Not Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svendisback
Thanks to a lot of dissing,the final version of Judge Peak-Human Capacity will not arrive. If you liked the demo so much, you would love the final, through... Well, only few members will see the final work done, thanks to Estacado and King Kandysmile

svendisback
So will the dissing stop to the advantage of PRAISING if i should start on the final version?smile

Did yo liked the demo enough to be worth a final version?

Estacado
You know what will be funnier?
When Mighty thrashes you and after he puts the vid on youtube........haermm

svendisback
he will not trash me. he will not even arrive. Odense, the town he is in, is 2 HOURS away from mewink

GGS
I don't really know who you are or why people dislikes you cept that your this Judge fellow but really what is the point of coming back to this website all the time with pointless threads?? Seriously it was a funny video but woopedy doo anyone can be a fool in front of the camera and recruit the boy next door to star in a cameo role it's not exacatly a praise worthy achievement.

Is there no other way to get your kicks or attention i mean come on it's a youtube video.

svendisback
well... i like filmingsmile

i have musicvideos with myself, videos with my boxingmatches and stuff like that on my com.

KMC is jsut something i do in my freetime sometimes, because the people here are hilarious

GGS
lol ok fair enough i don't know you well enough to say otherwise i just got the impression you where being a troll or something it's all cool.

Estacado
Originally posted by svendisback
he will not trash me. he will not even arrive. Odense, the town he is in, is 2 HOURS away from mewink
So you retreat from the fight......
I knew your were a coward ***** who just talks his ass out.

svendisback
have i ever said i will retreat, dumbass?
i accept the fight, i just say i doubt he will arrivewink

Scoobless
Originally posted by svendisback
well... i like filmingsmile

i have musicvideos with myself, videos with my boxingmatches and stuff like that on my com.

KMC is jsut something i do in my freetime sometimes, because the people here are hilarious

Let us see some of your boxing videos.

smile

King Kandy
Lolz... Can't handle a little pwning? Pussy.

svendisback
Originally posted by Scoobless
Let us see some of your boxing videos.

smile

Not more than one video a day. Then, they will start feeling uninteresting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.