Amazo vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Amazo from JLA #27

vs

Pre ALE Darkseid

Utrigita
The Amazon with the power of the entire justice league ???

darthgoober
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Amazon with the power of the entire justice league ???
Yep.

TricksterPriest
Pretty uber. But........can he resist the OE? hmm

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pretty uber. But........can he resist the OE? hmm
He's got Supes powers, and Supes did so it seems likely.

Utrigita
I have great respect for Darkseid but I doesn't see him defeating the entire justice league that has it power gatered in one being.

Amazon could also possibly copy the power of Darkseid not the OE I think, but his strength etc.

Symmetric Chaos
DS is dead before he can react.

darthgoober
I have great respect for Darkseid but I doesn't see him defeating the entire justice league that has it power gatered in one being.

Amazon could also possibly copy the power of Darkseid not the OE I think, but his strength etc.
Just so that doesn't become the issue, he's not allowed to copy DS in this fight.

starking
Well Ds did make Brimstone(albeit with tech) and he could solo many Jla members. I would say that Brimstone would be weaker than him, so their's that possibilitiy.

And Takion could solo a bunch of uber Jla members, and he was far weaker than Ds. Then their's the possibility, that Ds could absorb Amazo's power. For versatilitie, I'm gonna go with Seid smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by darthgoober
Just so that doesn't become the issue, he's not allowed to copy DS in this fight.

Okay cool but it doesn't change anything Amazon wins this.

Soljer
Amazo. Easy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by starking
Well Ds did make Brimstone(albeit with tech) and he could solo many Jla members. I would say that Brimstone would be weaker than him, so their's that possibilitiy.

And Takion could solo a bunch of uber Jla members, and he was far weaker than Ds. Then their's the possibility, that Ds could absorb Amazo's power. For versatilitie, I'm gonna go with Seid smile

Being able to solo each member means nothing when they're all rolled into one.

Utrigita

Yes a lot of different individuels using there powers. Then imagine all that power combined in one person, where the use of all that powers combined in various ways is only hintered by the imagination on the user.

That person is amazon with the power of every single member of the JL.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Being able to solo each member means nothing when they're all rolled into one.

Quoted for truth. The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Super Skrull > Fantastic Four.

Utrigita
Great example thumb up

Galan007
Amazo... easy.

Utrigita
oh by the way Galan hate you bunny wink

starking
Yes a lot of different individuels using there powers. Then imagine all that power combined in one person, where the use of all that powers combined in various ways is only hintered by the imagination on the user. Thing is, Ds HAS pretty much every ability imaginable. Transmutation, check. Teleportation, check. Reality manipulation, check. Ability to create herald/skyfather, check. And Powergirl did admit, that the combined power of the pre-crisis Jla and the Jsa, wouldn't be enough to take him out. Personally that's my take, but who knows.

Galan007
oh by the way Galan hate you bunny wink I warned you not to click on it... evillaugh

Utrigita
did it at school and overrited you damm bunny big grin

starking
One question, wouldn't animated Amazo, be alot stronger than his comic book counterpart?

Symmetric Chaos
Thing is, Ds HAS pretty much every ability imaginable. Transmutation, check. Teleportation, check. Reality manipulation, check. Ability to create herald/skyfather, check. And their's Powergirl did admit, that the combined power of the pre-crisis Jla and the Jsa, wouldn't be enough to take him out. Personally that's my take, but who knows.

Flash + Atom should be enough 313

starking
Flash + Atom should be enough 313 Oh yeah, well Darkseid summons the Batmobile, and batmissile ftw stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thing is, Ds HAS pretty much every ability imaginable. Transmutation, check. Teleportation, check. Reality manipulation, check. Ability to create herald/skyfather, check. And Powergirl did admit, that the combined power of the pre-crisis Jla and the Jsa, wouldn't be enough to take him out. Personally that's my take, but who knows.

The Problem is that There is no power in the entire JLA that DS cannot reproduce to a greater effect. But it's how Amazo would use those powers in combine that DS would not. Amazo would have Superman's Bio Aura, Captain Marvel's invulnerability, WW's shields, flashes Speed, martian manhunter's intagibility. There is no being In comics that is not going to get thier head handed to them that isn't universal lvl.

Galan007
did it at school and overrited you damm bunny big grin laughing out loud

darthgoober
Does anyone have a complete list of the characters powers that Amazo had?

Utrigita
One question, wouldn't animated Amazo, be alot stronger than his comic book counterpart?

Yes he should

Galan007
One question, wouldn't animated Amazo, be alot stronger than his comic book counterpart? Not Timazo, .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Not Timazo, .

That was crazy

Utrigita
Not Timazo, .

I believe he is thinking Comic Amazon vs Cartoon Amazon, but Timazo was pretty badass.

Galan007
I believe he is thinking Comic Amazon vs Cartoon Amazon, but Timazo was pretty badass. Timazo is from comics. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That was crazy Yeah it was...

Timazo never copied a complete 'Gog.... But he still became pretty uber.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Problem is that There is no power in the entire JLA that DS cannot reproduce to a greater effect. But it's how Amazo would use those powers in combine that DS would not. Amazo would have Superman's Bio Aura, Captain Marvel's invulnerability, WW's shields, flashes Speed, martian manhunter's intagibility. There is no being In comics that is not going to get thier head handed to them that isn't universal lvl.

He doesn't get the bio aura.

He gets the hv.

He gets the flash speed.

He's never shown freezebreath that i can remember.

Utrigita
Timazo is from comics. confused

I know he asked: One question, wouldn't animated Amazo, be alot stronger than his comic book counterpart?:

Cartoon Amazo vs Comic Amazon

Not Timazo, with the worlogog. Just one Amazo vs the other.

I replied that I didn't think the comic with the power of the JLU could defeat his cartoon counterpart.

And I agreed with you that Timazo was pretty insane.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Does anyone have a complete list of the characters powers that Amazo had?

WonderWoman
Steel
Flash
Huntress
GreenLantern
Aquaman
PlasticMan
Zauriel
MartianManhunter
Superman
Batman
Jade
Creeper
Firestorm
Lightray
CaptainAtom
BlackLightning
MrMiracle
PowerGirl
ElongatedMan
BlueBeetle

And here's the pic with a few I don't know
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/amazojla5.jpg

Utrigita
thought it was about 35 superheroes that he got the power from???

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445194_1-respect-amazo

nvrbeenwthagirl
WonderWoman
Steel
Flash
Huntress
GreenLantern
Aquaman
PlasticMan
Zauriel
MartianManhunter
Superman
Batman
Jade
Creeper
Firestorm
Lightray
CaptainAtom
BlackLightning
MrMiracle
PowerGirl
ElongatedMan
BlueBeetle

And here's the pic with a few I don't know
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/amazojla5.jpg
The Ray
Obsidian
Booster Gold
Animal man
Mr. Miracle
Aztech
Bloodwyne

And others that aren't in the pic as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.