Ebon Hawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Yea i got a Question

The Falcon is a Corellian YT-1300 MODIFIED FREIGHTER

The Outrider is a Corellian YT-2400 MODIFIED FREIGHTER

so does that mean that the EBON HAWK is a Corellian YT class Freighter too?

exanda kane
Looks like it, although considering the Ebon Hawk existed 4k years before. It doesn't really matter what it really is, its based off the Falcon because the Falcon is an iconic image for SW, they'll just fill in the blanks later.

My favourite parts of KOTOR were simply running around the Ebon Hawk, Smuggling for the Hutts.

Morridini
Originally posted by exanda kane
My favourite parts of KOTOR were simply running around the Ebon Hawk, Smuggling for the Hutts.

There should have been more missions like that.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah they rule

MasterAshenVor
Lol which Hutt i never got to that part....

exanda kane
Ehm, the one in Anchorhead. (in KOTOR 1)

It's the Rodian on Korriban who first mentions it, he'll tell you of a secret compartment and it leads on from there. I'd gladly sacrifice the galaxy for the pleasure of snorting some Glitterstim.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Lol which Hutt i never got to that part....

Motta the Hut on Tatooine then you also have to do the thing mentioned above on korriban.

MasterAshenVor
ok yea i remember that Rodian i never knew where he wanted me to go lol

Darth Hord
ok yea i remember that Rodian i never knew where he wanted me to go lol

One of the things you get to deliver is quite interesting but I wont tell you what it is.

Lord Saboteur
Yea i got a Question

The Falcon is a Corellian YT-1300 MODIFIED FREIGHTER

The Outrider is a Corellian YT-2400 MODIFIED FREIGHTER

so does that mean that the EBON HAWK is a Corellian YT class Freighter too? But the Ebon Hawk isn't Corellian.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
But the Ebon Hawk isn't Corellian.

How do you know?

kamhal
If i a not wrong, i think i read somewhere The Ebon Hawk was a corellian prototype, that's why he was such an avanced ship...

-Silver Falcon-
It definitely is one of the fastest and most advanced ships in its time, but we don't know if it was Corellian. It's probable, I guess.

Count Makashi
Isn't the Ebon Hawk, the fastest ship, of its time.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Isn't the Ebon Hawk, the fastest ship, of its time.

Davik says it is the fastest ship in the outer rim but not the entire galaxy.

Count Makashi
Oh, yea, now i remember.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by exanda kane
How do you know? In-game dialogue contradicts the idea and mentions some quirky little planet. Wizard Who Did It: Selkath Judge.

exanda kane
But then again, it's so obviously based off of Corellian design (The Falcon and the Outrider) by the games developers that to disregard the connection is simply idiotic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.