thanos and tyrant vs darkseid and yuga khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
how goes this?

TricksterPriest
..........Yuga Khan solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..........Yuga Khan solos. no way... its said in the comic book that darkseid had the power to kill his father its just that darkseid was to much of a bitc- to face his old man. thanos and tyrant take this while darkseid cowers behind his father. laughing

Jebus reborn
Thanos shoots both in the face.

Beeyah!

starking
thanos has be tter accomplsihments he winz

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
how goes this? That's some great grammer, you have there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
That's some great grammer, you have there. and this has what to do with the fight... im not even sure u know who yuga khan is? laughing

TricksterPriest
no way... its said in the comic book that darkseid had the power to kill his father its just that darkseid was to much of a bitc- to face his old man. thanos and tyrant take this while darkseid cowers behind his father. laughing

Even if that were the case, it's a testament to how powerful Yuga Khan is that Darkseid is the only being he claims approaches his power.

And Yuga Khan will ****ing annihilate Tyrant and Thanos. Khan's around Galactus level in power. wink

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Xplosive
Khan's around Galactus level in power. wink

So was Tyrant.

This battle would be mostly decided between Tyrant and Khan.

Thanos without prep ain't doing anything here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Xplosive
So was Tyrant.

This battle would be mostly decided between Tyrant and Khan.

Full power Tyrant was almost Galactus level. But Khan would still win.

Depowered Tyrant, Khan solos. Khan was so powerful, he blocked all the new gods from being able to access the source.

quanchi112

Depowered Tyrant, Khan solos. Khan was so powerful, he blocked all the new gods from being able to access the source. alright to say yuga khan is as powerful as galactus is well wrong. it hanst been proven. tyrant punked galactus down in the depowered version. tyran and thanos win this battle. darkseid had enough power and tyrant trumps him easliy in power. its stated in comic so if darkseid can do it dont compare yuga khan to galactus, ok.

Xplosive

Depowered Tyrant, Khan solos. Khan was so powerful, he blocked all the new gods from being able to access the source.

Well, it's stated Tyrant, so we use Full Powered Tyrant.

Like I said that would mostly b the battle between Tyrant and Khan.

Utrigita
alright to say yuga khan is as powerful as galactus is well wrong. it hanst been proven. tyrant punked galactus down in the depowered version. tyran and thanos win this battle. darkseid had enough power and tyrant trumps him easliy in power. its stated in comic so if darkseid can do it dont compare yuga khan to galactus, ok.

If you mean turning Galactus own technology against Him, then surely Tyrant punked Galactus, but was it before ore after that Tyrant was hooked up to a machine to get destroyed once and for all by Galactus confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
If you mean turning Galactus own technology against Him, then surely Tyrant punked Galactus, but was it before ore after that Tyrant was hooked up to a machine to get destroyed once and for all by Galactus confused im talking about when he took morg and said to galactus i just want him. basically what are u going to do . galactus just left. meaning he was punked by tryant. ot feels good to be right, Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
im talking about when he took morg and said to galactus i just want him. basically what are u going to do . galactus just left. meaning he was punked by tryant. ot feels good to be right, Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

LOl. Galactus wasn't punked. he didn't want to destroy half the galaxy in a battle for one herald.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LOl. Galactus wasn't punked. he didn't want to destroy half the galaxy in a battle for one herald. tyrant stood his ground and walked galactus off. galactus backed down. to make galactus turn away and not engage is an impresive feat in and of itself.

TricksterPriest
Yes, but it's not nearly enough to stop Yuga Khan. cool

quanchi112
Yes, but it's not nearly enough to stop Yuga Khan. cool tyrant would bring yuga kahn down and hard. darkseid had enough to beat yuga he just bitche- out. tyrant way more powerful than darkseid. case closed.

TricksterPriest
tyrant would bring yuga kahn down and hard. darkseid had enough to beat yuga he just bitche- out. tyrant way more powerful than darkseid. case closed.

Now you are overrating Tyrant. cool Darkseid is the only being who approaches Yuga Khan's power. And the father son clause not withstanding, Darkseid can bring down Yuga Khan. But Tyrant has no such consideration in his favor. Yuga Khan solos. End of story.

quanchi112
Now you are overrating Tyrant. cool Darkseid is the only being who approaches Yuga Khan's power. And the father son clause not withstanding, Darkseid can bring down Yuga Khan. But Tyrant has no such consideration in his favor. Yuga Khan solos. End of story. do u realize what u just said. u just said darkseid is more poweful than tyrant. which isnt surprsing to u. tyrant is in marvel universe but is a rival of galactus who would laugh his ass off at yuga khan. only the new gods are afriad of him. tyrant takes yuga out while thanos takes darkseid out. big grin

TricksterPriest
do u realize what u just said. u just said darkseid is more poweful than tyrant. which isnt surprsing to u. tyrant is in marvel universe but is a rival of galactus who would laugh his ass off at yuga khan. only the new gods are afriad of him. tyrant takes yuga out while thanos takes darkseid out. big grin

More powerful than Depowered Tyrant? Yes. Darkseid>Depowered Tyrant.

Galactus would be in for a hell of a fight against Yuga Khan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos takes Darkseid out? haermm Wow, you're a tard.

You obviously have no respect for the new gods or for DC.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
More powerful than Depowered Tyrant? Yes. Darkseid>Depowered Tyrant.

Galactus would be in for a hell of a fight against Yuga Khan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos takes Darkseid out? haermm Wow, you're a tard.

You obviously have no respect for the new gods or for DC.
roll eyes (sarcastic) no its u have to much faith in them. read the hunger see what a starving galactus did to all ur new gods. they wouldnt even show thier faces they were that scared of galactus. darkseid couldnt even hurt him with the omega effect. tyrant runs him off and shattered galaxies. literally. depowered tyrant would smash darkseid. thanos would punch darkseids lights out much like supemran did. in a fistfight darkseid isnt half of what thanos has shown.

Classic NES
..........Yuga Khan solos.

He does?

KuRuPT Thanosi
he does is priest dreams. Clearly Tyrant and Thanos win this. Is there really a question about that?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
he does is priest dreams. Clearly Tyrant and Thanos win this. Is there really a question about that?

I don't really think its clear by any means. I'd say Full Powered Tyrant and Yuga Kahn are similar in power (with Tyrant holding the edge.) And Pre-DOTNG DS (as Quan probably intended back in 07 when he made this) loses to Thanos, as well.

I agree that they win, but I don't think its a stomp.

Priest
Yuga Khan is overrated as well as Depowered Tyrant.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Priest
Yuga Khan is overrated as well as Depowered Tyrant.

Tell me about it.

Cutting off some suckers from the source and taking out Darkseid. Suddenly he's far above Galactus' level. And Tyrant? Apparently knocking around a couple of heralds and cutting a weakened Galactus puts you waaay above Odin.

horrorwolf
Tyrant steamrolls team 2.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Tell me about it.

Cutting off some suckers from the source and taking out Darkseid. Suddenly he's far above Galactus' level. And Tyrant? Apparently knocking around a couple of heralds and cutting a weakened Galactus puts you waaay above Odin.

The problem Bada is Galactus wasn't weakened at all when he fought Tyrant. He first backed down from a Depowered tyrant and let him take Morg. Then he feeds and preps for battle as does DP Tyrant and Tyrant was owning Galactus after he just owned some peak heralds, mid heralds and a skyfather (Thanos). So, your incorrect on Galactus being weak he was well fed and knew the battle was coming. This was all the DP Tyrant to say noting of a full powered tyrant that fought for thousands of years and destroyed galaxies fighting Galactus.

Utrigita
I have always founded the whole Tyrant Galactus interaction quiet interesting, I mean in the first scenario when they talk together yes Galactus backs down, but he does so for the sake of the universe, as he says himself a confrontation would leave Tyrant the ruler of nothing but rubble, and for some reason Tyrant accept this which is very odd when you look at their next confrontation were Tyrant suddenly have acquired the ability to convert Galactus blasts into nourish, now if he had that ability before why the hell didn't he confront Galactus when Galactus was weak on power instead of when he was Well Fed? Strange what is even more strange is the fact that Tyrant takes control over Galactus own ship and turns it against him and then later when Morg is having fun nullifying Tyrant one part of the time, it is suddenly stated that Galactus has complete control over everything in the worldship, the very same worldship that was used against him....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't really think its clear by any means. I'd say Full Powered Tyrant and Yuga Kahn are similar in power (with Tyrant holding the edge.) And Pre-DOTNG DS (as Quan probably intended back in 07 when he made this) loses to Thanos, as well.

I agree that they win, but I don't think its a stomp. Yuga is nowhere near Tyrant level. He depowered the new gods and didnt beat them straight up.Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Tell me about it.

Cutting off some suckers from the source and taking out Darkseid. Suddenly he's far above Galactus' level. And Tyrant? Apparently knocking around a couple of heralds and cutting a weakened Galactus puts you waaay above Odin. No one said way above Odin. The guy did better against Thanos and took on Galactus who was prepared and well fed. That tells me he is superior to Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.