Dr Strange vs Molecule Man vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
The battle starts out in the middle of the Black Rock Desert in Nevda. Once it starts, it can go anywere.

Who wins???

Endless Mike
Which version of Molecule Man?

Soljer
laughing.

long pig
There is that version of MM who seemed like he was capable of taking on god himself for a while. So, he's pretty up there, past Frank.

Strange uses his pre-cog and decides not to show up to this particular fight.

jitwu
Molecule Man owns all of them.

Stupid Rookie
Any version of MM wins, pre or post ret!

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which version of Molecule Man? It doesn't really matter.

MM wins no matter which version we are using.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which version of Molecule Man?

I couldn't figure out which version, because I didn't think it really matter. If anything go with the current.

Priest
MM in a stomp.

Galan007
Originally posted by spawnwest
I couldn't figure out which version, because I didn't think it really matter. If anything go with the current. Old or new, MM easily takes this.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Old or new, MM easily takes this.

Originally posted by Priest
MM in a stomp.

yes

Utrigita
not if we go back to pre - pre - pre - pre - pre Molecule man, then Adult version of Franklin would get a shot.

Soljer
Hence, the " laughing ."

This is ridiculously one-sided.

spawnwest
wow no one is giving the other guys a shot

Utrigita
thumbup

I am giving franklin adult version one shot against pre - pre - pre - pre - pre Molecule man

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
thumbup

I am giving franklin adult version one shot against pre - pre - pre - pre - pre Molecule man

frankie has unlimited potential

long pig
Originally posted by Galan007
It doesn't really matter.

MM wins no matter which version we are using.
Untrue.

Old FF villain MM from the 70's would lose so hard to Strange it'd be almost sad. How? His astral form has no molecules to transmute. And, with his body tucked away in another dimension, he'd be free from any attack from MM.

quanchi112
mm wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.