celestail technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
given the same amount tech apocalypse received,who would make the best use of it from these.
doom
reed
stark
thanos
forge
high e
kang
also feel free too add anyone else would make great use of the tech?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
given the same amount tech apocalypse received,who would make the best use of it from these.
doom
reed
stark
thanos
forge
high e
kang

Reed

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos or Forge.

But Forge could do all the same stuff with tin cans too.

Galan007
1.) Thanos
2.) Doom
3.) Reed

llagrok
1. Forge
2. Reed
3. High E

DARKLORDCAEDUS
doom
reed
stark
thanos
forge
high e
kang

No doubt no doubt Tony Stark

Jimmy Buggs
forge , because he can just make copys of everything and give it to everyone else

TricksterPriest
doom
reed
stark
thanos
forge
high e
kang

I feel I should point out that Apocalypse's proficiency with celestial tech is partially based on his molecular control and directly interfacing with it.

That being said, High E, Doom, Reed and Thanos would do well. Stark would need to do directly interface with extremis, which would either work or fry his brain. stick out tongue And Kang couldn't figure it out, as proved during 'Rise of Apocalypse'.

You forgot the Master of the world though. stick out tongue He'd do pretty well.

Soljer
Thanos. Not that he needs it.

lordboo
if forge can make anything, with the right equipment could he construct an ultimate nullifier?

Endless Mike
if forge can make anything, with the right equipment could he construct an ultimate nullifier?

Or an Infinity Gauntlet?

Symmetric Chaos

He could make an approximation of it. Wouldn't even need the right stuff.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos. Not that he needs it.

That's what I figured.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
That's what I figured.

Celestials humble Thanos

He's Celestial creation

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials humble Thanos

He's Celestial creation

Actually only his father Mentor was a Titan who are offshoots of the Eternals that the Celestials created, his mother was an alien IIRC.

manjaro
skrull to be exact

Endless Mike
Originally posted by manjaro
skrull to be exact

When was that established?

I've seen scans of her and she looks nothing like a Skrull.

Then again, they are shapeshifters.

But then how come Eros doesn't look like a Skrull?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually only his father Mentor was a Titan who are offshoots of the Eternals that the Celestials created, his mother was an alien IIRC.

Celestials made the Eternals and Deviants

Made the mutant race

Endless Mike
Celestials made the Eternals and Deviants

Made the mutant race

Yes but Sui-san, Thanos' mother, is not from Earth and is not an Eternal, Deviant, or Mutant.

Disappear
forge has the best odds based on his ability to make virtually anything, but he's never shown the passion or obsession with invention that reed, doom or stark have. he could outpace stark, but doom and reed think so differently than normal people that forge might come in behind them simply due to problems of imagination.

and forge does need at least workable parts. he can't slop a rubber band, a piece of gum and a lucky rabbit's foot together and get a microwave. he most often needs circuitry of some sort, or objects which can create a directed chemical reaction. his power's pretty neat, but he can't just make anything from anything.

guy222
Yes but Sui-san, Thanos' mother, is not from Earth and is not an Eternal, Deviant, or Mutant.

Where was she born

Endless Mike
Where was she born

I don't know, possibly on Titan.

guy222
I don't know, possibly on Titan.

Its been said, Thanos was influenced by the Dragon of the Moon

He killed his mommy. So evil, is Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.