Dead Or Alive Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
The movie based on Tecmo's fighting game DOA. What the hell happened to it?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Scythe
The movie based on Tecmo's fighting game DOA. What the hell happened to it?

what do you mean..what happened to it?

Scythe
Well they started filming it. It was due to be released in late lastyear, the actors did spots on Jay Leno, yet the movie hasn't even been seen.

Sweet Escape
It was released last Friday in America messed

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
It was released last Friday in America messed

yeah.

Scythe
Really? No trailers or publicity? I haven't seen a single thing...

BackFire
Got a very small limited release.

Supposed to be a pile of shit.

forumcrew
i saw it many many months it ago it was crappy.

ragesRemorse
Really? No trailers or publicity? I haven't seen a single thing...

thats because its dead or alive...no offense. This movie was on bootleg movie sites two months before the movie release, and no one cared. You can watch it on onlinecinema.org. Some may consider this pirating, but i dont want to see you or anyone else waster their money on this movie. I am a lover of bad movies, but i couldnt even get through twenty minutes of watching this for free

InnerRise
It's said that this is even better than Spider Man 3.

I was shocked upon finding out this movie was coming out. I found out like days before.

This movie got no Love whatsoever.

How did the Jaimie woman do from "Earl?"

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Wolfie
I walked past a theater the other day with this poster on the wall. To think, it wasn't showing Rise of the Silver Surfer but it was showing Dead or Alive.

Just by looking at the poster, I know it's crap. Hell, I knew it'd be crap when I first heard about it.

WrathfulDwarf
A video game movie that is utter crap and Uwe Boll is NOT involved?

I..I can't belive it!

BackFire
Haha

Wolfie
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
A video game movie that is utter crap and Uwe Boll is NOT involved?

I..I can't belive it!
Someone didn't see House of the De... I mean, BloodRay... I mean... uhhh... Alone in the Da... damn! There was also... ummm... oh! Silent Hill.

Scythe
What?! Hmm, were there any boobs in the movie at least?

InnerRise
What?! Hmm, were there any boobs in the movie at least? No, of course not. All of the women were Breast Cancer Survivors. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
It's said that this is even better than Spider Man 3.

I was shocked upon finding out this movie was coming out. I found out like days before.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

who said this? Though, i think spidey 3 was horrible, that is insane to even think. or was that sarcasm? I cant tell anymore

doomsday49
Originally posted by Wolfie
Someone didn't see House of the De... I mean, BloodRay... I mean... uhhh... Alone in the Da... damn! There was also... ummm... oh! Silent Hill.

haha....house of the dead...that was the shittiest piece of shit i've ever seen!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by doomsday49
haha....house of the dead...that was the shittiest piece of shit i've ever seen!

be fare, it was better than shark attack 3

exanda kane
Nothing beats Orca: Killer Whale

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by exanda kane
Nothing beats Orca: Killer Whale

yeah, but that kind of goes without saying doesnt it

keleigigi
funny movie that chick with my name is earl was harlirious

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by InnerRise
No, of course not. All of the women were Breast Cancer Survivors. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
laughing thats funny!

I saw that piece of crap months ago. I wondered how come I never saw it at the video store. It wasnt released yet. Its plain garbage. Watch 3 episodes of My Name is Earl. Thats time well spent.

satanicshinobi
I seem to remember a trailer doing the rounds on British TV a few months ago now.
I seem to recall it featured scantily clad "babes" waving swords around flashing their knickers.
So just like the game then......more or less.

Scythe
Was there even any nudity in the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.