Darth Cadeus vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Smiles!

We all know this will happen, and before you verbally rape me, think about Mara! she is no where near Jacens power, nearly killed him. now, do you think Fett an do the same? Boba Fett chooses the location!

-Silver Falcon-
Well, it would be a battle worth to see. I'd say Jacen takes it, though, after a good fight.

Null ARC Avis
i would think so. Jacen will probably end up beating Fett, because it would be very....odd...to have Fett be Jacens slayer.

Gideon
Verbally rape you? Can't rape the willing.

For all Jacen's power, he's one gigantic pussy. Add to the fact that he pisses his pants when Boba's name is so much as mentioned (ever since he offed Fett's daughter), I'd say Boba would spank him.

Darth Sexy
Well If Mara pretty much wtfpwned him before he distracted her with a force illusion, I'd say the greatest bounty hunter ever has a pretty damn good chance. Knowing the authors of LOTF, Jacen is going to be given some obscure force powers just for achieving the title of sith master.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Jacen kicks thew crap out of that clone of Jango Fett. Fett isn't even a match for Jacen.

Gideon
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Jacen kicks thew crap out of that clone of Jango Fett. Fett isn't even a match for Jacen.

Haha, no.

Jacen has the power to do it, but execution of his power = sucks.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Gideon
Haha, no.

Jacen has the power to do it, but execution of his power = sucks.

That is true for now. I won't surprised when Jacen gets a whole lot of power. I'm not saying that because I like the character a lot. I'm saying that because the way the books are being written.

ThoraxeRMG
Verbally rape you? Can't rape the willing.

For all Jacen's power, he's one gigantic pussy. Add to the fact that he pisses his pants when Boba's name is so much as mentioned (ever since he offed Fett's daughter), I'd say Boba would spank him.

laughing

vader11
Jacen wins in a very close fight and Boba escaped laughing

Darth Sexy
Yet again how is Jacen going to get all of these magical new powers? He doesn't have the sith knowledge to do it. You guys, like the moronic authors, are basing his new found powers just because he declares himself a sith master. Wtf does that even mean?

kamhal
I would love to see Boba kicking his ass. But if this happen them i am not seeing how can Jacen compete against Luke, so...

Count Makashi
That is true for now. I won't surprised when Jacen gets a whole lot of power. I'm not saying that because I like the character a lot. I'm saying that because the way the books are being written.

Right, right, you sure convinced me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Right, right, you sure convinced me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing rolling on floor laughing

-Silver Falcon-
I believe Boba might even be able to beat him if he's smarter & uses the setting on his advantage. As for Jacen, he may be powerful, but he hasn't reached his FP, and doesn't have enough Sith knowledge to truly be one. It could almost be said he's a Dark Jedi.

But when you think about it, Kamhal's right, if Boba defeats Jacen, even barely, I cannot see how Jacen would even be a match for Luke...

vader11
If Boba can beat Jacen, then I believe Luke can pwn him...

Darth Hord
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
But when you think about it, Kamhal's right, if Boba defeats Jacen, even barely, I cannot see how Jacen would even be a match for Luke...

If Jacen can barely defeat Boba then Luke would pwn unless he needs Jacen alive for some reason.

-Silver Falcon-
Exactly.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Hord
If Jacen can barely defeat Boba then Luke would pwn unless he needs Jacen alive for some reason.

That is only providing Bobba and Jacen actually fought. I still think Jacen would slice and dice Bobba in half.

-Silver Falcon-
Well, don't forget Boba gave a good fight to Vader...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Well, don't forget Boba gave a good fight to Vader...

Who won that fight, I can't remember.

Darth Hord
Who won that fight, I can't remember.

It was a draw or something like I that, if I remember right Fett might have had a chance to kill vader but it wasn't good business. I think the comic was Boba Fett enemy of the empire. If I am wrong somebody correct me.

-Silver Falcon-
Yes, you're right.

Though, I really think Vader understimated Boba... highly....... as Jacen would understimate Boba too, so, I guess it makes no difference.

vader11
Kyle said he could only barely beat Boba...

Lukaton
Boba is more than capable of killing Jacen, but in a straight up fight you can't really beat a Jedi one on one.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yes, you're right.

Though, I really think Vader understimated Boba... highly....... as Jacen would understimate Boba too, so, I guess it makes no difference.

How are you so sure that Jacen would underestimate Fett?

Gideon
Like I said, Jacen has shown himself to be an idiot of a fighter. The disparity in power between himself and Mara is immense, yet despite being older and 'weaker', she outsmarted him and outfought him. Boba, who is better armed than Mara, has more experience, and is among the most cunning fighters we've ever seen, has an outstanding chance of killing Jacen.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Like I said, Jacen has shown himself to be an idiot of a fighter. The disparity in power between himself and Mara is immense, yet despite being older and 'weaker', she outsmarted him and outfought him. Boba, who is better armed than Mara, has more experience, and is among the most cunning fighters we've ever seen, has an outstanding chance of killing Jacen.

That may be true, but will Fett actually kill him?

Gideon
Could he? Yes. Will he? Doubt it. It's dumb to speculate about stuff like that: "Fett will kill Jacen!" or "Jacen will be stronger than Luke!"

-Silver Falcon-
Exactly. Now I got to the conclusion Fett probably wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.