A forum run by trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueLoveBelieve
About 7 new threads in over 3 weeks. Wow, can't imagine why no one wants to participate in this forum. Could it have anything to do with the trolls? Nah! I'm sure that's purely a coincidence. Because obviously everyone's opinion is valued and respected here.....NOT!!!

Long Live Lana/Kristen....the best young actress to come along in many many years. confused Oops! I said the 'K' word, time to ban me!

What a joke this forum is laughing out loud

Amazon
duuuuude bangin
I cant believe your back. If you keep up with these argumentative threads they're gonna ban you.

PS the reason this forum is so quiet lateley is because there are no more new episodes until the new season starts. There are no new episodes to discuss.

Have fun.

Kal of Krypton
banned

Seriously, get a life.

You like Lana, and are getting mad at the fact that we don't. Stop coming back and creating pointless threads.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
About 7 new threads in over 3 weeks. Wow, can't imagine why no one wants to participate in this forum. Could it have anything to do with the trolls? Nah! I'm sure that's purely a coincidence. Because obviously everyone's opinion is valued and respected here.....NOT!!!

Long Live Lana/Kristen....the best young actress to come along in many many years. confused Oops! I said the 'K' word, time to ban me!

What a joke you are. The only troll I see is you. Why the hell are you back? HOW the hell are you back? After your crap before, you should have been gone and done for good. Jeez. If you have nothing to do except this crap, Kal is right. Get a life.

gun_bandanaomg_smilieraygun

TrueLoveBelieve
Shoud I be surprised that the main characters (aka 'trolls') are the first and probably only ones to respond to my post? Just making a point here trollies....no one posts here because you 'members' as Rogue likes to call you, think that you are judge and jury for every new member who posts anything in here. This is the slowest forum I've ever been in, because you annoy everyone away!!! You trollies 'ARE' this forum, its sad.

Have a nice day!!! stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Shoud I be surprised that the main characters (aka 'trolls') are the first and probably only ones to respond to my post? Just making a point here trollies....no one posts here because you 'members' as Rogue likes to call you, think that you are judge and jury for every new member who posts anything in here. This is the slowest forum I've ever been in, because you annoy everyone away!!! You trollies 'ARE' this forum, its sad.

Have a nice day!!! stick out tongue

Your the slowest person I've ever met. Your the only annoying troll I see. Seriously, if this is all you got, get lost.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~JP~
hehehehehhehe guess who got a perma ban? laughing out loud

RoguePw25

Looks like the joke is on you since you're the one banned....again. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.