Villain for Fantastic Four 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Who should be the villain in F43?

I'd like to see either the return of Galactus in humanoid form or the Super Skrull should come to Earth & wreak havoc.

shksprtx
That's great, but They already sort of did the Super Skrull thing in FF2.

I'd like to see Namor as the villain in FF3, and the FF have to stop an Atlantean invasion of the surface world...

the comic kid
I like Superskrull, Namor is not bad, but what about Anhiluis, from the negative zone???

shksprtx
Originally posted by the comic kid
I like Superskrull, Namor is not bad, but what about Anhiluis, from the negative zone???

I had considered Annihilus when I posted my original reply, but I'm not sure he's well known enough outside the comic-book-geek community...

But then again, neither is/was Sandman before Spiderman 3 came out, so in the hands of the right writers, I suppose it could work...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by shksprtx
That's great, but They already sort of did the Super Skrull thing in FF2.

I'd like to see Namor as the villain in FF3, and the FF have to stop an Atlantean invasion of the surface world...

Namor is getting his own film, so he will not be in it. However Annihilus would make an interesting choice.

llagrok
Annihilus/Blastaar or Super Skrull, perhaps even Ronan the Accuser.

tkitna
The Mole Man might be cool

Darth Jello
considering the surfer was dumb enough to apparantly kill galactus, abraxas might be a safe bet.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok
Annihilus/Blastaar or Super Skrull, perhaps even Ronan the Accuser.

Interesting choices. The Negative Zone should be explored.

The Mole Man might be cool

He was always a very horrible villain.

considering the surfer was dumb enough to apparantly kill galactus, abraxas might be a safe bet.

I doubt that Galactus is dead, since he will most likely appear in Surfer's own movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
The return of Galactus would be interesting but if they could make his humanoid form more interesting it'd be much better. That way we wouldn't see a rampaging 300 ft tall purple monster.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
The return of Galactus would be interesting but if they could make his humanoid form more interesting it'd be much better. That way we wouldn't see a rampaging 300 ft tall purple monster.

Galactus will not be returning. He will be in Silver Surfer movie. As for FF3 unless Tim Story has Frankie Raye become Nova, Galactus will bot be returning to a FF movie.

endrict
Namor would be cool...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by endrict
Namor would be cool...

I don't think Story will spin off anothert character, besides Namor is geting his own film. Annihilus and Blastar would make great choices.

Utrigita
How many films are marvel currently making confused

Priest
A lot, I hear thor, ironman, captain america as well will be getting movies..and the Avengers later.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Utrigita
How many films are marvel currently making confused

Here's a decent list, though since it's Wikipedia some of these may be mere speculation...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics#Forthcoming

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Galactus will not be returning. He will be in Silver Surfer movie. As for FF3 unless Tim Story has Frankie Raye become Nova, Galactus will bot be returning to a FF movie.

You don't know that because, well, you're not working on the next film.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You don't know that because, well, you're not working on the next film.

I don't have to be working on the next film. It's common sense. There is absolutely no need to bring back Galactus in another FF movie. Unless Tim Story, which I highly doubt, will be turning Frankie Raye into his new Herald. Its time to move on, Big G isn't returning until the Silver Surfer movie and not another Fantastic Four film.

shksprtx
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't have to be working on the next film. It's common sense. There is absolutely no need to bring back Galactus in another FF movie. Unless Tim Story, which I highly doubt, will be turning Frankie Raye into his new Herald. Its time to move on, Big G isn't returning until the Silver Surfer movie and not another Fantastic Four film.

He's right, Hulk43. Since Galactus appears to have been killed at the end of FF2, it makes no sense to bring him back for anything but a Surfer film, and even if they did and had Nova as the new herald, it would be too much of a repeat.

They need to search through the canon of FF villains and find someone new to introduce, while keeping Doom as the recurring bad guy...

I still like Namor as a villain, but if he's getting his own movie then that's probably a wash.

Heck, maybe they can make Beyonder the villain in FF3...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by shksprtx
He's right, Hulk43. Since Galactus appears to have been killed at the end of FF2, it makes no sense to bring him back for anything but a Surfer film, and even if they did and had Nova as the new herald, it would be too much of a repeat.

They need to search through the canon of FF villains and find someone new to introduce, while keeping Doom as the recurring bad guy...

I still like Namor as a villain, but if he's getting his own movie then that's probably a wash.

Heck, maybe they can make Beyonder the villain in FF3...

Thanks for agreeing with me.

BlaxicanHydra
THe problem is that FF HAS no REAL villains that the common non-comic book reading people know of. Dr.Doom and Galactus are the biggest people, everyone else just kinda... sucks.

90% of the Villains used in the X-Men movies were well known, Magneto, Juggernaut, even the Toad is pretty well known. Supes has Lex Luthor and Spiderman... Spidey has tons of well known villains. Doc Ock, Green Goblin... frigin' Venom.

The Hulk will be facing the same problems. The Hulk has no memorable exclusive villains of his own, he usually just beats up everybody.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
THe problem is that FF HAS no REAL villains that the common non-comic book reading people know of. Dr.Doom and Galactus are the biggest people, everyone else just kinda... sucks.

90% of the Villains used in the X-Men movies were well known, Magneto, Juggernaut, even the Toad is pretty well known. Supes has Lex Luthor and Spiderman... Spidey has tons of well known villains. Doc Ock, Green Goblin... frigin' Venom.

The Hulk will be facing the same problems. The Hulk has no memorable exclusive villains of his own, he usually just beats up everybody.

This is true.

shksprtx
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

True enough. Plus, Ra's Al Ghul worked fairly well in Batman Begins despite being not nearly as well-known as, say, Joker...

So I suppose I will endorse Annihilus as the best choice of villain for FF3, although Molecule Man/Beyonder could be interesting...

Ultimate Hulk43
Blastar could also be an interesting villain to adapt in a film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.