Who will miss Chloe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
I will. Outside of Clark, she was my favorite character. ...has a beautiful heart and smile.

sad

Kal of Krypton
Yeah she's hot, but I dont think she's dead.

Amazon
I would totally miss her if she died, but like Kal said I don't think she's dead.... she can't be dead. cry

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I believe Alilson Mack is returning.

~JP~
She is indeed. The only regular cast member not returning is Annette O'Toole, Clark's mom.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ~JP~
She is indeed. The only regular cast member not returning is Annette O'Toole, Clark's mom.

Why are they getting rid of Annette O'Toole?

~JP~
I think she was the one who wanted to do other things. She may be back for a couple fo episodes.

Entity
I would miss Chloe greatly. Hell until season 3, IMO, she was the only thing worth while in the show. Things have greatly matured since then but she's still one of, if not THE best thing about the show.

And damn if Clark's to stupid to hook up with her let me slide right on in.
I'd easily be an improvement on Jimmy. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I would celebrate if that annoying chloe was FINALLY gone.

Kal of Krypton
How is she annoying? She has the most problems in the show and the burden of carrying everone's secrets.

~JP~
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I would celebrate if that annoying chloe was FINALLY gone.

Oh please, at least be honest, you hate the whole friggen show. You wont ever be satisfied.

Amazon
You know who I miss....... TrueLoveBelieve whistling

KIDDING!!!!!!! hoover

~JP~
slap snap out of it

Ultimate Hulk43
I seriously doubt she's dead. If she can survive a gas/house explosion, she can certainly survive this.

hermione7
Erica Durance have said that Allison will be returning..
Allison have confirmed that also..

anyways I don't really care if she comes back
She's the perfect character out of the show (sarcastic mode)..

Jaeh_JediPirate
hmm........ what happened to chloe? *obviously late*

Whatever happens though, I kinda don't want chloe to die or something like that...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by hermione7
Erica Durance have said that Allison will be returning..
Allison have confirmed that also..

anyways I don't really care if she comes back
She's the perfect character out of the show (sarcastic mode)..

Who do you like on the show?

InnerRise
What happened to her?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

~JP~
She *died* saving Lois.

InnerRise
I mean specifics.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kal of Krypton
Lois got stabbed and Chloe went over to her and hugged her sobbing. A green tear dropped on Lois and Chloe turned a light grey.

Jaeh_JediPirate
...then.. chloe died?

err. i don't really get it.

Mairuzu
Shes hot but i wont miss her. I dont like her annoying expressions, or her smile.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ~JP~
Oh please, at least be honest, you hate the whole friggen show. You wont ever be satisfied.

well thats KINDA accurate.I loved the show the first 3 seasons.then when peter left, after that it went downhill from there and got real stupid when the morons brought in Lois Lane but the show really got more stupid after Pa kent died so NOW I tape the show and fast forward through the scenes that dont have Lana in them and just watch those scenes. big grin It sucked when Chole-miss blabber mouth found out about his secret as well.Pete was acceptable not Chloe.Then Lionel did and then were like expected to belive he wont tell the world? yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~LunaLoveG~
Chloe did die once..techniclly. yes I would miss chloe. she is the reason I enjoy the show so much

ANNETTE O TOOLE ISN'T GOING ON? FRICKFRACK!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well thats KINDA accurate.I loved the show the first 3 seasons.then when peter left, after that it went downhill from there and got real stupid when the morons brought in Lois Lane but the show really got more stupid after Pa kent died so NOW I tape the show and fast forward through the scenes that dont have Lana in them and just watch those scenes. big grin It sucked when Chole-miss blabber mouth found out about his secret as well.Pete was acceptable not Chloe.Then Lionel did and then were like expected to belive he wont tell the world? yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Super cool, you rant even when it has nothing to do with conspiracies, AND you creep over a female character at the same time. Nice.

Mr Parker
you seriously need to get over this irrational obsession you have with me following me everywhere I post.you STILL live in denial and are STILL afraid of conspiracys,nice.

rogy3131
Im not big on Chloe, Clark doesnt love you get over it. i hope they make lois more prominent in the reporter thing this season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.