at dawn today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
my grampa left.

left us.

left the world.

all i can think of is yesterday in the water. i was swimming on my back and my ears were under so i could only hear the splashes the swimmers in other lanes made. and up ahead, in the sky was a plane, streaking across the sky so far away. and that then and there. he was here.

and now he's not.

life makes no sense.

confused

Hidden Lotus
wowsad
im so sorry for thatsad

Sweet Escape
OMG sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. If you want to talk, I'm here hug

Röland
Sorry to hear that Punky. hug

Selina*Starfire
Wow. So sorry. cry At least he's at peace now. He wouldn't want you to be sad. hug

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Selina*Starfire
Wow. So sorry. cry At least he's at peace now. He wouldn't want you to be sad. hug

yeah...he's at peace and a batter place.yes

Mr. Bacon
aww im sorry hug

condolences to you and family

-Silver Falcon-
I understand what that feels..... I lost my bro when I was 6 and he was 4

Punkyhermy
sad

thanks for the well wishes everyone.

i was in shock in the morning.

i spend most of the evening crying.

but feel better now.

i just one to see him.
sad

~Forever*Alone~
my condolences.

-Silver Falcon-
Hope you get better sioon smile

BakaXero
if he went in his sleep then he left the best kind of way... peacefully

RaventheOnly
Very Sorry to hear that sad He rests now happy

Scythe
I have a theory. That if our time comes soon, sooner then expected, the ones that call us theirs and love us will be enough to bring one back from the point of death. Perhaps your Grampa was ready for the inevitable demise. Again, you will always have this Goat by your side should you need me, and life must go on as cruel and perpetual as it seems.

Harness his memories. It's alright to be sad, but he would've wanted you to not think of his passing moment, but rather his fond memories and laughs you shared.

Think about it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
yeah...he's at peace and a batter place.yes I lost my gramps years ago. to this day, he is my hero......sorry babe, but keep your head up. wink

as they said, he is chillin' with the big man.

Strangelove
I was going to make a joke when I read the title, but now I'm just sad sad

My grandparents (all 4 are still alive) are getting on in years, and I worry about them. But I can't imagine a life without them.

I'm sorry, PH hug

Rogue Jedi
life is so damn fragile. we take it for granted.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah...

Da Rev
My condolences. I've been through this as well.

~Da Moose~
I'm so sorry to hear this PH, my sincere condolences...

Wild-Cherry
Terribly Sorry PH. sad

You're grandfather is in a better place now, unbound by lifes restrictions.

TRH
I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you can get through it.

BlackSunshine
Sorry to hear that sad

ThePittman
I've very sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
life is so damn fragile. we take it for granted.

ohh i know.

its so hard imagining death when you're alive.

i cannot believe that he isn't here anymore.

i just can't see it. or accept it.

sad

God expects too much from us i feel...

BlackSunshine
ohh i know.

its so hard imagining death when you're alive.

i cannot believe that he isn't here anymore.

i just can't see it. or accept it.

sad

God expects too much from us i feel...

I know how you feel. sad I just lost my uncle about a month ago and I just couldnt accept the fact that he was gone. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

Dr. Badass420
my grampa left.

left us.

left the world.

all i can think of is yesterday in the water. i was swimming on my back and my ears were under so i could only hear the splashes the swimmers in other lanes made. and up ahead, in the sky was a plane, streaking across the sky so far away. and that then and there. he was here.

and now he's not.

life makes no sense.

confused
thats terrible sadwalk

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I know how you feel. sad I just lost my uncle about a month ago and I just couldnt accept the fact that he was gone. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

aww...really?sad

whatever happened to him?

i know. i woke up today to a house full of mourners. i went out and sat on the grass. felt the sun on me and the air lifting my hair. the very thought that he now cannot experience this is..i can't explain the feeling.

i can't see how he doesn't exist anymore.

how can someone not exist?

just how?!

confused

*sigh*

BlackSunshine
aww...really?sad

i know. i woke up today to a house full of mourners. i went out and sat on the grass. felt the sun on me and the air lifting my hair. the very thought that he now cannot experience this is..i can't explain the feeling.

just how?!

confused

*sigh*

He died in a car accident. I hate talking about it. sad It makes me sick. He was like a dad to me and my sisters. He was always with us and he did everything he could for us.

Punkyhermy
He died in a car accident. I hate talking about it. sad It makes me sick. He was like a dad to me and my sisters. He was always with us and he did everything he could for us.

i'm so sorry. sad

*hugs*

BlackSunshine
i'm so sorry. sad

*hugs*

hug I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

Punkyhermy
hug I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

thanks much.smile

i've talked and cried enough last night.erm now i'm just....void i guess....

BlackSunshine
thanks much.smile

i've talked and cried enough last night.erm now i'm just....void i guess....

Take a hot bath and get some rest. It will make you feel better. I know you've got to be drained from all of this.

Mr. Bacon
aww...really?sad

just how?!

confused

*sigh*
weve discussed this topic and have come to no real answers, if there is one out there who knows, yet i know how you feel, when my great grandfather died this past fall its so hard to believe how sudden it can be. And then after you just cant really comprehend any of it, it leaves the mind muddled. But keep your head high and know that he was happy in life and would want you to be strong. hug

ThePittman

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
weve discussed this topic and have come to no real answers, if there is one out there who knows, yet i know how you feel, when my great grandfather died this past fall its so hard to believe how sudden it can be. And then after you just cant really comprehend any of it, it leaves the mind muddled. But keep your head high and know that he was happy in life and would want you to be strong. hug

yeah...i'm aware. that is true. all i know for sure is, he was an amazing man. lead a full life. and he was so healthy. no serious health problems until the abrupt heart attack that took him. sad

buthe did have a good long life. so he was lucky.

all that pains is that we lost him. erm

Punkyhermy

§P0oONY
I'm sorry to hear it, my condolences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.