What could happen in Pirates 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MsAerosmith
To me, it's inevitable there's going to be a number 4 on it's way. (I guess this could contain spoilers... if anyone has yet to see 3.)

Since most have heard that Keira isn't interested in returning for another sequel, there's usually a lot of debate about whether or not it could be as good without her. Honestly, I think her character is expendable at this point. Her storyline is over. Liz and Will were very one-dimensional characters, and for me, it's best if they're left alone now. Jack and Barbossa, those are the two essential characters because of their endless conflict.

For #4 the only things I think are necessary are these:
1. A new female lead.
2. A major bad guy, of course (gotta step it up a little more each time, which will be difficult)--Evil-ized Immortal Ponce de Leon?
3. A potential love story (I usually hate them myself, but hey, love stories don't necessarily have to be b/w two star-crossed annoying people... they're gone! It could even be metaphorical, i.e. Jack and the Pearl/Jack and Freedom etc.)

And the following ideas I thought up, might be applied to #4 or perhaps others, prequels even? Here goes:
1. Jack pre-Black Pearl--how did he get it? Why is it almost super-natural? There's the whole mutiny story... & What was his conflict with Beckett? Another cameo from Keith Richards perhaps?
2. Maybe for #4 there could be something about the Bermuda Triangle? If Florida's the destination, they could work in that sea myth, right?
3. What about mermaids?--I know it might sound lame, but again it's a sea myth and it's and idea.

Finally, for all the fellow female fans, here's what also needs to be worked in:
1. Jack without a shirt a few more times. (By the way, could the tattoos have deeper significance? I heard it took them forever to do, so why bother if it's not important?)

IheartPocky
(there's a couple of threads like this but im to lazy to link them so i'll pretend they don't exist)

I'm gonna miss Keira in Pirates 4 sad

Me likey your last thought! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.