Pirates 4 News!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turnersgirl17

LoveJackSparrow
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potcfan2003
A fourth pirates with out Will? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'd refuse to go see it!

LoveJackSparrow
Besides the fact that he probally wont be in it(which is sad sad) AWESOME!!!!!! Hey but wait you cant always beleieve the intrenet smile trust me that might not be true and remeber the 3rd just came out! Come on people it will be like in like maybe 2 years until the movie! We dont need to worry about it right now.

AudioHeart
*YAYNESS* PIRATES 4!!!

PIRATES4NESS!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud smile

bat14
no
i've heard that they wanna make 6 films, like star wars. but not in a so long period of time. only in a few years. another site i think says they would start filming this summer. i don't know. but if johnny has signed and nearly evry site says they are still writing at a story and orlando and keira in every interview say the won't be in a fourt one, i think there will be a fourth one. a not in a long time i think. it seems nearly everyone knows about a fourth movie.
and we know from disney, that they can keep secrets. e.g. there are no vids from potc 3 in youtube. disney is very strict in such themes. so who knows what pruckheimer and verbinski do in this moment... ;-)

sailorleo
it'll be crap b/c there will be no sexy james.....

Barker
You.. uh.. didn't bold anything. So is none of it important?

PirateDiva
YAY!!! Me excited!!! eek!

IheartPocky
Originally posted by Barker

lol you made me laugh and frown at the same time..

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Barker

Seriously do u have like a radar for ppl's mistakes?? lol

lovethemtigers
A Pirate's 4 movie....perhaps Will could ferry James' lost soul back from the dead...as they did Jack's....or perhaps he could be part of Will's crew....and be like his first mate......James and Will...like Jack and Gibbs......I think if there is a POTC4....it will probably show what went on during those 10 years.......it would be about jack finding the fountain of youth...and since Jack stole the map.....barbossa will now be looking for Jack.....should be quite funnny....they'd have to come up with some new villians for them to be up against...cuz it would be boring without the battles and the mysteries.....perhaps jack's compass leads him to Shipwreck Cove..and lizzy decides to throw caution to the wind and join jack in his search for the fountain of youth...and jack helps deliver the baby and serves as the earthly father figure for Will the third......ah, so Pearl Harborish...........but If keira and bloom don't rejoin...then perhaps jack can find some more young people to drag along on his crazy adventures...and perhaps a love interest for us fangirls..though I highly doubt it...johnny's not that type...oh well.......

To Freedom
So happy Orlando Bloom is out of Pirates 4!!!! I only want to see Johnny Depp in Pirates 4 (Geoffrey Rush, too) and hopefully Keira (I highly doubt it). I want Jack Sparrow to get back his ship and for once, get the damn gal as well (no marriage but at least a romp will be nice though not with strumpets!) I so want to see Kate Beckinsale in Pirates 4 with Johnny Depp - a nemesis-type role but with hots for Capt Jack.

Emma718
interesting.

tee_pirategirl
Oh so cool if the villain is a hot chick! But ot REALLY a villain...sorta like Barbossa. That would be so cool but I can't help but want Elizabeth to be back! I want Will to be back too but I can live without him. I'll feel something is missing if Elizabeth is gone and I'll feel a bit cheated if they force a love interest on Jack. But knowing T&T they'll make it interesting and not forced.

LovelyOne
no will? I think its my birthday stick out tongue

no Liz would be twice as good.

The audience may finally get a chance to watch Jack develop properly instead of developing in movie 1, Developing a whole lot more in movie 2 and then going right back to square one with movie 3..so pathetic

sailorleo
uh sweetie, what developing of character could be had on a fourth movie, if i know my disney like i think, it's going to be gags, and what ever actiony things they can afford to throw in there......

If we thing of pirate 1-3 as one unit/movie then pirates 4 will blow chunks!!!!!! Disney kills all their sequels.......

LovelyOne
yea thats true...

I dont think Jack is ever going to develop so I dont see the point in me watching it lol

sailorleo
it's a sad fate truly...but if they jack davenport to be in it, i'd suffer through it.......

LovelyOne
lol I think their kiss was a whole lot more interesting that W/E's forced one in AWE..

my rankings:

1. Jack/Liz

2. Norrie/Liz

-------------------------------------

BIG GAP

3. the oh so forced Will/Liz

sailorleo
it was so sweet *blury eyes and hugs her norrington plushie* pobre icecream head

LovelyOne
lool icecream head tee hee

lovethemtigers
yes, Will and Liz was forced......they went from being reallly angry and mistrusting of each other and suspicous...to "will you marry me'...the wedding scene in AWE was the hardest thing I ever had to sit through in a theatre...i literally wanted to crawl under my seat.....and be sick

and Lovely - you are oh so right...what's the point of POTC 4 if there is no character growth for Jack..it's like he grew and developed but then in the end...went right back to being the old jack that sailed into Port Royal two years earlier......

Bwa Ha Ha
Mhmmm. LOL the wedding scene was so forced and just silly.

sparrowlady68
I will be very happy.If they ll do another pirate movie. BNut it won t be until 2 years from nwo.Yes i will go see it. big grin

!!tangerines!!
just to see Jack

pyratequeen
I read on Ohjohnny.net that they are pushing for a 2010 release.

tee_pirategirl
DARN!! I just went off and read that!!!!!

I'm still a bit unsure...but excited!! I just hope it's better than AWE. Which was good but not as great as it could be.

miss_swann
but what about will and elizabeth the whole love thing is just not the same now they're married! Another one would be brilliant though!

PsychoFreeak
Originally posted by pyratequeen
I read on Ohjohnny.net that they are pushing for a 2010 release.

droolio

2010 in america i take it? GAH! so it'd be out in Aust in like...2099 crying

miss_swann
Quote for Keira: "I can't see myself doing another pirates at the moment, but never say never."

So you know give her a year, or two and she'll come round to the idea... but you know we probably don't need Orlando, but there can still be willabeth just more subtle...

(i'll be dead in 2099)

PsychoFreeak
lol...i'll be dead too, thats what i'm sayin stick out tongue we're always behind america...gah. Well usually....i think we got POTC3 here ONE day before you guys lol.... ONE day...goh

miss_swann
I live in the UK, and I was living in Australia when Harry Potter came out, I was 8 and convinced that when I was 11 I would go to Hogwarts with my friends Daisy and Arabella and I would be in Huffelpuff, Daisy would be in Gryffindor and Ella would be in Ravenclaw.

How niave, anyway I was soooooooooo mad because it came out like three days after the premiere in London, which I had tickets too!!!!! And I had to give them to my cousin!!!!!!!!! Yeah it was called the sorcerors stone instead of philosophers, that made me unbelieveably mad! (the things we hold grudges against!) But Australia is cool, you get sun like all year round and starbucks is much nicer and Harry Potter and the deathly hallows comes out with you first!

PsychoFreeak
LOL....it does? YAY! and um, i beg to differ....where i am we had no sun for ages (its winter atm) and it was actually flooding here no expression but yaknow....

!!tangerines!!
do we get hp first??..... ohh yea(actually nz gets it before us. and The weather has been miserable!!!!!!
where abouts are you phsycho freeak??

miss_swann
I was living in Perth when I was 8 (6 months) and Brisbane when I was 10 (2 years) It rained all the time in Brisbane but it was still hot! Where do you stay !!tangerines!!?

To Freedom
Originally posted by miss_swann
Quote for Keira: "I can't see myself doing another pirates at the moment, but never say never."

So you know give her a year, or two and she'll come round to the idea... but you know we probably don't need Orlando, but there can still be willabeth just more subtle...

Did Keira really say that? Which interview? If that's true, then we can have hope for Sparrabeth!

As far as I'm concerned, Will/Liz story is over. I don't want to see rehash in POTC 4. It'll be boring.

miss_swann
Hope for sparrabeth?

She has a son! You think she'd leave Will for Jack?

IheartPocky
That's a bit much I think lol If she left Will for Jack, I wouldn't like that. I'd like for her and her son maybe to go on an adventure with Jack, though.

miss_swann
I HAVE AN IDEA!

If Keira and Orlando refuse to do another one...

20+ (-30) years after the day on the beach, Elizabeth is dead.
Little Will is now a pirate, trying to communicate with Will to tell him about Elizabeth, and coincentially meets Jack! Who didn't make it to the fountain of youth.

Anyway Jack some how has a girl ages with little Will on board ( love that's it's own storyline, lets call her... Elizabeth) anyway Jack helps little Will find big Will few sword fights, blah blah blah, maybe drag up some dark secrets of Elizabeth after kidnapping the entire Royal Navy big grin (that could be fun).

Get to the other side, find Will (who only has a few scenes). big Will asks little Will to stab his heart so he can die and be with Elizabeth, little Will is torn between little Elizabeth and helping his Dad (where have we come across this before?) Anyway Jack steps in and stabs Will's heart and then Jack's immortal and maybe see a scene of big Will and Elizabeth. Little Will, little Elizabeth and Jack all go back to the other side and then the 5th movie steps in.

I figure there will need to be some kind of enemy constantly chasing them and the heart is stabbed in a final battle and obviously little Will will have bought the heart from the real world. we can call Keira and Orlando guest apperances. (Nobody tell T and T! shh!)

IheartPocky
It would sicken me to think Elizabeth is dead while the whelp is still roaming the seas. I like that sentance. Sounds cool..

miss_swann
But it solves the problem: Willabeth get what they want... and Sparrabeth what they want (the whelp is killed by Jack) without Keira and Orlando having to do too much...only question left who to cast as little Will and Elizabeth... *stampeded by fangirls*

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by To Freedom
Did Keira really say that? Which interview? If that's true, then we can have hope for Sparrabeth!

As far as I'm concerned, Will/Liz story is over. I don't want to see rehash in POTC 4. It'll be boring.

dear love..Willabeth has been boring since the moment she walked down the stairs of the Gov's mansion and will called her Miss Swann.....

miss_swann
No, that was when it got exciting... lol

To Freedom
LOL! It's so fun when Willabethers and Sparrabethers start fighting! Imagine one group on Black Pearl firing at the other on the Flying Dutchman! Really hilarious!

ANYWAY, anyone knows whether Keira is coming back? This is a $40 million question, I think, 'cos that amount of money might make her come back.

miss_swann
LOL! It's so fun when Willabethers and Sparrabethers start fighting! Imagine one group on Black Pearl firing at the other on the Flying Dutchman! Really hilarious! Willabethers get The Dutchman, Will, Elizabeth and the monkey, because you guys out number us! (Hmm... can we have Tai Hung's crew as well, I mean we have the monkey, that must make us the highest bidder!)

ANYWAY, anyone knows whether Keira is coming back? This is a $40 million question, I think, 'cos that amount of money might make her come back. Anyone actually know if Keira's doing anything after "The Edge of Love"? I know "Atonment" is not released yet, but usually you hear when they sign to do things... She said she couldn't see herself doing one right now, never say never.

joanjoan
Has anyone heard about the tv - series? I've just read: "Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean character Jack Sparrow will feature in a new television series". If you copy and paste this sentence in google you will see the articles. I just hate this idea. The mystery is what I love about Jack, now they are going to destroy it. Much younger Sparrow...

!!tangerines!!
I was living in Perth when I was 8 (6 months) and Brisbane when I was 10 (2 years) It rained all the time in Brisbane but it was still hot! Where do you stay !!tangerines!!?

im down past sydney, so its not that hot all the time.

To Freedom
Originally posted by joanjoan
Has anyone heard about the tv - series? I've just read: "Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean character Jack Sparrow will feature in a new television series". If you copy and paste this sentence in google you will see the articles. I just hate this idea. The mystery is what I love about Jack, now they are going to destroy it. Much younger Sparrow...

Yeah, I read about it in Depp Impact. Stupid idea. They're just cashing on POTC's success. Much like the dumb "Pirate Master" reality show by Mark Burnett.

"Atonement" was shown in a film festival recently. Can't remember the name of the festival. Was it Venice?

To Freedom
!!tangerines!!, I've visited Australia a few times. Sydney, Melbourne (twice), Brisbane and Gold Coast. I love it there! So cosmopolitan and the food in Sydney and Melbourne was so chic, so modern. I love the outdoor life you guys have. I've also visited London and went on a pilgrimage to Haworth, home of the Brontes (I'm a Wuthering Heights fan).

Ditte3
Yeah, I read about it in Depp Impact. Stupid idea. They're just cashing on POTC's success. Much like the dumb "Pirate Master" reality show by Mark Burnett.

"Atonement" was shown in a film festival recently. Can't remember the name of the festival. Was it Venice? It wouldn1t be good,because Johnny Depp makes it so good.

miss_swann
I've also visited London and went on a pilgrimage to Haworth, home of the Brontes (I'm a Wuthering Heights fan).
LONDON! Woo! But I thought it was withering heights?

bat14
I think the next story will tell more about jack and barbossa on their search for the fountain of youth, because that isn't something of T&T minds. Look at this:
http://www.med.uni-jena.de/klinikmagazin/archiv/km500/kmonline/jung.jpg
It is really old... and it shows the fountain of youth.
Also you should keep that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_of_Youth in mind.

miss_swann
I SAW THAT PAGE BEFORE! big grin big grin big grin *gets excited!*

To Freedom
LONDON! Woo! But I thought it was withering heights?

Nope. It's Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I was a English Literature student in university and had to read tons of classics. But I loved them. Haworth was a pretty place - so quintessentially English! Had a typical afternoon tea of scones and hot tea at one of the cafes there. It was cold even though it was summer. As I wandered around the hilly fields, I felt like Cathy Earnshaw. I guess I'm a romantic at heart.

And that's why I love love Sparrabeth!!!!!!!!!! I want POTC 4 for my Sparrabeth closure!!!!!!!! big grin

I don't want POTC 4 just about Jack and Barbossa! That would not cover the female demography of filmgoers! Jack needs a pretty lady, not a wrinkly grumpy old man as a partner!

To Freedom
Originally posted by bat14
I think the next story will tell more about jack and barbossa on their search for the fountain of youth, because that isn't something of T&T minds. Look at this:
http://www.med.uni-jena.de/klinikmagazin/archiv/km500/kmonline/jung.jpg
It is really old... and it shows the fountain of youth.
Also you should keep that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_of_Youth in mind.

Wonderful read from wikipedia! Really fascinating to know that the Fountain of Youth might exist. But why should Jack need the Fountain of Youth? Wikipedia didn't say the Fountain gave eternal life, did it? Another thing about the Fountain is that it supposedly cured sexual impotence. Was Jack impotent? eek! I can understand why Barbossa would want the water from the Fountain of Youth (after his disappointment with Tia Dalma/Calypso - he couldn't woo her.. laughing out loud )

lovethemtigers
^^^^ laughing

I'm with you...I love the dynamics between Jack and Barbossa, but I don't really care that much about him and Barbie fussing like two old ladies...Jack needs to have tension and commraderie with a Woman.

I know there's got to be one out there for him.....Jack deserves to be loved.....

Ditte3
yes Love and chemistry gives salt and spice to the story.

miss_swann
But that's all it was it was a fiery relationship, it wasn't loving!

Ditte3
But that's all it was it was a fiery relationship, it wasn't loving!
Darling I know Will loves her,but Jack loves her too and love isn't as simple as you think it is,it's not black and white.And it's only a movie.

miss_swann
But he doesn't care about her as much and he doesn't look after her.

lovethemtigers
But he doesn't care about her as much and he doesn't look after her.

so wrong..Jack looks after Elizabeth....and Will...he really does....

even after everything Elizabeth had done to Jack - using his vunerablility to commit murder - he still forgave her...we may have not got the "i'm sorry", "i forgive you" scene....but he elected her Pirate King - because he knows they are very much alike and that she would act as he would - proclaiming War....and he forgoes the thing he wanted more than anything in AWE - Immortality - by helping Will stab the heart after he saw Elizabeth's reaction.....he sacrifices everything so that Will can be immortal and they can be "together".....

Love is not all black and white......If anyone cannot see that Jack Sparrow did in fact love Elizabeth Swann then they are refusing to look at the depth of his character......

miss_swann
Even if Jack did love Elizabeth (which you still haven't convinced me of) there is no way he would ever stay faithful to her.

lovethemtigers
^^^ how do you know he wouldn't be faithful. you have no proof.
That's an old worn-out reason.....

miss_swann
We're discussing this because we both like Jack in different lights. I think Jack is cool on his own and the way that he has all the freedom in the world is what appeals to me.

But think about it would Jack really appeal to Elizabeth if he wasn't free flying?

To Freedom
Oh dear...here we go again...

Miss Swann, I feel really bad for you that you still can't see Jack's love for Liz. Just listen to TnT's commentary on the DMC dvd. It's so obvious! Jerry B the producer also referred to Jack/Liz/Will as a love triangle.

Jack and Liz are not Will and Liz! They'll never have the traditional old-fashioned relationship that we all think of. Remember Jack's idea of "marri-age" in DMC? It's the consummation that makes a marriage a marriage to him. That was what Liz was lusting after and when she realised the sacrifice that he made for her and the crew when he returned to the Black Pearl after rowing away in DMC, Liz's lust changed to deeper feelings (I won't say love..just new feelings that she can't get rid of).

Jack and Liz would sail away together on the Black Pearl and have many adventures together. Jack may stray from time to time or even Liz would do that (since she's becoming more pirate) but their love is so deep they'll come back to each other over and over again.

lovethemtigers
^^^I don't even think they would stray from time to time....It's just frustrating that just because Jack would be attracted to Elizabeth and be with her as a man and a woman are together that it would take away his freedom and love of adventure...it's poppycock I tell you....

Jack and Liz are peas in a pod...

miss_swann
that's why she married Will.

lovethemtigers
why...so she could die of boredom...

joanjoan
I wonder If TnT consider Sparrabeth story in POTC4. If they decide to bring us another female (maybe from jack's past) they might tell us that she was the reason why Jack compass didn't work. Maybe they will even try to convince us that Liz reminded him about that woman. However I hope Keira will be back. Liz should tell Will that she's no longer the woman he used to know, and go after Jack big grin
I have so many doubts, will they ever make POTC4? I just can't stand the idea of Jack ending in that dinghy.....Some people say that the sequel will destroy the trilogy. But 2-3 were sequels too... and DMC was amazing! So they just can't leave Jack's fans like thatno

Alkaselzer
I highly doubt this. Not to mention that the article in the first post seems to have been written by someone with horrible grammar; journalists and people who would be writing such articles very rarely make such horrific fumbles.

miss_swann
I wonder If TnT consider Sparrabeth story in POTC4. If they decide to bring us another female (maybe from jack's past) they might tell us that she was the reason why Jack compass didn't work. Maybe they will even try to convince us that Liz reminded him about that woman. However I hope Keira will be back.
yes I totally agree with this makes me feel so much better, and I may even be able to accpet DMC....

Liz should tell Will that she's no longer the woman he used to know, and go after Jack big grin

erm... NO!

taliakai
YAY! about #4 mad and also confused about will.

traceyjd23
ther will be a potc 4 and johnny depp will be getting over $40 mil for it. it wont be out ill 2009 - 2011 so ther u go. i no that for a fact. and ther wil be no will or no keira for def they said that cos at the end of potc3 it showed will goin back tothe island an she had a ten year old kid there that their parts would be too short and cost too much money. sorry folks.
but here ny way does ny one know where they will hold the castings for potc 4? but if u consider the fact that they did potc2 and 3 back to back they mite jus do a fith and do the same altho it took them jus over a year to do it that way but it would give them a chance to see what way the fourth will turn out incase it doesnt go that well they can jus cut their losses and thro the fith away. i cant wait like for the fourth i jus hate the thought of waiting to or three years for it to come out.

Cecyle
Damn, POTC without Will or Keira isn't the same thing, BUT as long as Johnny stays on board i doubt it'll deceive me. Anyway YAAAY can't wait for the 4th! oh...2009,2011 eh?
i don't care i want to be figurant! ^^ when do u think those auditions will be?
they do know how to make themselves awaited.
is that english wat i just said? lol

traceyjd23
as u said it would be a good story line for them to bring back a woman from jacks past, maybe someone that he truely loved but then had to leave her suddenly and maybe shes been searching for him all this time. Altho if u remember from the second potc the campass was from tiadoma so it cant not work because of her so. altho id love the forth one to be totally comedy and full of jack as he is a true comedian. oh and another thing ther will be NO Will or Kiera

To Freedom
I glanced thru' a book based on POTC called "A Pirate's Code", which is in the letter-writing style and which is about Liz's son, Jacky's (why Jacky?Hmmmm......) first sea adventure. In the book, Liz wrote a letter to Gibbs' sister and said that she would be giving her wedding dress to her. Isn't this very interesting?

I imagine POTC 4 about Jack, Barbossa and new female pirate lead (maybe Gibbs' long-lost younger sister) who are all racing to get to the Fountain of Youth only to be confronted by a mythological creature. This new female pirate lead has a love/hate relationship with Jack and once again, dear Jack's heart would be vexed by a lady. This time even better 'cos she's a real pirate not a wannabe like Liz. I want Kate Beckinsale to act in that role (see her in Underworld as vampire Celine..).

traceyjd23
Freedom - i was wondering what book it was that u wer glancing thru? i would be very interested in it. if u wudnt mind giving me the name i wud b really grateful.
u too seem to have some good ideas for the nxt potc but it will b great to see the final result eh.

traceyjd23
hey has ny body else heard that disney r planning r seeries on potc featuring the young jack sparrow and he became known as the famous captain jack sparrow that he is at the min? johnny himself will of course be doing the voice over but apparently so will many other famous stars and actors.

if u wanna know where i got this info from dont b shy jus ask xxx

To Freedom
^^Yeah, I heard about that too. But I really don't think it would work 'cos we can only associate Jack Sparrow with Johnny Depp. No one can ever own that role except Johnny (not even his voice can own that role).

The book is called, "A Pirate's Code". I saw it in a bookstore in my country but I didn't buy it so I have fuzzy memories of it, only the Sparrabethy portions.

Somebody from another website also saw it before so trust me, I'm not lying.

PirateDiva
To Freedom....Omg i was sooo thinking Kate Bekinsale for the role of Jacks new leading lady too!!! She's done Underworld and Van Helsing! shes fought Vampires, Warewolves and Creepy Looking things...so she can definately handle Pirates!!! but my only concern is that she doesnt look as Firece as Keira! Keira brought a sort of masculinity to her role of Elizabeth....and i personally loved that Elizabeth was so Fierce and could hold her own with the Boys. I fear that Kate may not fully represent that fireceness i like seeing in the girls of the Pirates Movies! I think they will play the Sex Appeal angle with Kate!!

But I really do like her and would like to see her in a Role with Johnny Depp!

traceyjd23
here freedom have u also heard there is to be a new director "Madison Mott"? also did u no that geoferry rush is to co direct with her?

any of this sound tru to u?
oh thanks anyway for the name of the book dont worry bout it sure i can ask round the belfast stores anyway thanks xx

xoxkimmehxox
i read some where they are planning to bring pirates 4 out between 2009 n 2011, cant wait big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
oooh... where did you read it?

I can't wait for it either! I hope it's for real!

To Freedom
Originally posted by PirateDiva
To Freedom....Omg i was sooo thinking Kate Bekinsale for the role of Jacks new leading lady too!!! She's done Underworld and Van Helsing! shes fought Vampires, Warewolves and Creepy Looking things...so she can definately handle Pirates!!! but my only concern is that she doesnt look as Firece as Keira! Keira brought a sort of masculinity to her role of Elizabeth....and i personally loved that Elizabeth was so Fierce and could hold her own with the Boys. I fear that Kate may not fully represent that fireceness i like seeing in the girls of the Pirates Movies! I think they will play the Sex Appeal angle with Kate!!

But I really do like her and would like to see her in a Role with Johnny Depp!

Kate Beckinsale rocks! You don't think she's fierce enough? But just look at the gal in Underworld and Van Helsing! If POTC 4 has science fiction elements or fantastical elements, then Kate is the only female actor I can think of who can rock that role.

xoxkimmehxox

Jaeh_JediPirate
*SHRIEK*

AWEsome news, although... No will and lizzie? but i like will and lizzie!

and besides, no lizzie means no redemption for sparrabeth, unless they're giving him someone else... and as long as they don't get married or anything mushy like that.. that's just not jackie... wink

willofthewisp
Kate Beckinsale would definitely do well as a pirate, and I think she can be fierce. If you've seen Underworld, you know how fierce Selene can be, so I'm sure she would bring that fire to a pirate role.

To Freedom
I'm so hoping Kate Beckinsale will be in POTC 4, if ever there's one. If only Disney and Jerry B come to our forum to read the fans' opinions!

I'm scanning daily for POTC 4 scoops but nothing so far...why? sad

Jaeh_JediPirate
Kate looks like a doll though... but make-up and wardrobe would do the trick...

I dunno freedom.. maybe they're keeping it quiet.. a surprise or something...

xoxkimmehxox
just read a few more articles, Gores' been sayin in an interview that they are in talks with the writers at the moment, to see if they can come up with a really good story for the 4th movie big grin *fingers crossed*

Jaeh_JediPirate
*keeps herself calm... well, tries to*

That's incredibly AWEsome news.. where do you read THESE STUFF?! *loses it*

To Freedom
Kimmeh, are you sure you're not kidding us? Could you post links or post the articles?

I really need POTC 4 scoop right here, right NOW!

To Freedom
Guys, go to ComingSoon.net. There's an interview with Geoffrey Rush and when asked about POTC 4, he hinted that there's more sequels to come as Jack Sparrow is as famous (or even more) as Disney's Mickey Mouse. This to me means Disney is still interested, Geoffrey is still interested and Johnny is still interested!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sifzensinril
yes, that's nice, but if Keira is not interested who will be the story girl? Giselle? or Scarlett :/

willofthewisp
Ick, a new character with more brains and less diseases, I hope. Jack needs to lose those two. Maybe they're his safety net?

To Freedom
As a Sparrabether, of course I hope that Keira would come back and give us our Sparrabeth closure in POTC 4. But this is very remote unless there's a worldwide petition made to Disney and Keira's agent.

Since we may not get sparrabeth, how about give Jack a chance to have chemistry with another female character? I really think it might just work. Definitely a female as kickass as Lizzy, someone who is born a pirate or is an experienced pirate, like maybe, Gibbs' estranged younger sister? POTC 4 definitely needs a female lead - who wants to watch an all-male cast for close to 3 hours (although I can watch Johnny for hours but I don't think Disney can afford to pay his salary if it's just him for 3 hours)?

So I'm happy that so far the rumours are positive for a POTC 4, sparrabeth or not.

xoxkimmehxox

Jaeh_JediPirate
"WE HOPE SO"

we hope so too jerry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.