Jeepers Creepers 3 rumors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I've heard lots of rumors about this movie and i'm wondering if they are true.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I've heard that Trish the main girl from the 1st dies and gets stitched to Darry(the boy who eyes get cut out at the end of the 1st) and I'm wondering if this is true????

Evil Dead
who would want to watch another of these garbage movies? Jesus Christ.......two of them were bad enough. They make this crap for 13 year old kids.......they need to put some kind of disclaimer on them to let adults know to stay away from them.

Kazenji
Oh come on the first one was great it was the second that failed.

Zahria
The first one was good. I didn't like the second one it was to corny. I don't think I'd care to watch a third if it's like the second.

ragesRemorse
I liked the first, but the second pushed me almost to understand the terrorists views on western society. I soo realized it was my fault for watching it.

Vash_4_prez
Come on, these movies were cool. The first one was way better than the second, that's a given, but a third one would be cool. Besides, the Creeper, to me at least, was way better than a lot of other crap that's come out since the first Jeepers movie.

allofyousuckkk
I thought the first was a really good movie. Fresh idea. The second was just blah. IT wasn't horrible, but deffinately not worth seeing again. Personally, UI think had it just been left without any sequels it would get better recognition than it has.

Jason_Krueger
I really enjoyed the 1st movie....especially the ending, about time the bad guy wins....screw happy sappy hollywood endings!

oh and the second was pure crap....there shoulda never been a sequel they should have just left it alone, if there is a 3rd film its gonna bomb or be straight to DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.