man was my weekend a 3 day party or what

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
man this past weekend was insane friday night i went to a birthday party for a friend who turned 21 and man did we close the strip club down. after that we hit a few clubs and bars got home at 6 in the morning. then saturday i went to my cousins graduation party for his masters and hot damn there was over 300 people and a good ol drinking night. chicago p.d shut us down at 4am.
then sunday went to mcduffy's and man that place was wild until the bar fight broke out we left at 5am.

Da Rev
ermm

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by PiruBlood
man this past weekend was insane friday night i went to a birthday party for a friend who turned 21 and man did we close the strip club down. after that we hit a few clubs and bars got home at 6 in the morning. then saturday i went to my cousins graduation party for his masters and hot damn there was over 300 people and a good ol drinking night. chicago p.d shut us down at 4am.
then sunday went to mcduffy's and man that place was wild until the bar fight broke out we left at 5am.
thats usually how my weekends go, except for the part with someones 21st birthday

Mišt
My weekends usually go: Saturday, then Sunday, in that order pirate

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
thats usually how my weekends go, except for the part with someones 21st birthday

bridget turned 21 so i had to give her a good time wink

Dr. Badass420

PiruBlood
not friday? eek

whip

all i godda say is for a female who turned 21 she was tight. wink

Mišt
not friday? eek

whip

Friday is part of the week ermm

Kram3r
I wish I had sex with Maynard more often. Also, I wish that Barker and Thorin would cease with the foreplay, get married and move up state.

Dr. Badass420

Mišt
very nice, how much (insert borat smiley)

i stopped goin to school on fridays a long time ago, friday is part of the weekend for me no expression

Bastard angryshakefist

Dr. Badass420

PiruBlood
dr. just to answer your ? it was great. best 2 hours of my life

Mišt
its not hard, just dont go---it's that easy

I stopped going 3 years ago ermm

JacopeX
then sunday went to mcduffy's and man that place was wild until the bar fight broke out we left at 5am. Man, I can't wait to be 18. Happy Dance

BobbyD

Good times. Good times. ...sounds like my olden days. big grin

Congrats on making memories.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JacopeX
Man, I can't wait to be 18. Happy Dance It's not all drugs, sex and rock and roll.

There's chocolate too... eek!

PONG_MASTER
Oh man, suddenly, I don't feel as cool as some people.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
Oh man, suddenly, I don't feel as cool as some people.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, you're not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.