I have to take a massive Goat-Shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Well seeing how everyone just loves to annouce their current status moves when entering or exiting KMC, even though hardly anyone cares, let this be a friendly tip of the hat to starting threads about one's currently changed status. My bowel movements create massive glaciers able to withstand global warming. My sheer wind-breakage is enough to create a tsunami and not to mention the fact that several hundred thousand pounds of tree bark to create 88-ply toilet paper enough to give a baby a deadly rash.

P.S. Remember the sunken Titanic, the tsunami in Taiwan or whatever and the shortage of rainforest flora?

Yo! All me.

Naz
AHHH...the thread...there's something wrong with it!

JacopeX
Well, say something....

Barker
I hear TRH and Kongu have some food for you.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Scythe
Well seeing how everyone just loves to annouce their current status moves when entering or exiting KMC, even though hardly anyone cares, let this be a friendly tip of the hat to starting threads about one's currently changed status. My bowel movements create massive glaciers able to withstand global warming. My sheer wind-breakage is enough to create a tsunami and not to mention the fact that several hundred thousand pounds of tree park to create 88-ply toilet paper enough to give a baby a deadly rash.

P.S. Remember the sunken Titanic, the tsunami in Taiwan or whatever and the shortage of rainforest flora?

Yo! All me. Op! Nevermind. sweatdrop

So you have to take a crap huh?

Well, once I took a steaming one. Beat that! devil

dave_kodak
Well seeing how everyone just loves to annouce their current status moves when entering or exiting KMC, even though hardly anyone cares, let this be a friendly tip of the hat to starting threads about one's currently changed status. My bowel movements create massive glaciers able to withstand global warming. My sheer wind-breakage is enough to create a tsunami and not to mention the fact that several hundred thousand pounds of tree park to create 88-ply toilet paper enough to give a baby a deadly rash.

Yo! All me. Happy Dance

Scythe
I'm serious people, we don't all need to hear that you've returned or are taking a break from/leaving KMC. PM your close buddies, the rest of us have eyes to notice you've come back.

TRH
Originally posted by Barker
I hear TRH and Kongu have some food for you. Yeah its you buddy boysly

dave_kodak
I'm serious people, we don't all need to hear that you've returned or are taking a break from/leaving KMC. PM your close buddies, the rest of us have eyes to notice you've come back. im leaving kmc. to watch a goat take a shit.

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
Yeah its you buddy boysly Uh...

What's on menu today? ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by dave_kodak
im leaving kmc. to watch a goat take a shit. Don't forget to take pictures while you are at it. wink

dave_kodak
Originally posted by JacopeX
Don't forget to take pictures while you are at it. wink rolling on floor laughing

JacopeX
rolling on floor laughing I dare you to eat it......and take pictures as well. big grin

dave_kodak
I dare you to eat it......and take pictures as well. big grin sick no, no no no no, thats just wrong

JacopeX
sick no, no no no no, thats just wrong Ok, you don't have to. wink

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
I hear TRH and Kongu have some food for you.

Bathe him in blood!

im leaving kmc. to watch a goat take a shit.

Tickets start at $6.66...

dave_kodak
Debit?

TRH
Uh...

What's on menu today? ermm Fried Barker brainssly

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
Fried Barker brainssly I'll take 5 LB. happy

If that's not enough, which I doubt, make it half a pound. stick out tongue

TRH
I'll take 5 LB. happy

If that's not enough, which I doubt, make it half a pound. stick out tongue Im not sure that much is in stocksad

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
Im not sure that much is in stocksad

Pwahaha, met his maker!

So Barker has less brains and more doo-doo?

JacopeX
Pwahaha, met his maker!

So Barker has less brains and more doo-doo? Pretty much, yea.

......Can I have it wrapped up to go? erm

TRH
Pretty much, yea.

......Can I have it wrapped up to go? erm costs extra

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
costs extra Damn!

First no Free refills, now this!

This world is so cruel. bawling

*Pays*

Scythe
......Can I have it wrapped up to go? erm

I don't f*ckin' work here.

JacopeX
I don't f*ckin' work here. Ma'am, where's the manager here?

TRH
Damn!

First no Free refills, now this!

This world is so cruel. bawling

*Pays* Here you are sir*gives*

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
Here you are sir*gives* WOW THANKS.....

Great........Wait a mintue.....What the hell did I just waste money on?

DAMN IT!blowup

Scythe
Ma'am, where's the manager here?

Mmm, Ma'ams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.