Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Dont know if this has been brought up yet, if so I apologize; but has anybody stopped by Marvel Universe and checked out the bois, I just was on it for the first time (Im probably behind as hell) in awhile and I noticed an attempt at a rating system.

So, what do you guys think!?

Another sad attempt at A marvel rating system, or a somewhat accurate way to gauge ones skills!?

Apparently, the red gauges are fan votes, and the blue lines are the real marvel ratings.

Thoughts!?

llagrok
His airness brought it up.

It would be a good way, but they're so incredibly accurate.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Apolloknight

and the blue lines are the real marvel ratings.

Thoughts!?

You're kidding me. Can you believe this ****

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

7 for speed 6 for strength. What the **** is going on? Hes a better fighter than Cap and is two levels more intellignet than Cap. What a load of ****ing bullocks. Stop messing around and just make Wolverine a cosmic character.

Dinalfos
It's a good system and it looks pretty cool, but the actual ratings definitely need some work.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It's a good system and it looks pretty cool, but the actual ratings definitely need some work.

You can say that again.

Priest
i remember they had one years ago that was better than the current one.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Alfheim
You can say that again.

Well, at least they got the big dudes sort of right. Probably. Maybe.

What If...
LOL he even has a 2 energy projection....

Arachne didn't even get that erm

jumpmann
He's a Skrull!

What If...
owait.

The official ratings are higher than the fan ones...

If fans = wolvertooth/capt it up...who is working at Marvel no expression

Symmetric Chaos
I'm kinda wondering why there are so many brawlers with energy projection. Is it because they can thunderclap?

grey fox
Originally posted by What If...
LOL he even has a 2 energy projection....

Arachne didn't even get that erm

Which is weird considering she actualy CAN project energy....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.