Magneto VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I tried searching for this thread but the search is all messed up and I am too lazy to search the 29+ pages that come up

Anyways who wins

Stupid Rookie
SS wins. Too many things SS can do.

Hitman911
Mags can munipulate metals. Norin can manipulate anything. = all matter.

janus77
Surfer gets a cool new fridge magnet no expression.

DigiMark007
I'll go out on a limb and say it wouldn't be a curbstomp. Mags has some good showings even against higher-level opponents.

Obviously, SS wins, but he'd have to work for it.

Validus
I like your radical thinking Digi.

Now please get back off that limb. It's dangerous.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Co-sign

guy222
Originally posted by python99
I tried searching for this thread but the search is all messed up and I am too lazy to search the 29+ pages that come up

Anyways who wins

Radd

Hitman911
I'll go out on a limb and say it wouldn't be a curbstomp. Mags has some good showings even against higher-level opponents.

True but it's the power that SS has. He can duplicate any of Erik's feats. This should be a game of horse rather than a fight!!

celestialdemon
Surfer wins. He shouldn't have too much of a problem here.

Soljer
Surfer in a stomp.

starlock
Surfer for the win

Mindship
Soarin' Norrin ftw. And if he really wanted to be nasty about it, he could manipulate Mag's genes the way "the cure" did in the 3rd X-men movie.

python99
I agree surfer should win but he has some rediculous showings wher Mags would make him look like a panzy. Oh well Surfer would have to work for his victory.

jasofisc

I agree

Avalonofthewind
I seem to remember Surfers board being affected by magnetism.

2damnloud
How can Magneto Surfer 'work for it'??

spidey-dude
this a joke ? wtf is magneto gonna do to SS ?

bobbi
surfer wins of course. poor magneto sad

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
Surfer in a stomp. 313

batdude123
Forum Surfer? Magneto doesn't last 5 seconds.

If they fought in a comic, Magneto could probably do okay, but he'd inevitably lose.

I don't think Digi's too far off with his reasoning.

*waits for the fanboy chant*

braz
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Uhhh yeaah, I was just about to say the same exact thing, especially if this is movie versions of each.

Stupid Rookie

Is it really? If his board was it would mean he was also since they are made of the same material.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Forum Surfer? Magneto doesn't last 5 seconds.

If they fought in a comic, Magneto could probably do okay, but he'd inevitably lose.

I don't think Digi's too far off with his reasoning.

*waits for the fanboy chant*

"Rabble. Rabble. Rabble."

What does Magneto do if Surfer tries to dive bomb him?

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"Rabble. Rabble. Rabble."

What does Magneto do if Surfer tries to dive bomb him?

Well, according to Batdude, Magneto's shield can take anything Thor has.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
Well, according to Batdude, Magneto's shield can take anything Thor has.

When have I said that?

All I've ever said regarding that, is that his Mjolnir strikes were laughed off by Magneto because they did nothing to his shield.

http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg

That's not to say Thor would lose the majority of the fights though.

Surfer 8/10. And if somebody tries to tell me I'm a humongous fanboy of Mags because I think he can win 2/10... I really don't give a f*ckin' shit.

don't shiv
if only Magneto had prep he could go shopping for a nullifier

Newjak
When have I said that?

All I've ever said regarding that, is that his Mjolnir strikes were laughed off by Magneto because they did nothing to his shield.

Surfer 8/10. And if somebody tries to tell me I'm a humongous fanboy of Mags because I think he can win 2/10... I really don't give a f*ckin' shit. You know the funny thing is batdude is that was when Thor was cursed by Hela and weaker 313

And Surfer wins 10/10

Surfer can reproduce any feat Mags has done and he can do a lot more plus where Mags has never shown true Planet range power Silver Surfer blows planets up and messes with Stars.

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
Surfer can reproduce any feat Mags has done and he can do a lot more plus where Mags has never shown true Planet range power Silver Surfer blows planets up and messes with Stars.

Yeah, just because Mags has never blown up a planet, doesn't mean he doesn't have planet wide power.

So a big "MEH" on that.

Newjak
Yeah, just because Mags has never blown up a planet, doesn't mean he doesn't have planet wide power.

So a big "MEH" on that. What were his big planet range power feats again wink

And blowing up a planet greater than anything Magneto has ever done before and will probably ever do stick out tongue

batdude123
What were his big planet range power feats again wink

And blowing up a planet greater than anything Magneto has ever done before and will probably ever do stick out tongue

Controlling every single satellite around the world. Manipulating the entire Magnetosphere to hamper all long ranged telepathy on Earth. Disabling every single machine on the planet. So on and so forth...

Rather than simple destruction, that requires fine tune manipulation to a high extent. And the Magnetosphere is HUGE. Much, much bigger than Earth and it is the outermost part of our atmosphere.

quanchi112
silver surfer craps on his head and it kills magento

Endless Mike
Everything Magneto can do, Surfer can do better.

Newjak
Controlling every single satellite around the world. Manipulating the entire Magnetosphere to hamper all long ranged telepathy on Earth. Disabling every single machine on the planet. So on and so forth...

Rather than simple destruction, that requires fine tune manipulation to a high extent. And the Magnetosphere is HUGE. Much, much bigger than Earth and it's the outermost part of our atmosphere. Not those stupid feats again laughing

You can not even prove that Magneto actually stopped all long range telepathy on Earth only in his area.

Controlling every satellite it seems like every villain does one time in their career.

I'll admit though that I haven't seen the scan where magneto turns off every machine on Earth.

But 2/3 of your feats are already bogus.

And Silver Surfer shows far better fine tune manipulation that Magneto ever has. erm

jasofisc
When have I said that?

Surfer 8/10. And if somebody tries to tell me I'm a humongous fanboy of Mags because I think he can win 2/10... I really don't give a f*ckin' shit.

were you demigawd by any chance I rember helping you on the superman vs. mags thread if that's you you are good at debating.

and i agree with your assesment

Endless Mike
I should point out that in Surfer's first series, while he was severely weakened and growing weaker by the minute from the barrier Galactus placed around earth (this is the same series where the famous "knocked out by a brick" scan happened), he easily shut down all electrical power on earth and then restored it.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Endless Mike

surfer can manipulate the electro magnitic spectrum? when (just need a scan or issue number)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by jasofisc
surfer can manipulate the electro magnitic spectrum? when (just need a scan or issue number)

Look in his respect thread. Power Cosmic lets you manipulate all forms of energy.

jasofisc
What were his big planet range power feats again wink

has surfer ever destroyed a planet with out a power up?

Endless Mike
has surfer ever destroyed a planet with out a power up?

Yes. He and Morg destroyed a planet just by fighting on it.

He destroyed one when this guy (forget who) created one from asteroids floating around and crushed him in the center of it, he broke out of it and blew it apart with physical strength.

Many other times I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Soljer
Also; not that I can say it DIDN'T happen...but if the Surfer or his board were affected by magnetism, that's just plain bad writing.

His cosmic sheen, and by extension his board are just that. Solidified cosmic energy. Why the hell would cosmic energy be ferromagnetic?

jasofisc
Look in his respect thread. Power Cosmic lets you manipulate all forms of energy.

i have looked int he respect thread and I didn't see him manipulating electromagnitic energy. also suppostly being able to control electro magnitic energy should allow you to control all forms of energy as well but I still haven't seen mages do anything like that.

jasofisc
Yes. He and Morg destroyed a planet just by fighting on it.

He destroyed one when this guy (forget who) created one from asteroids floating around and crushed him in the center of it, he broke out of it and blew it apart with physical strength.

Many other times I'm sure I'm forgetting.

wow I need to check out the respect thread again

DigiMark007
were you demigawd by any chance I rember helping you on the superman vs. mags thread if that's you you are good at debating.

and i agree with your assesment

lol. demi. Good times. He and BD would have gotten along real well.

Soljer
lol. demi. Good times. He and BD would have gotten along real well.

There's an understatement if I've ever seen one.

batdude123
Not those stupid feats again laughing

You can not even prove that Magneto actually stopped all long range telepathy on Earth only in his area.

Controlling every satellite it seems like every villain does one time in their career.

I'll admit though that I haven't seen the scan where magneto turns off every machine on Earth.

But 2/3 of your feats are already bogus.

And Silver Surfer shows far better fine tune manipulation that Magneto ever has. erm

Uh... no. It clearly states he manipulated the Earth's magnetic field creating a wall of "psychic static" thus disabling all long ranged telepathy Xavier could use on Earth. Or, for that matter, all long ranged psi links with the X-Men. It's one of the reasons why Xavier needs Cerebro to go past this limit.

Really? Name one note-worthy villain who's done this:

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrpage17aa8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrpage18ps4.jpg

But, I already know Surfer is more powerful than Magneto. Why the hell do you think I'm giving him 8/10? I'm simply saying Magneto can sneak in a couple of wins and make Surfer work for the wins.

But meh. Magneto could always take the stealthy way out. Attack surprisingly.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visionandthescarletwitcjo3.jpg

srug

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Also; not that I can say it DIDN'T happen...but if the Surfer or his board were affected by magnetism, that's just plain bad writing.

His cosmic sheen, and by extension his board are just that. Solidified cosmic energy. Why the hell would cosmic energy be ferromagnetic?

Yeah... that is pretty stupid.

batdude123

Really? So the Surfer can one-shot the Hulk and Dr. Strange at the same time?

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defenders01508nb1.jpg

shifty

Endless Mike
Here is an electromagnetism feat from Surfer: He drains the gamma radiation out of Hulk's body (gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum)

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.jpg
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk250-1.html

Endless Mike
Really? So the Surfer can one-shot the Hulk and Dr. Strange at the same time?

shifty

Well if he had the element of surprise like in that scan....

batdude123
Here is an electromagnetism feat from Surfer: He drains the gamma radiation out of Hulk's body (gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum)

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_19.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_20.jpg
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk250-1.html

Hulk's a doo-doo face.

batdude123
Well if he had the element of surprise like in that scan....

Nah.

That was Classic Strange. Magneto's attack passed right by the eye of Aggomatto.

Magneto>>>>>>>>>Dr. Strange>>>>>>>>>Surfer

313 stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Nah.

That was Classic Strange. Magneto's attack passed right by the eye of Aggomatto.

Magneto>>>>>>>>>Dr. Strange>>>>>>>>>Surfer

313 stick out tongue

Everyone has high and low - end feats.

Do you want me to bring up Uni - Lord?

batdude123
Everyone has high and low - end feats.

Do you want me to bring up Uni - Lord?

Do you know what a joke is? Apparently not.

Endless Mike
Do you know what a joke is? Apparently not.

Well it's hard to tell on the internet when you can't hear a person's voice or see their facial expression.

Symmetric Chaos
Do you know what a joke is?

Beloved Kenya?

batdude123
Well it's hard to tell on the internet when you can't hear a person's voice or see their facial expression.

Hence the "313" and the "stick out tongue"

Endless Mike
Well people overuse smileys so much these days I just thought you were sticking them in at random.

Jebus reborn
Uh... no. It clearly states he manipulated the Earth's magnetic field creating a wall of "psychic static" thus disabling all long ranged telepathy Xavier could use on Earth. Or, for that matter, all long ranged psi links with the X-Men. It's one of the reasons why Xavier needs Cerebro to go past this limit.

Really? Name one note-worthy villain who's done this:

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrpage17aa8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrpage18ps4.jpg

But, I already know Surfer is more powerful than Magneto. Why the hell do you think I'm giving him 8/10? I'm simply saying Magneto can sneak in a couple of wins and make Surfer work for the wins.

But meh. Magneto could always take the stealthy way out. Attack surprisingly.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visionandthescarletwitcjo3.jpg

srug Manipulate satellites?
What's would be the point in other villains doing that?

You do know what cosmic awareness is... right?

Plus, Thor dog has absorbed Mag's shield, and I doubt Surfer is going to have problems with it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Manipulate satellites?
What's would be the point in other villains doing that?

You do know what cosmic awareness is... right?

Plus, Thor dog has absorbed Mag's shield, and I doubt Surfer is going to have problems with it.

If Lockjaw can't sense Magneto three feet away from him... I'm not sure if Surfer could. And IF he could, he'd have to concentrate really hard.

Either, way I don't give a shit about what people think of this fight. If people want to stroke Surfer's non-existent dick, then they can do so by all means.

Surfer 8/10.

What If...
Controlling every single satellite around the world.

Rather than simple destruction, that requires fine tune manipulation to a high extent. And the Magnetosphere is HUGE. Much, much bigger than Earth and it is the outermost part of our atmosphere.

I really hope you aren't referring to these links when you say "controlling every satellite around the world"

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?...hrpage17aa8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?...hrpage18ps4.jpg

He wasn't controlling them, simply dropping them. That doesn't show fine tune manipulation, at all. Besides, it was only 37 satellites, not every satellite erm

Jebus reborn
If Lockjaw can't sense Magneto three feet away from him... I'm not sure if Surfer could. And IF he could, he'd have to concentrate really hard.

Either, way I don't give a shit about what people think of this fight. If people want to stroke Surfer's non-existent dick, then they can do so by all means.

Surfer 8/10. Surfer can sense things from quite a ways away...
Cosmic awareness beats a dog...

Surfer does have a penis though, it's just under his silver.

Plus, I find it funny how you're calling everyone who is supporting Surfer, as his cock strokers, and yet, you're saying in that you don't care what people think about this fight, and you will give Magneto two wins, with in all honestly, no real reason thus far.

Doesn't add up.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Is it really? If his board was it would mean he was also since they are made of the same material.

I'd have to find the scan...but Ego held Surfers board with magnetism.

Jebus reborn
I'd have to find the scan...but Ego held Surfers board with magnetism. That's Ego though...
Although I'm not sure it was really magnetism, and even if it was, Ego controls himself, which is essentially a planet.

Endless Mike
I'd have to find the scan...but Ego held Surfers board with magnetism.

Well if you use diamagnetism and magnetic moments you can hold any matter or energy even if it has no charge.

Ego has more power than Magneto anyway.

batdude123
Surfer can sense things from quite a ways away...
Cosmic awareness beats a dog...

Surfer does have a penis though, it's just under his silver.

Plus, I find it funny how you're calling everyone who is supporting Surfer, as his cock strokers, and yet, you're saying in that you don't care what people think about this fight, and you will give Magneto two wins, with in all honestly, no real reason thus far.

Doesn't add up.

The same "dog" that can track spores across the universe? haermm Okay Bran...

I believe I already said that forum Surfer would end this fight in about five seconds.

Comic Surfer and comic Magneto would have an okay battle, but Surfer would end up winning.

Rutog98

There's no way. Magneto has no real way of hurting the SS at all. Magneto controls metal. SS can do even more with metal than Magneto. Magneto trying to use his powers directly upon SS is a joke considering that stars have EM fields millions of times stronger than a planet's and these things don't do anything to SS.

SS can withstand the pressures within stars. Magneto doesn't have any attack in his arsenal that approaches anywhere near this kind of force and power. SS can also absorb energy too. What's to stop him from absorbing Magneto's compartively small amount of power?

batdude123
Originally posted by Rutog98
There's no way. Magneto has no real way of hurting the SS at all. Magneto controls metal. SS can do even more with metal than Magneto. Magneto trying to use his powers directly upon SS is a joke considering that stars have EM fields millions of times stronger than a planet's and these things don't do anything to SS.

SS can withstand the pressures within stars. Magneto doesn't have any attack in his arsenal that approaches anywhere near this kind of force and power. SS can also absorb energy too. What's to stop him from absorbing Magneto's compartively small amount of power?

Wait... is this coming from someone who thinks Storm would beat the crap out of Silver Surfer? Or for that matter, manipulate the universe?

Newjak
All I can say is look down all the power charts and anyone understands Magneto does not have a single advantage over Silver Surfer.

Name one power Magneto has that Silver Surfer hasn't been to show to do bigger or farther.

There is no way Silver Surfer can loose even one just too much power over Mags.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I highly doubt Eric wins.

Mindship
I'd have to find the scan...but Ego held Surfers board with magnetism. eer

What's next? Someone holds SS with an armbar?

Badabing
Wait... is this coming from someone who thinks Storm would beat the crap out of Silver Surfer? Or for that matter, manipulate the universe? laughing out loud

Jebus reborn
The same "dog" that can track spores across the universe? haermm Okay Bran...

I believe I already said that forum Surfer would end this fight in about five seconds.

Comic Surfer and comic Magneto would have an okay battle, but Surfer would end up winning. Also, Surfer can track a grain of dust, amounst the infinite void of space, which is better than tacking a "spoor across the cosmos".
http://i81.imagethrust.com/images/3sve/view-image/annihilation-heraldsofgalactus-2--028.html

Also, what's the context on Magneto doing this anyway? Was he in a room controlling it, or something?

Forum Surfer? You mean the one, that is taken from the comics, and is using feats from comics?

Comic Superman would probably have an OK fight with Galactus (depending who's writing), so I hardly see that as a comparison.

batdude123
Also, Surfer can track a grain of dust, amounst the infinite void of space, which is better than tacking a "spoor across the cosmos".
http://i81.imagethrust.com/images/3sve/view-image/annihilation-heraldsofgalactus-2--028.html

Also, what's the context on Magneto doing this anyway? Was he in a room controlling it, or something?

Forum Surfer? You mean the one, that is taken from the comics, and is using feats from comics?

Comic Superman would probably have an OK fight with Galactus (depending who's writing), so I hardly see that as a comparison.

Ambiguously, maybe ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )... but if Lockjaw can't even know that Erik is there a couple of feet away, Surfer is gonna have trouble trying to find him. Btw, in terms of size, a piece of dust is bigger than a spore.

And when Surfer was tracking Thanos, he actually had to take time and concentrate on his path.

It's his own energies that he's using to conceal himself.

I mean the speculative Surfer who speedblitzes and ends a fight within .002 seconds while simultaneously creating black holes as a side effect.

In character, and in the comics, Mags could give him a run. Surfer would end up winning though.

Jebus reborn
Ambiguously, maybe ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )... but if Lockjaw can't even know that Erik is there a couple of feet away, Surfer is gonna have trouble trying to find him. Btw, in terms of size, a piece of dust is bigger than a spore.

And when Surfer was tracking Thanos, he actually had to take time and concentrate on his path.

It's his own energies that he's using to conceal himself.

I mean the speculative Surfer who speedblitzes and ends a fight within .002 seconds while simultaneously creating black holes as a side effect.

In character, and in the comics, Mags could give him a run. Surfer would end up winning though. Maybe, maybe not.
Maybe, but Lockjaw can track a "spoor" across the cosmos.
Not sure about a spore though...

That's because Surfer was actually tracking him. I mean, what do you think Surfer would do if Magneto disappeared in front of his eyes?

Issue? Not that I don't believe you, just that I like to know the story, seeing as Mags looked like he was about to do something...

Ahh, but I don't believe in that one. Although the black hole one doesn't sound too far off following his current portrayal (ignoring Black Panther).

Probably, but even in comics, Surfer could probably take him out pretty easily.
Not underrating Mags, but still, Surfer?

batdude123
Maybe, maybe not.
Maybe, but Lockjaw can track a "spoor" across the cosmos.
Not sure about a spore though...

A "spoor" is more intricate than "spoors" actually, if that's what you're referring to.

That's because Surfer was actually tracking him. I mean, what do you think Surfer would do if Magneto disappeared in front of his eyes?

When he tracked Thanos though, he kept switching to different visions in order to follow the scent.

Magneto could use the element of surprise to his advantage.

Issue? Not that I don't believe you, just that I like to know the story, seeing as Mags looked like he was about to do something...

It was in the Vision and Scarlet Witch Mini.

Probably, but even in comics, Surfer could probably take him out pretty easily.

Meh, I could see Mags giving him a fight for a little bit.

Not underrating Mags, but still, Surfer?

I'm not underrating Surfer, but Strange?

Jebus reborn
A "spoor" is more intricate than "spoors" actually, if that's what you're referring to. I thought a spoor was the track of an animal...
Or maybe, it was referring to the character "Spoor"...

Either way, I thought that was a typo...

When he tracked Thanos though, he kept switching to different visions in order to follow the scent.

Magneto could use the element of surprise to his advantage. Was that after Thanos lost the IG?

He wouldn't really have to switch around though, since Mags would be in the same battlefield/surroundings.

It was in the Vision and Scarlet Witch Mini. F*ck it then.

Meh, I could see Mags giving him a fight for a little bit. Maybe, since he gave Sentry a bit of a fight, and according to Firelord/Genis/Nova/Sentry fanboy, Sentry>>Surfer...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not underrating Surfer, but Strange?

313 That was current Strange, who went back in time, to have a dance off with Hulk.
Ya, that's who it was...

batdude123
I thought a spoor was the track of an animal...
Or maybe, it was referring to the character "Spoor"...

Either way, I thought that was a typo...

Ah. I think it's a typo as well, more than likely referring to a "spore."

Was that after Thanos lost the IG?

He wouldn't really have to switch around though, since Mags would be in the same battlefield/surroundings.

No, that was after Thanos was resurrected by Death. That feat for Surfer was in #36 or so...

He probably would though, to try and pick up on the energy Magneto is shielding himself with.

F*ck it then.

dur

Maybe, since he gave Sentry a bit of a fight, and according to Firelord/Genis/Nova/Sentry fanboy, Sentry>>Surfer...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you referring to the Collective, or Magneto himself?

Either way, I think both Doom and Magneto are wildcards. They can both give opponents supposedly "out of their league" a really good fight in a lot of cases.

That was current Strange, who went back in time, to have a dance off with Hulk.
Ya, that's who it was...

Stephen would totally own Hulk in a dance-off. ermmhappy

Jebus reborn
Ah. I think it's a typo as well, more than likely referring to a "spore."
Or an animal trail...

No, that was after Thanos was resurrected by Death. That feat for Surfer was in #36 or so...

He probably would though, to try and pick up on the energy Magneto is shielding himself with. That was when Thanos kept switching around in the blink of an eye...
That's why Surfer had to keep switching around to find him.
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3378/silversurfer03702ll0.th.jpg
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8817/silversurfer03703kj3.th.jpg

Also, Thanos isn't the easiest to track anyway.

dur Meow.

Are you referring to the Collective, or Magneto himself?

Either way, I think both Doom and Magneto are wildcards. They can both give opponents supposedly "out of their league" a really good fight in a lot of cases.

Magneto. In the fight, Magneto was telling Sentry to kill him as well.

Agree, but still... Surfer?

Stephen would totally own Hulk in a dance-off. ermmhappy I know!
But he can hardly do it to current Hulk (because of the whole "smash" ordeal, and you killed my family), so he went back in time instead.

batdude123
Or an animal trail...

Perhaps, but more than likely, the author didn't mean animal tracks. Perhaps he did... either way.... meh.

That was when Thanos kept switching around in the blink of an eye...
That's why Surfer had to keep switching around to find him.
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/3378/silversurfer03702ll0.th.jpg
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8817/silversurfer03703kj3.th.jpg

Also, Thanos isn't the easiest to track anyway.

I know. And it was Surfer #37 (my bad).

However, when Surfer was trying to track him, Thanos was using his teleportation chair.

Meow.

Woof.

Magneto. In the fight, Magneto was telling Sentry to kill him as well.

Really? Can I see scans if you've got them?

Agree, but still... Surfer?

Yes, maybe... ermm

I know!
But he can hardly do it to current Hulk (because of the whole "smash" ordeal, and you killed my family), so he went back in time instead.

Yeah, WWH has some fly moves!

Jebus reborn
Perhaps, but more than likely, the author didn't mean poop. Most likely.

I know. And it was Surfer #37 (my bad).

However, when Surfer was trying to track him, Thanos was using his teleportation chair. Yup.

Woof. Claws beat teeth.

Really? Can I see scans if you've got them? If I've got them... Although, Mags didn't look too battle ready here. Still, a short, cool fight.
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3753/magsvssentryye4.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7862/magsvssentry2th7.th.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7122/magsvssentry3qi7.th.jpg

Yes, maybe... ermm Before I learned what Surfer was made out of, I thought Magneto would be able to rip him in half...no expression

Yeah, WWH has some fly moves! He's learned to kick a funky beat on that other planet.

Rutog98
Wait... is this coming from someone who thinks Storm would beat the crap out of Silver Surfer? Or for that matter, manipulate the universe?

She'd do it far before Magneto. When has Magneto ever even demonstrated power on a cosmic scale? Give me one instance without a machine (heck, I doubt he can even do it with a machine. laughing out loud )

batdude123
Most likely.

Meh. It's still tracking of the highest order.

Claws beat teeth.

But not if you get bitten. hmm

If I've got them... Although, Mags didn't look too battle ready here. Still, a short, cool fight.
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3753/magsvssentryye4.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7862/magsvssentry2th7.th.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7122/magsvssentry3qi7.th.jpg

Bastards. sad

Before I learned what Surfer was made out of, I thought Magneto would be able to rip him in half...no expression

Interesting... ermmhappy

He's learned to kick a funky beat on that other planet.

No doubt! And the Illuminati better be ready for dance off with him!

batdude123
She'd do it far before Magneto.

Sorry, I don't speak idiot. You've said before that she's = to Galactus, so I'm done talking to you now.

Jebus reborn
She'd do it far before Magneto. When has Magneto ever even demonstrated power on a cosmic scale? Give me one instance without a machine (heck, I doubt he can even do it with a machine. laughing out loud ) She would never do it though...
Magneto, in all honesty has a much better chance, and has also pawned Storm many a time, so I don't see why you have to ride her ass at every opportunity.

Hell, even in a Surfer vs Magneto thread, do you have to continue to try to prove a baseless point about Storm without proof no less, beating Magneto, or Storm holding her own.
Oh Em Gee, she managed to catch Magneto off guard with wind, sucking his air out (I guess he forgot to put up his shield), what happened next exactly? Magneto hit her with Colossus.

Anyway, pointless really, since you'll argue back with baseless assumptions and take this thread completely off topic.

Take it to another thread fantoy.

Jebus reborn
Meh. It's still tracking of the highest order. But, not Surfer tracking...
shifty

But not if you get bitten. hmm Wolverine consistently proves that claws beat teeth.
It's like scissors vs paper.

Bastards. sad I know.
Although, it was just after Mags got his powers back, and Mags didn't look like he was trying too hard.

Like to see a rematch between them, when Mags is actually fighting though.

Interesting... ermmhappy Very.
Why I ignored the Surfer vs Magneto thread, for a while until I actually started to read Surfer's comics.

No doubt! And the Illuminati better be ready for dance off with him! Not after Hulk pulls out his final move...
The Gamma Bomb!

batdude123
But, not Surfer tracking...
shifty

It's in the same league.

Wolverine consistently proves that claws beat teeth.
It's like scissors vs paper.

But Sabretooth is > Wolverine.

I know.
Although, it was just after Mags got his powers back, and Mags didn't look like he was trying too hard.

Like to see a rematch between them, when Mags is actually fighting though.

Same here, but the way Marvel is writing Sentry nowadays, I really hope they don't sell out Mags.

Very.
Why I ignored the Surfer vs Magneto thread, for a while until I actually started to read Surfer's comics.

Good idea.

Not after Hulk pulls out his final move...
The Gamma Bomb!

Indubitably.

Jebus reborn
It's in the same league. Maybe...

But Sabretooth is > Wolverine. I actually forget the track record of the two.

Same here, but the way Marvel is writing Sentry nowadays, I really hope they don't sell out Mags. Meh, he's beatable.
Super Adaptoid took him out... twice (shame I found this after the tourney).
Although, I want Sentry to take out WWH without using his calming affect, before he fights Mags (if they write Mags right).

Good idea. I thought so as well.

Indubitably. Or gives them all "The CLAP"!

batdude123
Maybe...

shockyes

I actually forget the track record of the two.

I'm pretty sure Sabretooth has won most of them.

Meh, he's beatable.
Super Adaptoid took him out... twice (shame I found this after the tourney).
Although, I want Sentry to take out WWH without using his calming affect, before he fights Mags (if they write Mags right).

That's true. I'd like to see Mags take him down after a good fight. Still though, with Reynolds getting all the attention from Marvel as being the #1 hero, I'm not sure that'd happen.

I thought so as well.

Good job.

Or gives them all "The CLAP"!

laughing out loud

Rutog98
She would never do it though...
Magneto, in all honesty has a much better chance, and has also pawned Storm many a time, so I don't see why you have to ride her ass at every opportunity.

Hell, even in a Surfer vs Magneto thread, do you have to continue to try to prove a baseless point about Storm without proof no less, beating Magneto, or Storm holding her own.
Oh Em Gee, she managed to catch Magneto off guard with wind, sucking his air out (I guess he forgot to put up his shield), what happened next exactly? Magneto hit her with Colossus.

Anyway, pointless really, since you'll argue back with baseless assumptions and take this thread completely off topic.

Take it to another thread fantoy.

LOL! What a joke. Storm never caught Magneto off guard with anything. She told him she was going to attack with those winds before she did.

python99

Well said, the Surfer is going to have to work his ass off. What if mags can somehow knock him off his board then what? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Well said, the Surfer is going to have to work his ass off. What if mags can somehow knock him off his board then what? confused

Surfer blasts him with energy and gets back onto the board.

janus77
the multiverse implodes, as it is vital to the continuation of TOAA that Surfer's feet stay glued to the board - it's metaphysical.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer8/10. I'm giving mags two wins becuz he was able to stop Thor from getting in his shields and if Surfer has blood, it's a TKO by slowing the blood in his system.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer8/10. I'm giving mags two wins becuz he was able to stop Thor from getting in his shields and if Surfer has blood, it's a TKO by slowing the blood in his system.
Im prety sure Thor was able to bypass Mags Sheilds..
Also the Blood trick probally wont work, because who knows if Surfer has iron in his system to begin with.

batdude123
Originally posted by janus77
the multiverse implodes, as it is vital to the continuation of TOAA that Surfer's feet stay glued to the board - it's metaphysical.

What

The

F*ck

no expression

python99
Originally posted by janus77

Ok I am just gonna take this in confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.