponents than guys like Terrax and Gladiator.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
this time he's going down. These are much tougher opponents than guys like Terrax and Gladiator.

nah. i wouldn't say that. Terrax can beat lightray for about half. And gladiator can pull some wins against superman.

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
nah. i wouldn't say that. Terrax can beat lightray for about half. And gladiator can pull some wins against superman.

True statement but I think that glads can pull a lot of wins off of superman, even though superman is the greatest hero ever. Got to love the guy. Just seen the superman return movie for the 8th time and it just continue to make you look at the guy as the most honourable hero there is. Theres no hero greater but in my opinion gladiator would mud stomp him, if written to his capability.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
True statement but I think that glads can pull a lot of wins off of superman, even though superman is the greatest hero ever. Got to love the guy. Just seen the superman return movie for the 8th time and it just continue to make you look at the guy as the most honourable hero there is. Theres no hero greater but in my opinion gladiator would mud stomp him, if written to his capability.

Dude, there's no way in hell Gladiator can ever match Superman. ninja

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, there's no way in hell Gladiator can ever match Superman. ninja

Dude gladiator is every thing superman is and more. When i stop seeing superman struggling to move a moon by his da** self then i would consider him even close to gladiator in power.

When I see superman go faster than 100 times the speed of light and it actually SAYS this in a comic, then I would consider him even close to gladiator in strength. When I see superman crush a planet with his fist, not fly through one but crush it, then I would consider him close to gladiator power. When I see superman fly through a blast that was stated that could destroy an entire solar system unfazed then he would be close to gladiator. When I see superman fight someone and it is claimed in the comic that superman fight would destroy worlds, then he would be in gladiator league.

Gladiator has been doing pre crisis events since the beginning of his appearance. Moving planets, throwing punches that level cities, one handing the baxter building, etc.... Gladiator is a jobbing character because hes a villian. Like i said written to his capability, he would destroy superman, especially since he has been trained by the shiar martial arts.

Jebus reborn
Gladiator is a jobbing character because hes a villian. Like i said written to his capability, he would destroy superman, especially since he has been trained by the shiar martial arts. Nevermind the rest of the shit spewed here, but..

Black Adam is a villain, Thanos is a villain, do you see either barely putting down Colossus?
That's hardly an excuse, he just... isn't as tough as you think/overrate.

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Nevermind the rest of the shit spewed here, but..

Black Adam is a villain, Thanos is a villain, do you see either barely putting down Colossus?
That's hardly an excuse, he just... isn't as tough as you think/overrate.

I have seen firelord taken out by spiderman. I have seen hulk taken out by spiderman, wolverine, even lady deathstrike beat the hell out of him. I have seen thanos get ass owned by drax without cosmic powers. I have seen silver surfer get owned by black panther. Darkseid getting owned by superman, batman had a good showing against him, supergirl, dont know whos next. I have seen solomon grundy get owned by batman, hulk got taken out by batman. I have seen juggernaut get taken out by beast, spiderman, venom beat the hell out of him. I have seen holocaust fight the entire xmen but when he gets to sabertooth he loses. I have seen apocalypse almost get taken out by a damn table and cable beating the hell out of him and magneto ripping him to shred and the sad thing magneto only had half of his power.

Thing has beaten the hell out of terrax. She hulk has owned thanos.

You dont know what in the hell youre talking about but you all have a good night, got to go to work in the morning.

G-Mafia
In the Odin fight, Surfers' blast hurt Odin a little bit. In the Tyrant battle, Surfers' blast barely registered. In this one, Thanos goes down after a brief battle.

carver9
almost forgot. Do you want to know the sad thing about this. All of gladiator loses means jack. It dont add up. The guy stalemated silver surfer, beat the hell out of ego and stalemated him also. Took on the fantastic four and skrulls at the same time. Almost beat the entire xmen before getting mind raped. Almost killed hyperion, breaking his neck. Took on supreme, one of the most powerful superman posers there is and stalemated him.

It dont add up. Unless youre telling me that cannonball can also stalemate surfer and stalemate ego the planet and fight sue storm with the unipower and almost stalemate her.

Yeah right.

Jebus reborn
I have seen firelord taken out by spiderman. I have seen hulk taken out by spiderman, wolverine, even lady deathstrike beat the hell out of him. I have seen thanos get ass owned by drax without cosmic powers. I have seen silver surfer get owned by black panther. Darkseid getting owned by superman, batman had a good showing against him, supergirl, dont know whos next. I have seen solomon grundy get owned by batman, hulk got taken out by batman. I have seen juggernaut get taken out by beast, spiderman, venom beat the hell out of him. I have seen holocaust fight the entire xmen but when he gets to sabertooth he loses. I have seen apocalypse almost get taken out by a damn table and cable beating the hell out of him and magneto ripping him to shred and the sad thing magneto only had half of his power.

You dont know what in the hell youre talking about but you all have a good night, got to go to work in the morning. Do you even have any reading comprehension, or memory?

Hell, most of those are heroes getting taken out by heroes, and some of them are villains getting taken out by villains...

God, it's not even worth it to respond to this...

And, the sad thing is, I really want to, because most of it involves context, not just simple "he won".

Oh well.

charlemagne9746
almost forgot. Do you want to know the sad thing about this. All of gladiator loses means jack. It dont add up. The guy stalemated silver surfer, beat the hell out of ego and stalemated him also. Took on the fantastic four and skrulls at the same time. Almost beat the entire xmen before getting mind raped. Almost killed hyperion, breaking his neck. Took on supreme, one of the most powerful superman posers there is and stalemated him.

It dont add up. Unless youre telling me that cannonball can also stalemate surfer and stalemate ego the planet and fight sue storm with the unipower and almost stalemate her.

Yeah right.

lol...alright now...you complain to us when we try to justify Darkseid jobbing to people.

charlemagne9746
you're not as bad as quanchi though....i wish he would've said that..lol

Jebus reborn

Yeah right. Hippo-crite?
I know how it's actually spelled, so don't correct me.

Utrigita

You dont know what in the hell youre talking about but you all have a good night, got to go to work in the morning.

Everybody has low showings, Superman does Gladiator does hell everybody has low shovings, I really fail to see what you point is concerning these things.

Utrigita

Yeah right.

Well good for him, but the greatest disadvantage Gladiator has is when he begins to doubt himself he loses, and in the tyrant battle he was absolutely sure of himself and still got owned. Supermans powerlevel isn't falling because he thinks he cannot make it maybe his will to fight is falling but his powerlevel isn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
you're not as bad as quanchi though....i wish he would've said that..lol dont refer to me ....ever when i havent even responded in this thread ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.