Alessandra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
hi. so... well my name is Alessandra or Addie. I live in London, Bloomsbury. I have two sisters and a twin brother. I'm 14. I go to a girls school.

I totally love Pirates of the Caribbean, because of the Elizabeth/Will thing. It's sweet! I also think rabbits are sweet.

I like King Arthur because we got to watch it in History even though it's rated. My favourite part was:
Arthur: There are a lot of desperate men out there.
Gwenivere: Don't worry I won't let them rape you.

I'm easily amused and giggle at random stuff. And today water came out of my nose at lunch because my friend said "Becky smells, Becky smells, Becky smells, Becky smells like poo." I'm very immature. And my nose hurts.

I should shut up now. But hi. that's all I was really going to say...

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

vivando-loca
lol. big grin

sounds fun, Addie. smile

anyway, HOLA, and welcome! see ya around! smile

_____a
hi im Blank4, welcome t0 kmc forumz, pm if u ahe nay questions

lilylidou
hello&&welcome

guy222
Originally posted by miss_swann
hi. so... well my name is Alessandra or Addie. I live in London, Bloomsbury. I have two sisters and a twin brother. I'm 14. I go to a girls school.

I totally love Pirates of the Caribbean, because of the Elizabeth/Will thing. It's sweet! I also think rabbits are sweet.

I like King Arthur because we got to watch it in History even though it's rated. My favourite part was:
Arthur: There are a lot of desperate men out there.
Gwenivere: Don't worry I won't let them rape you.

I'm easily amused and giggle at random stuff. And today water came out of my nose at lunch because my friend said "Becky smells, Becky smells, Becky smells, Becky smells like poo." I'm very immature. And my nose hurts.

I should shut up now. But hi. that's all I was really going to say...

welcome

have fun

-Silver Falcon-
WEEELCOOOOME!

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.