Deadpool deserves a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
Seriously.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who would play him?

shksprtx
Owen Wilson is somewhat close to the right size and definitely has the comic sensibilities...

Or maybe Jeff Anderson (Randall Graves from the Clerks movies)...

Or Jason Lee (probably closest in terms of height/size and has athletic ability)?

Whatcha think?

endrict
Hell yah he needs his own movie, they can even make reference to Logan.

Yes this movie will own.

Darth Jello
michael keaton should play him. I always imagined him with the beetlejuice voice.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by shksprtx
Owen Wilson is somewhat close to the right size and definitely has the comic sensibilities...

Or maybe Jeff Anderson (Randall Graves from the Clerks movies)...

Or Jason Lee (probably closest in terms of height/size and has athletic ability)?

Whatcha think?

Owen Wilson in spandex, what a funny moment that'll make.

michael keaton should play him. I always imagined him with the beetlejuice voice.

Just how old is Deadpool supposed to be?

ScarletSpider
They were thinking of having Ryan Reynolds play Deadpool for a bit.

Kazenji
But then he got interested playing the flash

Kaos sebaceous
Ryan Reynolds is the perfect Deadpool

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous

Ryan Reynolds has turned down both roles of The Flash and Deadpool.
He could change his mind and portray Deadpool though.

shksprtx
Dane Cook might make an interesting Deadpool...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dane Cook might make an interesting Deadpool... [/QUOTE

Can Dane Cook act?

jasonk3
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dane Cook might make an interesting Deadpool...

No

shksprtx
Can Dane Cook act?

Not really, but then again he's probably not much worse a choice than Ryan "Van Wilder" Reynolds...and at least he's mostly funny...

llagrok
He's getting a movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok
He's getting a movie.

Its being talked about but nothing is set in stone.

Darth Macabre
Not really, but then again he's probably not much worse a choice than Ryan "Van Wilder" Reynolds...and at least he's mostly funny... Ryan Ryenolds can act....Have you not seen his latest movies? It's his characters and approach to them that makes it seem like he cant.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ryan Ryenolds can act....Have you not seen his latest movies? It's his characters and approach to them that makes it seem like he cant.

Oh, sure, he can "act," if your definition of "acting" is based on what Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and so many other talentless movie stars do on a regular basis.

Being somewhat of an expert on the craft, I've yet to see any evidence, however, that he can actually ACT.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Oh, sure, he can "act," if your definition of "acting" is based on what Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and so many other talentless movie stars do on a regular basis.

Being somewhat of an expert on the craft, I've yet to see any evidence, however, that he can actually ACT.

Pitt, Cruise and Stiller can act given good scripts.

shksprtx
Pitt, Cruise and Stiller can act given good scripts.

Yes, they have been known to from time to time. But the vast majority of the time they're just phoning it in. Hollywood doesn't look for leading men/women who can act; they look for guys and gals who look pretty onscreen...

Darth Macabre

Being somewhat of an expert on the craft, I've yet to see any evidence, however, that he can actually ACT. Somewhat of a expert on it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever, different opinions and all that jazz.

shksprtx
Actually, by somewhat of an expert I mean I'm a dissertation shy of a PhD in acting and directing...

Darth Macabre
Actually, by somewhat of an expert I mean I'm a dissertation shy of a PhD in acting and directing... Then maybe you should get that dissertation done, eh? Then instead of "somewhat" you can up yourself to outright expert.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Then maybe you should get that dissertation done, eh? Then instead of "somewhat" you can up yourself to outright expert.

embarrasment

Darth Macabre
embarrasment I wasn't actually trying to be an ass, if that's how you took it. I'm actually quite impressed, and respect those who go through that much schooling.

shksprtx
Meh...I actually stopped short of the dissertation because I got jaded from all the academia bulls@#$...

mr.smiley
I'm still going with Bruce Campbell as Deadpool.W

War Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Ryan Reynolds is really annoying and unfunny though.

Originally posted by mr.smiley
I'm still going with Bruce Campbell as Deadpool.W

War Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be kinda cool but he's almost 50 now. I realize with technology today, that probably wouldn't mean much but that has to factor into something.

I've got it! Another non-speaking role for Doug Jones!

[BAW]Endrict
Ryan is the perfect choice.

Wolverine2006

I've always thought that Van Wilder shuld play Deadpool

endrict
Jim carry has the mind set for it, but he doesn't have the body.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually, by somewhat of an expert I mean I'm a dissertation shy of a PhD in acting and directing...

So you are an actor and a director?

Jim carry has the mind set for it, but he doesn't have the body.

Isn't Jim Carrey waaaay to old for the role?

shksprtx
So you are an actor and a director?

Yes.

srankmissingnin
How about James Roday from Psych? He'd need to get into shape but I think he can pull off Deadpool's character with ease.

teh_perfection
They would have to have his writer come and help with the jokes etc. Otherwise it would be crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.