Thanos runs the Villian Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. The Abomination
2. Solomun Grundy
3. Classic juggernaut
4. Lobo
5. Count Nefaria
6. General Eiling
7.The Void
8. Sinestro
9. Terrax
10. Despero
11. the Magus
12. H/P Doomsday
13. Smart Absorbing Man
14. Amazo #27
15. mangog
16. Progenitor

Who gives him a hard time. Who is barely on his register. Where does he stop?

golem370
Makes it to Mangog any info on Progenitor

Avalonofthewind
Does he get prep?

Without prep.. he gets rocked at 6.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Does he get prep?

Without prep.. he gets rocked at 6.

No prep. But I believe he gets a healthy dose of wins against The General. Just My opinion. The general isn't going to beat Thanos. he may get some good licks in before he's turned into a turle.

Priest
Stops at 9 ermmnone

tdawg14
Stops at 11. The Magus should also be above Doomsday and Absorbing Man on the list

quanchi112
thanos reaches the finish line. and crosses it.

norrinradd43
Stops are 9?????? are u kidding Terrax gets butt raped by thanos under any circumstances

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No prep. But I believe he gets a healthy dose of wins against The General. Just My opinion. The general isn't going to beat Thanos. he may get some good licks in before he's turned into a turle.

How do you figure?

General Eilings body is virtually indestructable and he's in the same tier of strength.

BFR have always been the option to get rid of him. Do you think Thanos has something stronger than the Astro-Force which didn't even even tickle him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stops are 9?????? are u kidding Terrax gets butt raped by thanos under any circumstances i missed that. yeah anyone who thinks terrax could beat thanos i feel sorry for.

Soljer
Not bad, Nvr. I wanna see how this plays out.

llagrok
10-13 are incredibly difficult.

Smart absorbing man might not be enough, he'd have to be more intelligent than Thanos.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos reaches the finish line. and crosses it.
What a retard!!!!!
Amazo 27 had the powers of 35 JLA members Thanos won't be beating him.

hush
if he gets by doomsday and its a big if but he can do it i say he stops at Amazo.

llagrok
Grundy at full power, Despero and Lobo are all powerful characters. I'm not sure if Lobo could beat him solo, but if you give 'im his cloning powers then he's one hell of an opponent.

hush
id say 8 10 11 12 are incredibly difficult for him and the ones Who r barely on his register r The Abomination Solomun Grundy
Terrax and The Void .

Endless Mike
Makes it to 11, Magus was always shown as superior to him in a straight fight with no powerups

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
What a retard!!!!!
Amazo 27 had the powers of 35 JLA members Thanos won't be beating him.

It was just an Amazo who appeared in JLA #27

He didn't get a special name ermm

TricksterPriest
1. The Abomination
2. Solomun Grundy
3. Classic juggernaut
4. Lobo
5. Count Nefaria
6. General Eiling
7.The Void
8. Sinestro
9. Terrax
10. Despero
11. the Magus
12. H/P Doomsday
13. Smart Absorbing Man
14. Amazo #27
15. mangog
16. Progenitor

Who gives him a hard time. Who is barely on his register. Where does he stop?

If there's no BFR, he's not gonna stop the General.

Otherwise, he stops at Magus, H/P DD or Amazo. I'm not sure of how Magus stacks against Current Thanos. H/P DD, depends on how fast DD's powers work. If it's just 1 fight, Thanos might be able to take him.

Amazo though, he's screwed there. stick out tongue

Good gauntlet. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If there's no BFR, he's not gonna stop the General.

Otherwise, he stops at Magus, H/P DD or Amazo. I'm not sure of how Magus stacks against Current Thanos. H/P DD, depends on how fast DD's powers work. If it's just 1 fight, Thanos might be able to take him.

Amazo though, he's screwed there. stick out tongue

Good gauntlet. thumb up wrong, wrong,wrong. thanos is better than the magus. dd beat darkseids ass silly. thanos has more expereince with getting up close and personal. doesnt matter if amazo has the same abilites, thanos beat a more powerful version of himself. abilities alone do not make someone great its how u apply it. thanos wins.

llagrok
wrong, wrong,wrong. thanos is better than the magus. dd beat darkseids ass silly. thanos has more expereince with getting up close and personal. doesnt matter if amazo has the same abilites, thanos beat a more powerful version of himself. abilities alone do not make someone great its how u apply it. thanos wins.

He never beat Darkseid silly, that was an avatar. Please get your facts straight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
He never beat Darkseid silly, that was an avatar. Please get your facts straight. i asked for a scan of that awhile back and no one provided one. either way he was to chicken shi- to stop doomsday from tearing his panet up. he didnt have the guts to face him and let his planet get smoked. that is even better. darkseid doesnt show up cuz hes scared.

Estacado
wrong, wrong,wrong. thanos is better than the magus. dd beat darkseids ass silly. thanos has more expereince with getting up close and personal. doesnt matter if amazo has the same abilites, thanos beat a more powerful version of himself. abilities alone do not make someone great its how u apply it. thanos wins.
I'm sure Thanos could beat 35 JLA members at a time..........haermm

llagrok
i asked for a scan of that awhile back and no one provided one. either way he was to chicken shi- to stop doomsday from tearing his panet up. he didnt have the guts to face him and let his planet get smoked. that is even better. darkseid doesnt show up cuz hes scared.

Don't jump to conclusions. That's what idiots do.

Oh well, if it walks like a duck...

quanchi112
I'm sure Thanos could beat 35 JLA members at a time..........haermm u cant even name them. laughing

Estacado
u cant even name them. laughing
huh

King Kandy
What version of Magus is it? He's had three different Powersets over the years.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Soljer
Not bad, Nvr. I wanna see how this plays out. Most likely be closed... just like all his other Thanos threads...

TricksterPriest
huh

co-signed. huh It's 35 ****ing JLA members. What the f**k? And I know the Big 7 are part of that list. My god man, even 35 random members would have good odds of taking Thanos. Hell, THE ****ING SPECTRE WAS A MEMBER AT ONE TIME! What the f**k?

Enough with the Thanos wanking. It's sickening.

Jebus reborn
co-signed. huh It's 35 ****ing JLA members. What the f**k? And I know the Big 7 are part of that list. My god man, even 35 random members would have good odds of taking Thanos. Hell, THE ****ING SPECTRE WAS A MEMBER AT ONE TIME! What the f**k? Do you even read what you write sometimes?

Really, this statement makes no connection with Amazo, anyway you look at it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Do you even read what you write sometimes?

Really, this statement makes no connection with Amazo, anyway you look at it.

The point stands. Amazo has that much power, he can definitely take Thanos. wink

Jebus reborn
The point stands. Amazo has that much power, he can definitely take Thanos. wink He had Spectre's power?

Soljer
Cosigned with Bran.

At time, you can be sensical, and at other times, you really look like you're just smashing your face against the keyboard and getting lucky that coherent words are coming out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not bad, Nvr. I wanna see how this plays out.

Thanks. I try. I think starts having some trouble around the general. I haven't decided where he will stop. I know he isn't getting past the crazy element lad tho.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
What version of Magus is it? He's had three different Powersets over the years.

I was going for the shadow magus. the most powerful magus would have been next to last then.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
How do you figure?

General Eilings body is virtually indestructable and he's in the same tier of strength.

BFR have always been the option to get rid of him. Do you think Thanos has something stronger than the Astro-Force which didn't even even tickle him?
Did they ever try absorbing the General's life force?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Did they ever try absorbing the General's life force?

he's not alive.

darthgoober
he's not alive.
Ah, ok that makes sense then.

King Kandy
I was going for the shadow magus. the most powerful magus would have been next to last then.
Mangog is next to last... You're not making any sense.

TricksterPriest
Cosigned with Bran.

At time, you can be sensical, and at other times, you really look like you're just smashing your face against the keyboard and getting lucky that coherent words are coming out.

crazy Anyways, my point was: 35 random members of the JLA includes alot of heroes. And Quanchi dissing it by saying we couldn't name 35 was irrelevant. As you can come up with many different high power combinations that t easily take out Thanos. that's all. wink

SevenShackles
Thanos goes on a assrape spree!!!!....wait.. not really.. damn..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.