new wolverine cartoon...........promo art inside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
the art looks nice from this promotional image , it resembles the fantastic four graphics slighly however i do not like how colossus is thinner and less muscular than beast

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6237/wolverineandthexmenpeqor0.th.jpg

Kazenji
I might end up watching it if it turns out to be good.

Alfheim
argh wolverine hate...rising. This is gonna increase the amount of Wolverine PIS.

Evil_Ash
"Wolverine and the X-Men" ermmnone

Arahan
"Wolverine and his Bit ch --Men"

Why not just Wolverine? This cartoon will give Logan Fanboys wet dreams big grin

Jimmy Buggs
Since when did super heros get so skinny

Hercules
Slim Fast diet?

Magee
"Wolverine and the X-Men" laughing

GGS
Damn!! I love how it says 'The New Original' animated series yeah it's a new animated series but there is nothing new or original about Wolverine being the 'coolest' or character with most screen/page time. lol if you look close up is that Prof X standing beside Colossus ;S he can walk now!! woop woop.

God why not finish off X-men Evo yeah it started to suck but no need to pull the plug and try and cut costs by having a cheaper company make a new series which may end up sucking anyway.

DarkCrawler
"Wolverine and the X-Men"

GOD.

I've lost my final faith in humanity.

cry

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"Wolverine and the X-Men"

GOD.

I've lost my final faith in humanity.

cry

Have to agree...

Soljer
Does the title itself stroke Wolverine? Sure.

Does that mean it'll be bad? Not necessarily.

roughrider
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
"Wolverine and the X-Men" ermmnone

It's gotten to this point, has it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

A solo Wolverine cartoon is one thing, but this...

...just, enough already.

Priest
So the Xmen is Wolverine's side kicks? ermmnone

Morridini
I don't really think much about any animated series, but that tiny tiny picture ther just annoyed me, here is a bigger one:
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/diversos/wolverineandthexmen.jpg

DigiMark007
Is that Xavier standing up in the pic?

GGS
I bet he's the team leader in this series or something.

grey fox
Originally posted by Morridini
I don't really think much about any animated series, but that tiny tiny picture ther just annoyed me, here is a bigger one:
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/diversos/wolverineandthexmen.jpg

That is so horrible it's making my eyes bleed.

srankmissingnin
It's just marketing. Titling the series "Wolverine and the X-Men" will bring in more revenue and higher ratings then calling it just "The X-Men". Wolverine is the only popular x-man, his solo title out sells all the X books other then Astonishing (which he is a member of) and none of the other x-men can even keep a regular solo title. It's all about money.

The art is kind of lame... but at least Colossus doesn't have an "X" spraypanted on his chest. laughing

Pro. X is going for the Rusty Venture look! cool

DigiMark007
I'm thinking of just giving up my soul and becoming a Wolverine fan. It would make this whole thing so much easier to stomach.

no expression

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm thinking of just giving up my soul and becoming a Wolverine fan. It would make this whole thing so much easier to stomach.

no expression Don't do it Digi no expression

srankmissingnin

no expression

Come out of the Wolverine Fan closet all ready! It's dark in there and it's not like you're fooling anyone. evil face

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Come out of the Wolverine Fan closet all ready! It's dark in there and it's not like you're fooling anyone. evil face

I'm a Spider-Man fan.

mad

...now if they'd stroke his cock half as much as they do Logan's, maybe I could be happier.

Alfheim
I'm a Spider-Man fan.

mad

...now if they'd stroke his cock half as much as they do Logan's, maybe I could be happier.

........ewwwww. sick

srankmissingnin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Marvel stroked Spider-man's cock anymore, it would fall off. sick

DigiMark007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Marvel stroked Spider-man's cock anymore, it would fall off. sick

Doubtful.

While Logan is surviving nukes and healing from a fetus or somesuch, Pete's getting punked by Cap, getting upgrades that exactly 0 writers remember to use, and having 2 of his titles cancelled.

Newjak
I'm a Spider-Man fan.

mad

...now if they'd stroke his cock half as much as they do Logan's, maybe I could be happier. Firelord, Thor I think they have stroked him off more then enough no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Did I see Darwin in that pic?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Newjak
Firelord, Thor I think they have stroked him off more then enough no expression

Those were in the 80's, and while Spider-Man fans are like "Yeah, it's PIS", Wolverine fans continue to insist that their boy could take out, say, Thanos given the right circumstances.

Newjak
Those were in the 80's, and while Spider-Man fans are like "Yeah, it's PIS", Wolverine fans continue to insist that their boy could take out, say, Thanos given the right circumstances. Time matters not it still happened.

Besides everyone looses to Cap. Wolverine ahs been downed by Cap before stick out tongue

Creshosk
Those were in the 80's, and while Spider-Man fans are like "Yeah, it's PIS", Wolverine fans continue to insist that their boy could take out, say, Thanos given the right circumstances. There's one spider-boy running around on here calls himself Spidey-dude... Then we got two storm fanboys who are over the top with their assesments. I can't remember who the current Wolverine fanboy is cause the ones I think I find mention someone they can lose to.

But no, being a wolverine fan doesn't make this easier to stomache. Though there goes my taunting the haters fuel if the ccat's out of the bag like this. Movie, Cartoon, only living X-man in the promo for endangered species... it was fun to taunt people who hated wolverine with these upcoming things.

Anyway I thought I saw something about a new spiderman cartoon mentioned on another board I frequent.

That was posted on the 6th on the other board.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by GGS
Damn!! I love how it says 'The New Original' animated series yeah it's a new animated series but there is nothing new or original about Wolverine being the 'coolest' or character with most screen/page time. lol if you look close up is that Prof X standing beside Colossus ;S he can walk now!! woop woop.

God why not finish off X-men Evo yeah it started to suck but no need to pull the plug and try and cut costs by having a cheaper company make a new series which may end up sucking anyway. I liked Xmen evolution alot actually, I forgot what happened last. Didn't Scott and Jean start dating or something?

Anyways Srank is right, it IS about marketing... I'm sure the usual will be here soon.

*grabs popcorn*

grey fox
It's just marketing. Titling the series "Wolverine and the X-Men" will bring in more revenue and higher ratings then calling it just "The X-Men". Wolverine is the only popular x-man, his solo title out sells all the X books other then Astonishing (which he is a member of) and none of the other x-men can even keep a regular solo title. It's all about money.

The art is kind of lame... but at least Colossus doesn't have an "X" spraypanted on his chest. laughing

Pro. X is going for the Rusty Venture look! cool

NEVER diss F4. Anything with that many cameos is too awesome for words cool

Creshosk
I'm a Spider-Man fan. As am I. no reason you can't be a fan of both characters.

I like characters who are witty, and make wise cracks in battle. One of the reasons I like Jubilee.

And its more or less because of her that I got to know Wolverine. *shrugs*

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soljer
Does the title itself stroke Wolverine? Sure.

Does that mean it'll be bad? Not necessarily.

The title itself preety much provides an idea of what it will revolve around. Imagine a scenario were the whole of the Xmen are taking on the big bad and then they cant win. Professor x: Where is wolverine we need him. Wolverine enters and kicks bad guys ass smokes a cigar and says a cheesy line end of episode.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Supreme being
The title itself preety much provides an idea of what it will revolve around. Imagine a scenario were the whole of the Xmen are taking on the big bad and then they cant win. Professor x: Where is wolverine we need him. Wolverine enters and kicks bad guys ass smokes a cigar and says a cheesy line end of episode. Then we'd get to see the rest of the X-men for the majority of the cartoon, and only see Wolvie as a deus ex machina?

You'd really have a problem with a Wolverine cartoon with limited Wolverine screen time?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Creshosk
Then we'd get to see the rest of the X-men for the majority of the cartoon, and only see Wolvie as a deus ex machina?

No you can bet a majority of stories will invovle wolverine.

You'd really have a problem with a Wolverine cartoon with limited Wolverine screen time?

I dont know if that question is addressed at me but i certainly wouldnt but it would make the show pointless as the title seems to state its all about WOLVERINE oh and the xmen.

Jimmy Buggs
Dude this should piss off wolvie fans more then make them happy! He looks stupid

llagrok
At times like these I love being a Wolverine fan smile

I wish they'd make a mature anime about him or something, instead of X-men evolution 2. Cartoon Network has wrought enough horror to the x-men's good name.

Jimmy Buggs
a good cartoon for 18+ based on wolvie would make $

llagrok
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs

Co motherfu**ing sign

srankmissingnin

Yeah really. How do you take a character like Wolverine, who is in essence a killing machine, and create a show around him aimed at a younger viewing audience? I anticipate a high cheese factor and lots of robots.

Jimmy Buggs
Pretty much you have to make him the movie version. Todays cartoons he wont even smoke 'gars and drink beer like in the 90s xmen

Soljer
Yeah really. How do you take a character like Wolverine, who is in essence a killing machine, and create a show around him aimed at a younger viewing audience? I anticipate a high cheese factor and lots of robots.

I wonder how the Wolverine spin-off movie'll do.

Hmm...

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
I wonder how the Wolverine spin-off movie'll do.

Hmm... I'll go see it embarrasment

Redatom65
Pete's getting punked by Cap, getting upgrades that exactly 0 writers remember to use, and having 2 of his titles cancelled.

ah life is good

capt it up
to much bitching. I wish this was not created becuase now the hate and the bitching about wolverine just going to get worse.........hell there enough bitching about the show and it has not even aired yet if I am not mistaken.

NoFate007
1. I'm a big Wolverine fan, but in no way should he have first billing credit on a show. It should just be "X-Men".

2. Why go back to the multi-colored designs from the 90s? I thought the census was that the more realistic ones were popular and that having a yellow Wolverine and such sucks.

3. Is that Professor X standing up???

4. I don't see Cyke.........that's wrong.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by NoFate007

That's because this is Wolverine and the X-Men. 313

Kazenji

2. Why go back to the multi-colored designs from the 90s? I thought the census was that the more realistic ones were popular and that having a yellow Wolverine and such sucks.

IF your thinking of the series that i'm thinking Wolverine was yellow in that 90's series

and on the wolverine bitching STFU the lot of you if you don't like it go watch something else simple as that.

Redatom65
3. Is that Professor X standing up???

nuff said

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Kazenji
IF your thinking of the series that i'm thinking Wolverine was yellow in that 90's series

and on the wolverine bitching STFU the lot of you if you don't like it go watch something else simple as that.

If you don't like to read our bitching, then don't read it. What the **** do you care what we do?

Wolverine might as well start his own comic company, god knows it'd outsell Marvel/DC -_-"

Evil_Ash
Nataku, could you possibly fix your sig so it doesn't stretch every page of a thread. It gets really annoying. erm

Alfheim
Doubtful.

While Logan is surviving nukes and healing from a fetus or somesuch, Pete's getting punked by Cap, getting upgrades that exactly 0 writers remember to use, and having 2 of his titles cancelled.

Id agree with that, except the Cap part but theres no point in going into it because it would turn into a Cap vs Spidey thread.

jasonk3
I agree Digi...

Pete shouldn't be getting punked by guys like Cap...

shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Nataku8188
If you don't like to read our bitching, then don't read it. What the **** do you care what we do?

Wolverine might as well start his own comic company, god knows it'd outsell Marvel/DC -_-"

There wouldn't be a Marvel to compete with then. Did you forget? He's in every single title smile

Rewmac
Wolverine and The X-Men? So now he is rich and owns a school so WTF? Is he going for leader now? Foolish...See guys? Popularity before originality.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine and The X-Men?

It's probably based off the movies...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cannot wait to watch this.

Rewmac
It's probably based off the movies... That what are they doing in classic outfit and how does Chucky get there?Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cannot wait to watch this. Can't wait to avoid it.

Rick/Genis
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Swanky-Tuna
Good cartoon based on Wolverine? Does not compute.

Black Adam

I thought the census was that the more realistic ones were popular and that having a yellow Wolverine and such sucks.

.....they weren't. which is why about everyone on the x-teams are back in the spandex and not the black biker jackets

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Good cartoon based on Wolverine? Does not compute.

Same goes for the comics, yet his fans state otherwise...

llagrok
As long as it's not Wolverine and the x-men vs 100000000 robots, like in Samurai Jack then I won't mind.

Ego trip for Wolverine? No problem for me smile

Wolverine all the way baby.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
NEVER diss F4. Anything with that many cameos is too awesome for words cool

The cameos are cool, but the character design for the 4 is so awful, I can hardly watch it without wanting to throw my TV out the window in disgust

(The goddamn French ruin everything! mad )

capt it up
man you gotta love double standerds.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
man you gotta love double standerds.

Like . . .

Rick/Genis
I was going to ask the same thing!

SpunkySmurph
I believe it has something to do with, when the Wolverine cartoon is announced, everyone b*tches about wanking, but with Spider-Man, it's all fine and dandy.

Rick/Genis
I thought people were bitching about Spidey. And it's not called "Spidey and the Avengers" anyway... and I think that's all anyone is bitching about.

SpunkySmurph
I doubt there would be that much of a difference.... the board regards anything centered around Wolverine to be wanking, and anything around Spider-Man to be normal.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I believe it has something to do with, when the Wolverine cartoon is announced, everyone b*tches about wanking, but with Spider-Man, it's all fine and dandy.

Because Wolverine is just suppose to be a member of the X-Men...

He isn't the leader or by any means the main character of the X-Men comics.

The fact that there is a new animated series coming out called "Wolverine and the X-Men" is just too funny...

capt it up
Because Wolverine is just suppose to be a member of the X-Men...

He isn't the leader or by any means the main character of the X-Men comics.

The fact that there is a new animated series coming out called "Wolverine and the X-Men" is just too funny...
or it could simply mean the main character is wolverine and since he lives in the x-mansion the other x-men will be shown as well..........but thats just to crazy of an idea.............

Rick/Genis
or it could simply mean the main character is wolverine and since he lives in the x-mansion the other x-men will be shown as well..........but thats just to crazy of an idea............. Because that's how it is in his own Comic title? confused

Actually, that IS too crazy of an idea...............

What it is is a Marketing plot... and a smart one (because we all know we'll watch an episode or two regardless of how much we *****. Just like I'm sure more people here have now read Black Panther since the controversial thread... no news is bad news).

Creshosk
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Because that's how it is in his own Comic title? confused Yeah... at least the ones I'm thinking of.

capt it up
Because that's how it is in his own Comic title? confused
however his own comic title is not a show now is it?

also his own comic title is about wolverine by him self most of the time on other advanture out side the x-men.

The show about wolverine with the x-men and how he interacts on the team.

It wolverine show but he a memeber of the x-men team.

Not sure what so hard to grasp.

the show is shown through wolverine's view point as a memeber of a team

you all ***** reguardless of what the title was.

If it was called x-men you ***** about why it just about wolverine.

it has the new wolverine in it so of course the board hates it, but oh if it said spiderman you all love it or have no problem with it

double standerds are fun.

Rick/Genis
Yeah... at least the ones I'm thinking of. Since when has the X-Mansion been set in China/Madripoor/Japan? Most of Wolverine's comics (that I'VE read anyway) have not been set with the rest of the X-Men around (save a couple appearances here and there by X-men Characters). I've seen Wolverine Team with Mr. Fixit too. Should there be a series called "Wolverine and Mr. Fixit" No.... This series should probably be called WOLVERINE if it's going to be completely centered around him.

Rick/Genis

If it was called x-men you be like why it just about wolverine.

Yes, you're probably right.

Unfortunately I'm speaking only for myself, but I don't like it when a team doesn't spend equal time among all it's characters. X-men (in MY perfect world) would spend time just as much with Cyclops as it would from Wolverine as it would from Beast as it would from Colossus. (Again, just me).

Rick/Genis
double standerds are fun.

It's still not a double Standard. Leastwise not in my case.

capt it up
It's still not a double Standard. Leastwise not in my case.
might not be in your case but for the majority of the board it is a double standered.

if it was a show just about wolverine we hear bitching.

you just can't win when you say wolverine and an auto we hate it.

spiderman on the other hand is a different story.

I think it due to the fact no one wants to hate the most popular character so they aim for the second most, but thats just my theory amoung a few others.

Rick/Genis
Have people been bitching about the Wolverine Movie that's slated soon?

capt it up
Have people been bitching about the Wolverine Movie that's slated soon?
most likly. Though it in the x-men section so it likly not as bad.

Rick/Genis
Huh.... I must say I don't think it's going to be very good. But then I freaking hated X-3, so that's not a surprise.

Shame really, since the first two were so great erm

Creshosk
Have people been bitching about the Wolverine Movie that's slated soon? Yes.

jasonk3
Yes.

I hope they find someone else to play Sabertooth erm

xmarksthespot
It's just a marketing ploy. no expression

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Bit hard not to when almost every post so far is pretty much anti-wolverine hate

Huh.... I must say I don't think it's going to be very good. But then I freaking hated X-3, so that's not a surprise.

Shame really, since the first two were so great erm

Possibly something to do with bryan singer going off to do superman returns and then Brett ratner of Rush hour fame climbs onboard might have something to do with it ?

however his own comic title is not a show now is it?

also his own comic title is about wolverine by him self most of the time on other advanture out side the x-men.

it just shows you Rick/Genis has'nt pick up a wolverine comic only his spiderman comics

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Kazenji
Bit hard not to when almost every post so far is pretty much anti-wolverine hate

Possibly something to do with bryan singer going off to do superman returns and then Brett ratner of Rush hour fame climbs onboard might have something to do with it ?

it just shows you Rick/Genis has'nt pick up a wolverine comic only his spiderman comics Actually, it goes to show YOU how how utterly retarded you are when it comes to your knowledge of, well, me.

I believe that I own next to no spiderman comics whatsoever. I think I have a couple of Trades, and I'd been collecting USM from around issue 11.

Now, Wolverine, funny how I have issue 1 (that's right, his very first issue) through, oh, say, 120 (granted, there are a couple of holes). Not to mention all the Trades I own and his Origin story... plus my owning of TONS of Uncanny Xmen Comics. That's right... we used to have a HUGE wolverine fan in Rick/Genis' eyes.

How does it feel to have your foot so conveniently placed into the far reaches of your mouth? roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
The X-Men are Wolverine's Amazing Friends! big grin

Swanky-Tuna
The X-Men are Wolverine's Amazing Friends! big grin
Spider-man and his Amazing Friends was so corny it rolled back around to hilarious.

Evil_Ash
Spider-man and his Amazing Friends was so corny it rolled back around to hilarious.

The episode with the Kingpin made me laugh...

"Take a look at this deadly-melting-beam!"

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Spider-Man%2Band%20his/video/xxluc_pawns-of-the-kingpin

Symmetric Chaos

I like the episode with Dracula big grin

Everything involving Wolverine sucks for the sole reason that it involves Wolverine no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Everything involving Wolverine sucks for the sole reason that it involves Wolverine no expression

Okay, minus 10 cool points for you.

The "Wolverine" comics are selling pretty well.

I don't think anyone would complain if it was Captain America and the Avengers.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok

Well, it's Captain freakin' America.

Not some 200 year old hairy-kung fu-mutant-midget. no expression

llagrok
Well, it's Captain freakin' America.

Not some 200 year old hairy-kung fu-mutant-midget. no expression

Captain America sucks.

No one's realized that yet?

GGS
Captain America sucks.

Have some respect for the dead my man.

sad

Creshosk

Everything involving Wolverine sucks for the sole reason that it involves Wolverine no expression Comics and Movies and Cartoons in general suck? I mean there are specific ones which involve him.

The X-Men suck?

Oh you bastard! you just indirectly insulted my favorite character. mad

You know what? Who actually posts a smilie when they're mad? confused

Creshosk

Evil_Ash
America sucks.

ninjafist

Symmetric Chaos

Evil_Ash
TricksterPriest.

He's a major emoticon whore...

Symmetric Chaos
He's a major emoticon whore...

Seriously. I've never seen him end a sentence without " stick out tongue " even when he's trying to be mean.

srankmissingnin

Thing about that is teams like the Avengers and the Justice League have several character who are popular enough to sustain a solo title. The X-Men on the other hand have only one popular character, Wolverine, a character who's solo title out sells all the X-Men titles... unless he happens to appear in the book. So its a bit different for Wolverine and the X-Men that it is for other teams.

In summation:

Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man and Thor

JLA: Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman

X-Men: Wolverine... and a bunch of dead weight who are popular by association. evil face

llagrok

Rick/Genis
See, but I would have a bit of a problem if it were called "Iron Man and the Avengers" Just because Iron Man is popular.

Captain America? Not so much... he IS sort of their leader.

llagrok
See, but I would have a bit of a problem if it were called "Iron Man and the Avengers" Just because Iron Man is popular.

Oh yeah, Captain America is the number 1 public enemy, I forgot smile

Creshosk
Only people who live out in the sticks use that word. Yeah, like insults are supposed to be sophisticated.

llagrok

Grimm22

Yeah, but Cap doesn't exactly pay the bills now does he whistle

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah, but Cap doesn't exactly pay the bills now does he whistle Neither Does Wolverine big grin

Unless you mean ACTUAL sales...

Grimm22
Neither Does Wolverine big grin

Unless you mean ACTUAL sales...

You kidding me

Wolverine has his own gift shop in the mansion stick out tongue

srankmissingnin

But the Avengers have more then one billable character. It's like surf and turf. You get a lobster and a steak, so you wouldn't call it just "Steak" on the menu when you have a big boy like lobster (and/or crab) coming along for the ride. The X-Men don't have that. They have Wolverine (the steak)... and everyone else is something lame, like a baked potato or assorted veggies.

llagrok
But the Avengers have more then one billable character. It's like surf and turf. You get a lobster and a steak, so you wouldn't call it just "Steak" on the menu when you have a big boy like lobster (and/or crab) coming along for the ride. The X-Men don't have that. They have Wolverine (the steak)... and everyone else is something lame, like a baked potato or assorted veggies.

Shadowcat and the x-men

srankmissingnin
Shadowcat and the x-men

sick

Shadowcat = coleslaw

Grimm22
sick

Shadowcat = coleslaw

*Goes and eats 3 pounds of Coleslaw* shifty

Symmetric Chaos
sick

Shadowcat = coleslaw

Double standard

shifty

srankmissingnin
Double standard

shifty

confused

How so?

srankmissingnin
Behold... The Astonishing X-Men!

Wolverine: Steak
Cyclops: A glass of water
Colossus: A roll
Beast: Rice
Kitty Pride: Coleslaw
Emma Frost: Garnish

evil face

Symmetric Chaos
confused

How so?

It seemed to me that you were saying a series based around KittyPride wouldn't be good.

Creshosk

evil face
Mmm.. I love coleslaw. oddly enough I'm not too fond of steak.

llagrok

evil face

Obviously, Emma is the spice smile

srankmissingnin
Mmm.. I love coleslaw. oddly enough I'm not too fond of steak.

Are you a vegan or something? embarrasment

Rick/Genis
Are you a vegan or something? embarrasment I'm not fond of Steak either... but I'm REALLY not too fond of Vegans.

srankmissingnin
I'm not fond of Steak either... but I'm REALLY not too fond of Vegans.

I go to an art college... eating meat puts me in the minority. big grin

Stupid super left wing liberal douche bags. mad

But seriously, you two don't like steak?

Rick/Genis
I go to an art college... eating meat puts me in the minority. big grin

Stupid super left wing liberal douche bags. mad

But seriously, you two don't like steak? I LOVE Tri-Tip Steak... but that's about it.

I go to an Art College as well... so my hardcore habitual meat eating extraveganza's tend to be frowned upon. I loooooooooooooooooove meat... just not steak, really.

In fact I think I'll have a hot dog soon.

xmarksthespot
If someone reads Astonishing X-Men purely because Wolverine is part of the team... they don't deserve to read Astonishing X-Men. no expression

If anything Wolverine has the least focus in AXM.

The first arc about the cure was highly relevant to Beast. The return of Colossus, and the impact on Kitty. The entire Torn arc about Emma's mental state. Nothing Wolverine-centric about it.

llagrok
I LOVE Tri-Tip Steak... but that's about it.

I go to an Art College as well... so my hardcore habitual meat eating extraveganza's tend to be frowned upon. I loooooooooooooooooove meat... just not steak, really.

In fact I think I'll have a hot dog soon.

Okay, get out of the closet already.

llagrok
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If someone reads Astonishing X-Men purely because Wolverine is part of the team... they don't deserve to read Astonishing X-Men. no expression

The first arc about the cure was highly relevant to Beast. The return of Colossus, and the impact on Kitty. The entire Torn arc about Emma's mental state. Nothing Wolverine-centric about it.

It's giving the other x-characters some MUCH needed spotlight. I like AXM and have a feeling you do too smile

Rick/Genis
Okay, get out of the closet already. Yeah, I hadn't really intended on coming off that Homosexual. Ah, well... that's a problem with having only gay real life friends and co-workers. I've lost a lot of masulisms.... is Masculism a word?

llagrok
Yeah, I hadn't really intended on coming off that Homosexual. Ah, well... that's a problem with having only gay real life friends and co-workers. I've lost a lot of masulisms.... is Masculism a word?

Look at yourself man!

You don't even know if masculisminity is a word!

You need to reclaim your heterosexuality. I demand some Emma on Kitty pictures, now!

Rick/Genis
Do they have those? droolio

Can I get something with Psylocke and Polaris instead?

And masculisminity? That is SO a made up word!

srankmissingnin
Masculinosity...ism cool

Rick/Genis
There you go.

How about Masculisminity-isowhosawhatsit

srankmissingnin
My Masculinosityism is off the charts. I'm like Ronald Reagan x Han Solo x Indiana Jones x Rambo x Snake Plissken to the 10th power... oh, but I'm also the living embodiment of tact and diplomacy. wink

Creshosk
Are you a vegan or something? embarrasment No, I'm an omnivore. I've just never had a steak that makes me go mmm steak. Mostly a prolem with the bones and the toughness of the meat.

As for the analogy: So far yes. I prefer the greens to the water, roll rice or steak. the garnish not so much as the coleslaw. I had like an 82.something % compatability with the coleslaw.

Rick/Genis
No, I'm an omnivore. I've just never had a steak that makes me go mmm steak. Mostly a prolem with the bones and the toughness of the meat.

As for the analogy: So far yes. I prefer the greens to the water, roll rice or steak. the garnish not so much as the coleslaw. I had like an 82.something % compatability with the coleslaw.

By god you're making me freaking hungry... and my stupid roommate is making some kind of Sausage Pasta thing and won't share a damn thing with me!!!

I think I have to go to my friends house and use him for his food.......

Did that sound gay, too?

xmarksthespot
By god you're making me freaking hungry... and my stupid roommate is making some kind of Sausage Pasta thing and won't share a damn thing with me!!!

I think I have to go to my friends house and use him for his food.......

Did that sound gay, too? Somewhat.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

The first arc about the cure was highly relevant to Beast. The return of Colossus, and the impact on Kitty. The entire Torn arc about Emma's mental state. Nothing Wolverine-centric about it. But, the two comics in which Wolverine is a little girl, are two of my favorite comics!

Kazenji
Actually, it goes to show YOU how how utterly retarded you are when it comes to your knowledge of, well, me.

Now, Wolverine, funny how I have issue 1 (that's right, his very first issue) through, oh, say, 120 (granted, there are a couple of holes). Not to mention all the Trades I own and his Origin story... plus my owning of TONS of Uncanny Xmen Comics. That's right... we used to have a HUGE wolverine fan in Rick/Genis' eyes.

How does it feel to have your foot so conveniently placed into the far reaches of your mouth? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well then i'm sorry for not being bloody psychic roll eyes (sarcastic)

steve2275
fastball special time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.