hulk vs 8th day juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which hulk can take on 8th day juggernaut ?

savage hulk
grey hulk
hulk 2099
or classic hulk

Soljer
All of them fighting simultaneously would STILL lose to eighth day.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
All of them fighting simultaneously would STILL lose to eighth day. 'Lose' is an understatement. smile

carver9
all of them die and they can all gang up on him and the outcome would be the same.

There goes your answer.

Kaos sebaceous
laughing 8th day would own all of them at the same time

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
laughing 8th day would own all of them at the same time 1 at a time yes but 4 hulks against 1 juggy. hes out numbered there.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by spidey-dude
1 at a time yes but 4 hulks against 1 juggy. hes out numbered there.
doesent matter

carver9
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
laughing 8th day would own all of them at the same time

I think he could since he did walk through thor hits like they were nothing. He didnt even acknowledge them. So if strength dont get his attention what in the hell is the hulks going to do but fall.

He walked through thor hammer blows, his fist, and everything else.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by carver9
I think he could since he did walk through thor hits like they were nothing. He didnt even acknowledge them. So if strength dont get his attention what in the hell is the hulks going to do but fall.

He walked through thor hammer blows, his fist, and everything else. if that was king thor you think he could have taken him out ?

carver9
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if that was king thor you think he could have taken him out ?

I really dont know since there was no sign of weakness but king thor can bfr him. He didnt even acknowledge regular thor and thor has pound powerhouses like surfer, etc.... 8th day had to be extremely, extremely, extremely powerful to not recognize a planet buster hitting him and squezzing the life out of him and also taking on eight gods that was stated each having enough power to match thor and he beat all eight of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.