KC Gog/-H/P Doomsday/General Eiling Vs. Depowered Tyrant/Mangog/Classic Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes it and why?

Galan007
I see team 1 eventually taking this...

Good fight though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
I see team 1 eventually taking this...

Good fight though.

Thanks. I think Tyrant is a lil bit more powerful than KC GOG. But I"m not totally sure on that one.

Classic Apoc is actually the swing factor. If he figures out a way to beat The General, Then Team two has the Shot.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks. I think Tyrant is a lil bit more powerful than KC GOG. But I"m not totally sure on that one. I'd agree.

Classic Apoc is actually the swing factor. If he figures out a way to beat The General, Then Team two has the Shot. Barring BFR,

How could team 2 stop DD, I wonder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd agree.

Barring BFR,

How could team 2 stop DD, I wonder?
Tyrant coudl one Shot DD easily. He'd get back up, but he'd be down long enough for that to count on KMC. But Tyrant taking his attention off of GOG would'nt be good since GOG can one Shot SUperman lvl beings with little effort. Doomsday has never been immune to pure punching power. So it would come down to how much Mangog could dish out.

Galan007
Doomsday has never been immune to pure punching power. So it would come down to how much Mangog could dish out. I don't see Mangog beating H/P DD physically.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't see Mangog beating H/P DD physically.

I guess it depends. How fast DD can evolve from that Lvl of onslaught. Unless DD has a hammer to ram down mangog's throat, that is going to be a crazy fight.

guy222
team two

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

skyfather
team 1 wins because team 2 has apoc.

psycho gundam
tyrant and mangog for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.