Juhani Vs Visas Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who would win

Duel 1 - Saber

Duel 2 - Force

Duel 3 - Melee

Duel 4 - Hands and Feet

-Silver Falcon-
They're almost unknowns... we dunno much about their abilities, though I have the impression that Visas would take all, except maybe melee and hands and feet because Juhani's a fvckin agressive Cathar.

Tangible God
Juhani Darkside or Light? And since Visas would go canonically Light, I'm assuming she is here as well?

I'm tempted to go Juhani either way. And I'll say for all 4, since there's absolutely no way of knowing their individual feats, except that Cathars are agrressive fighters.

Crosshair
Visas wins all except for hands and feet fight.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm not sure who wins here.

MasterAshenVor
Juhani Dark Side

ThoraxeRMG
Maybe, Juhani? I guess.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does either one of these have any good good feats? Did they kill anybody special?

-Silver Falcon-
No, that's why I said they were almost unknowns...

MasterAshenVor
Visas Helped kill Nihilius and Juhani helped fight through the star forge

Count Makashi
Like -Silver Falcon said, they are to unknown.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Visas Helped kill Nihilius and Juhani helped fight through the star forge

Nihilus died at the hand of an unknown? HAHAHAHAHAHA

xxxpoppunker182
but take in mind that nihilus saw somethin in visas to make him spare her and take her on as his apprentice

Count Makashi
Because he didn't want to be lonely at nights. And Visas was blind, she couldn't see, that he was but ugly.

VinCon01
Frankly, I'd have to agree that they're unknowns in this. There simply isn't much to debate over when we know almost nothing about their abilities.

Juhani: Was in some way, shape, or form involved in the Star Forge assault. Whether she went through it or guarded the hangar = Unknown. She also killed a few Mandalorian thugs.

Visas: She helped the Exile take on Nihilus. Don't really know anything else. Don't even really know exactly what she did in the fight with Nihilus.

Janus Marius
I think we can elaborate a bit more on things here. I hold that knowing who is best in saber fighting is iffy, but my hand goes to Visas since the other was a brat padawan with no discipline.

In Juhani's favor, she was a small menace to the glade in which she haunted. She wasn't much of a dark jedi though, barely being a padawan. Her only real advantage over Visas would be her primal strength and passion.

Visas has much more Force power, as was evident when she pretty much froze or disabled everyone on the Ebon Hawk before she ambushed the Exile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.