Freedon Nadd vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
The FIRST SITH LORD VS THE LAST SITH LORD

Who would win

Saber\Cortosis Sword

and Force Duel

Location Onderon Throne Room

Spartan ll
Uh, just for clarification, Freddon Nadd was certainly NOT the first Sith Lord. And if this is DE Sidious, he PWNs Nadd. If this is ROTS Sidious, he wins but with great difficulty.

Reality Cell
No incarnation of Sidious would pwn Nadd, but Sidious does win.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Reality Cell
No incarnation of Sidious would pwn Nadd, but Sidious does win. Bullshit. DE Sidious would wipe the floor with Nadd in Force AND sabers. He was already the most powerful Sith Lord in history by ROTS, what makes you think he isn't even more powerful by DE?

Darth Sexy
DE Sidious wtfpwns him. ROTS Sidious wins with difficulty.

Reality Cell
Wow, I love how you provided proof for that. Oh wait...

Now please, don't be ridiculous, Nadd as a 400 year old spirit which he described as powerless in comparison to his true form was capable of force pushing Vodo, a very powerful force user, to the ground while lightyears away from him. Sidious definitely won't be owning anyone that powerful.

Again, loving the proof...

Too bad for you that the TotJ Companion gives Nadd a figure of 12d in saber combat, and the DE Sourcebook gives Sidious only 13d, so hardly that great a difference like you're trying to make out. Not to mention the fact that Nadd's 'Dark Armour' is highly resistant to a saber anyways. Point is, Sidious isn't going to be owning Nadd in any way, bottom line.

Not that I was even saying that, let's put things into perspective: Sidious, by RotS was already in his 60s, had a genius intellect and thus likely an incredible learning rate as well as a huge and great knowledge base to work from, so it's very likely that he'd already reached his potential by this point, especially when taking into consideration that the darkside is a quick and easy path to power. DE Sidious only displays greater knowledge (which Nadd mostly shares in common btw) than his PT incarnation, not greater power, so it's up to you to prove that he grew any more powerful.

Spartan ll
Wow, I love how you provided proof for that. Oh wait...

Now please, don't be ridiculous, Nadd as a 400 year old spirit which he described as powerless in comparison to his true form was capable of force pushing Vodo, a very powerful force user, to the ground while lightyears away from him. Sidious definitely won't be owning anyone that powerful. Quote? So your comparing to Nadd pushing an old, feeble Jedi Master who was nowhere near Palpatine's level, to the most powerful Sith Lord in History, who can control Force Storms to destroy entire fleets or just simply use on to transport a person across the galaxy? Don't make me laugh, you twit.

Still enough to kick Nadd's ass. Sidious was described as 'faster than the eye could see' aswell as a 'master swordsmen', and where does it mention Nadd's 'Dark Armour' is resistent to lightsabers? Quote and/or page number, please. The bottom line is, Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord in History and will OWN Nadd, considering Nadd got OWNed by an unexperienced n00b Sith who wasn't even on Palpatine's level at the time. And don't use the 'ZoMG! He w4s U$lng teh uber aMUleT!!111!" excuse. If he was half as powerful as DE Sidious(Who knows just about every darkside power known and the ways to block them, including amulets. Source: DE Sourcebook and NEC) you claimed, he couldve blocked that amulet blast like nothing. You fail.

Bullshit. Where does it say Nadd knows every darkside power and how to defend against them? Where does it say Nadd knows how to summon and control Force Storms into either destroying entire fleets or just transporting a person across the galaxy? Where does it say Nadd moved 'faster than the eye could see' or was described as a 'Master swordsmen' and 'the most powerful Sith Lord in history'? Where does it say Nadd was an expert in Sith Alchemy? All of which, fit DE Sidious correctly(Aagain, according to the DE Scourcebook and NEC). No, the bottom line is DE Sidious would hand Nadd's ass to him. All of the proof leads to this. Accept it.

If you want more information on how DE Sidious would PWN Nadd, go to Ligthsnake, he's the resident Palpatine expert.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Bullshit. DE Sidious would wipe the floor with Nadd in Force AND sabers. He was already the most powerful Sith Lord in history by ROTS, what makes you think he isn't even more powerful by DE?

Of course you're most likely right here but I spot a little mistake in that argument: Nadd never was a Sith Lord, hence that statement of Sidious being the most powerful Sith Lord ever alone doesn't mean he's more powerful than Nadd. wink

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Borbarad
Of course you're most likely right here but I spot a little mistake in that argument: Nadd never was a Sith Lord, hence that statement of Sidious being the most powerful Sith Lord ever alone doesn't mean he's more powerful than Nadd. wink True, however, Sidious is more powerful than Naga Sadow(Dan Wallace stated this when he was here a year back, BTW), who was more powerful than Nadd(Which was one of the reasons on why he never became a Sith Lord and left Sadow's tutelage in the first place) which futher solidifies my argument, but yeah, I see your point. wink

Darth Sexy
Dark Jedi, sith lord, really, the authors destroyed both concepts by getting them confused. I fail to see how Nadd wasn't a sith lord, since he studied under an ancient sith and whose expertise lie in sith magic..

Borbarad
True, however, Sidious is more powerful than Naga Sadow(Dan Wallace stated this when he was here a year back, BTW), who was more powerful than Nadd(Which was one of the reasons on why he never became a Sith Lord and left Sadow's tutelage in the first place) which futher solidifies my argument, but yeah, I see your point. wink

Erm. Technically for all we know it was Nadd who did finally kill Sadow. So I don't know where you get the idea from that Sadow is more powerful than Nadd. Actually it seems to be the other way around. Unless I did miss something regarding that topic.

Pretty much, yes. Nadd wasn't a Sith Lord because he didn't belong to the "Sith". The sources also mention him as "Dark Jedi". That might be nitpicking of course but technically the first "real" Sith Lord after Naga Sadow would be Exar Kun.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sidious here easily

Reality Cell
Of what?

Wow, way to twist the focus of my argument, which was that he did it:

a) as a 400 year old spirit, which he described himself as powerless in comparison to his true form.

b) While lightyears away from Vodo.

Too bad Nadd is confirmed in the TotJ Companion to be able to do exactly the same thing you moron.

You consider a difference of 1d that great? Wow, clearly you're still as dumb as you were when owning you was a constant thing for me.

Yay for feat wars!! Now what you need to understand is that we know jack about exactly how Nadd fought with a lightsaber, for all we know he could move at similar speeds, for all we know he could move at speeds greater, point is binging up feats with which a comparison cannot be drawn and then saying that said feat puts him above Nadd is 100% arguing feat wars. What we do know however is that the two D6 system RPG Sourcebooks that deal with each character and the specific incarnations that we're dealing with put them extremely close in their ability with a saber. You've yet to properly reply to that, all you've said is 'Still enough to kick Nadd's ass.' which is bullsh1t.

Wow, what an exclusive title. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The 'Dark Armour' section is under page 60 of the darkside sourcebook, and gains two sources of protection against lightsabers.

1. 'Almost all of them are alchemically
treated during their construction to achieve certain
effects desired by the wearer, from additional protection
against blasters and lightsabers to extra resistance
against certain forms of attack.'

2. Under the stats for the armour is listed the special quality of cortosis weave - 'Cortosis weave - Deactivates any lightsaber that damages the wearer.'

So not only is the armour highly resistant to a saber, but it also can temporarily deactivate one.

That was his spirit you dumbass, what don't you get about Nadd's spirit being exponentially weaker than his true form. Advent's right, you truly are the epitome of idiocy Sparten. BTW, just so you know, his spirit was destroyed by a sith amulet, which clearly had some sort of special attack that naturally destroys sith spirits seeing as all Kun seemingly did was punch through Nadd, so trying to argue against Kun's power in this case is arguing against something that is irrelevant, not that you're right anyways, as Exar was already capable of tearing through walls and giant sith alchemical monsters with his amulet, the same amulets that multiplied Kun's rage a hundred thousand times which in turn fuels the power of the amulet by the same rate.

Again, that was Nadd's spirit, which was exponentially weaker than Nadd in his prime.

By the way, I've read both those sources you just mentioned and they're telling me you're full of sh1t. They never say that about Sidious, please don't lie mysterious jackass.

Nowhere. Your point? It says no such thing for Sidious either, you're talking bs.

LMAO!! It's said in the TotJ Companion that Nadd knows every single power in the book, which includes your precious force storms. Know what you're talking about, fool.

Again, feats wars, and a status reserved for nearly any Tom Dick and Harry in the SW universe.

Wow, clearly someone needs to learn how to read, because I never denied such a thing, I'm just arguing against your 'Sidous will curbstomp Nadd' bullsh1t.

In both the TotJ and tDS Sourcebooks, not that sith alchemy has any relation on the debate in question (a personal combat scenario), you're quite the fan of feat wars I see.

Except you're either lying or heavily misinformed.

No it doesn't, the proof leads to there being an extremely close battle between the two of them.

Lightsnake's not here, b1tch. BTW, I'm loving how you think you're among Gideon and Advent as the best debaters here, lol. You're not even close, go back to b1tching about SuperShadow, debating isn't quite your thing.

BlaxicanHydra
kcos.

Spartan ll
Erm. Technically for all we know it was Nadd who did finally kill Sadow. So I don't know where you get the idea from that Sadow is more powerful than Nadd. Actually it seems to be the other way around. Unless I did miss something regarding that topic. That's speculation, at best. For all we know, Naga was killed by that giant beast thing he created. But yeah, just speculation. I don't think Nadd would have left his kingdom anyway, he has it too good.

True. I was always led to believe Dark Jedi were just fallen Jedi with no knowledge of the Darkside(Or in Freedon's case, some, but not enough to defeat a hardened Sith like Naga Sadow in combat) and nowhere near Sith Lord level anyway.

Spartan ll
Of what? I was originally asking where you got the quote that nadd's spirit was 'powerless', but you just answered it.

Bullshit, I didn't twist anything.

He's a fallible source. For all we know, he couldve been lying, which is what Dark Jedi and Sith Lords do best.

And Sidious teleported Skywalker from lightyears away to a ship a few parsecs from Byss. Point?

Where's the direct quote or page to it then, *******? So far, Palpatine's been the only one who can create and control Force Storms. DE Sourcebook confirms that. Nice try at lying.

Of kicking Nadd's ass? Yeah, I do. And since when did you own me, N00baris? As I recall, I was the one handing you ass back to you, you little shit.

And for all we know, he couldve sucked. You're making excuses and assumptions to try to help your already ailing argument. You're the one who's full of bullshit here, kiddo. Isn't it alittle past your bed time, N00baris?

It is when you don't have nothing but unsupported assumptions and speculation for an argument, which is exactly what you have, asswipe.

and where does it say Nadd wore Dark Armour? Or are you making this up and 'assuming' he had it?

And that doesn't mean it can protect Nadd against a small Force Storm or lightning attack. Hell you don't even have any proof Nadd wore any 'Dark Armour' besides you 'speculation' and 'assumptions' that he somehow owned one.

And where does it say Nadd was anymore powerful? He was a failed Dark Jedi, the most he knew was probably only very little compared to what Sidious knew. And even so, Nadd was weaker than Naga Sadow(Which is why he left him in the first place.), who is weaker than Sidious(As confirmed by Dan Wallace, an OFFICIAL source)
And where did Advent say I'm idiot, besides in your feeble little imaginary world? I don't think she would take kindly to you lying about what she says, little retard.

That's good, but even so, Nadd would still be weaker compared to Sidious, considing he never even finished his training and probably doesn't know a quarter of what Sidious knows.

Again, more bullshit by the underage sock. Ive read both of those sources aswell, and they have those exact quotes in them. You've already lied once now, this is the second time. You're not worth my time if you're going to lie to try and make your argument seem intelligent, when in fact, it's as dumb as your Ancient Sith fanboy self.

LMAO! You're a ****ing liar. So far only DE Sidious is the only one who knows how to use and control Force Storms. NO OTHER BOOK OR SOURCE MENTIONS FORCE STORMS BESIDES THE NEC. Again, you lie. You're a pthetic little piece of shit, N00baris. Always have, always will be.

Again, more bullshit and avoiding the argument, courtesy of your stupid neigborly forum sock N00baris.

Yeah, and I'm gving you direct quotes from official sources(Not your imaginary littlw world where you pull your bullshit out of your ass, which is what you've been doing this whole time) on how DE Sidious would curbstomp Nadd. All the OFFICIAL quotes prove this. Stop lying.

Bullshit. They both mention NAGA SADOW, PALPTINE and EXAR KUN being the experts on Sith Alchemy, nowhere does it mention Nadd knowing any. You're lying again. It seems the only way you think you can try to win an argument is by lying or making shit up, which is exactly what you're trying to do here.

Considering you've been lying and pulling bullshit out of your ass to try to win, it is YOU who is heavily lying to try to make your argument seem feesable.

Yes, it does. Nadd doesn't know a quarter of the shit Sidious knows, otherwise he wouldve been able to conquer the galaxy unchallenged. Hell, Nadd couldnt even hope to defeat his own master(Who is confirmed as weaker than Sidious) which is why he left and only managed to conquer a planet full of unintelligent primitives. Other than that, he's no more important than Jar Jar Binks.

No shit, sherlock. You really are a fvcking lying dumbass, N00baris. Go back to the sandbox and play with your Ancient Sith fanboy bullshit, you tard.

And yeah, I am one of the best debators here. You want to know why? Because I don't lie and pull shit out of my ass to try and make my argument logical, which is exactly what you've been doing this whole time. And it seems debating isn't quite your thing, otherwise you wouldn't have to lie to try and win. Go back to the sandbox and play with your Ancient Sith fanboy bullshit, you tard.

Reality Cell
Actually I didn't....

Are you high old man?

Here it is: http://swtimeline.ru/?comics=4&page=013

Yes you did, I made a perfectly clear point in regards to what Nadd was able to do as a spirit from a distance, and you completely twisted what I was saying by pushing the focus away from that onto simply pushing over an old jedi master as you put it.

Except he had no reason to lie (why the hell would he have a reason to lie to Arca Jeth about such a thing?), and what he says fits into accordance with everything we know about force spirits (for example Obi-Wan who eventually got so weak that he could no longer even talk to Luke, or Exar Kun who required draining energy from different lifeforms to be anywhere near as powerful as he was in his true form).

I honestly don't see why I'm wasting my time with you, but whatever, under Nadd's profile on page 70 it's stated that "Freedon Nadd has knowledge of all Jedi and Sith Force Powers presented herein as well as those abilities still hidden in ancient Holocrons and Tomes."

Those powers include the power of creating force storms, which is under the Jedi Powers section on page 62.

Well you're dumb then, taking an average score of 4 (rounded up) on a D6 dice, it gives him a whole four extra points, virtually nothing in the grand scheme of things and an advantage that's pretty much nullified by the damage reduction stats of the dark armour.

Point is, we don't know, and no comparison can be drawn, ergo feat wars is useless you dumb sh1t.

Well maybe you need to get Sidious' d1ck out of your mouth and open up your eyes, as anybody can see that my arguments here are far from unsupported or speculative, and that I'm owning the hell out of you.

It's listed under his personal equipment.

Is this argument too much for you or something? Seriously man, keep up, we're talking saber combat here, don't fall asleep on me big guy.

Firstly, it's listed under his personal equipment that he would usually have on him.

Secondly, in virtually any picture we have of Nadd, he's wearing some armour; clearly the dark armour.

Thirdly, it's stated that 'Dark armor is never simply found; those who wear it almost always take it with them to the grave.'

Already dealt with above, everything we know about spirits as well as Nadd's trustworthy admission say it.

What rubbish is this? How was he a failed dark jedi? He finished his studies of sith magic under sadow, and then likely killed him. You're talking out of your ass.

More like he knew every single power in the TotJ Companion, which is virtually every known power including force blocking (most devastating lightside technique), force storms (most devastating technique, period) and force drain (greatest of all sith techniques) as well as a bunch of unknown knowledge from ancient Holocrons and Tomes, as well as Sadow's private teachings and teaching from the legendary Holocron of Adas.

Again, know what you're talking about, Nadd only left once he had learnt everything from Sadow, and he likely even killed him (The NEC even outright states that he did).

Appeal to authority, logical fallacy. Dan quite clearly stated that it was just his opinion.

Advent: Spartan, you truly are the epitome of idiocy.

Except you're talking bullsh1t as proven above.

How about providing a quote and page number then? Now we both know that you won't, because you can't, so let's be serious now big guy.

Yeah, I can get Nai or Advent to confirm what I've been saying, so you calling me a liar will only make you look worse in the end.

I didn't ignore the arguments, I labelled them as exactly what they are, and you're looking way too into them.

Wow, what a moron, adding terrible reading comprehension to your list of flaws Spartan, as all those sources (not that all of them are even valid) actually prove is that Sidious > Nadd, however there's never any indication given to what degree he is > Nadd, so as usual, you're wrong.

Except you're clearly the only person lying here Spartan, as it does mention thats Nadd is an expert as well. think Spartan, I had no need to lie, seeing as what you brought up was entirely irrelevant, so why would I lie when it's not even needed? And even if it didn't, so what? We (well everyone apart from you) know that he learned everything he could from Sadow, and that her was able to teach his descendants much about sith magic, including sith alchemy.

Funny thing is I can say the same about you. The difference is I can back up my 'lies' with quotes and page numbers (which people will be able to confirm), you can't.

WTF? Not even Sidious could do that with his powers, which was why he had to rely on his intelligence and guile.

Except you have no support for such a claim, and evidence points in the opposite direction.

'only'? Right, because just anybody can singlehandedly conquer an entire planet through sheer militancy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't give a fvck about his importance to the storyline, this is his power we're talking about, keep up.

Reality Cell
That's nice. You, on the other hand, are a middle aged loser thats getting his ass owned by a teenager on an internet forum. I know who I'd rather be...

LOL, so as long as you don't lie you qualify as one of the best debaters on this forum? Ahahhaha, I guess Darth Sith and Count Makashi already have you beat then.

You already used that one lamo, now I know you're not very creative with your insults but at least recycle the ones that aren't so lame, yeah?

Spartan ll
That's nice. I, on the other hand, am a 3-year old loser thats getting his ass owned by an intelligent debator on an internet forum. I wish I was as intelligent as you, Spartan...

Fixed, with some real inteligence added in. You are a shithead, N00baris. You can't even debate correctly without lying to try and somehow win and intelligent debate.

It's funny how you have resorted to just insulting me instead of trying, albeit pathetically, to refute my INTELLIGENT points. Then again, I give way to much credit for an immature, unintelligent and moronic 3-year old such as yourself. Go back to sucking on Nadd's dick you stupid little fanboy.

Reality Cell
Wow, what a wonderful rebuttal, miss quoting 3 of my points, bravo big man.

"Funny thing is I can say the same about you. The difference is I can back up my 'lies' with quotes and page numbers (which people will be able to confirm), you can't."

and It's funny how you resorted to whining like a b1tch, misquoting me, ignoring my points and trying to conceal your inability to continue this with some first grade level insults.

The funniest part about this, however, is that you're the person who started the insulting, you're the person who insulted more, and at least my insults would happen after owning one of your points with logic, whereas you would straight out stop debating and jump straight to the insults.

Face it dude, you just got served royal. Anyone with half a brain can see that, just as they can see through you pathetic excuses.

I'm a three year old huh? That's great, and you're the middle aged man that just got his ass handed to him by said 3 year old. Well done big guy, give yourself a pat on the back.

-Silver Falcon-
Sidious takes it. Both, DE extremely easily, and RotS with some difficulty. Yoda is described as being "the most devastating foe the Dark Side had ever seen", and Yoda's equal is Sidious. If Yoda was the most powerful Jedi ever already in RotS, who could beat ANY Sith in the past, DE Sidious, BY LOGIC, OWNS Nadd, being a hell of lot more powerful than his RotS version.

Spartan ll
Wow, what a wonderful rebuttal, miss quoting 3 of my points, bravo big man. I didn't misquote your stupidity, I fixed it.

Funny thing is, you can't. Funny thing is, you've just about lied through your whole sock's posts. And you should be able to confirm your own so-called 'proof' yourself, noone else, otherwise don't both arguing at all.

I'm sure you'd be an expert at whining, ignoring logic and trying to make yourself out to be some kind of god-like debator when in truth, you can only lie to try and win. I haven't whined at all, Ive mearly expressed my dislike for you, your attitude and your lies. And I'm sure you'd also be an expert a first grade level insults since that's probably the grade of your intelligence right about now.

QUOTE]The funniest part about this, however, is that you're the person who started the insulting, you're the person who insulted more, and at least my insults would happen after owning one of your points with logic, whereas you would straight out stop debating and jump straight to the insults. Funniest part about this is that I didn't say I didn't start it, did I? Again, you're lying to try to make yourself look better. Wow, you just described what your post was after I refuted your lies with logic, except I was the one who did thw OWNing. Congradulations, asswipe, you're now up to 2 brain cells in your whole body.

Face it dude, you're a lying 3 year old with a computer. A retard could see that

Pfft, keep deluding yourself, you retarded kid. You're the one getting his ass handed to him if you haven't even bothered to try to refute my points from my post. The again, all your bullshit is coming from your little imaginary world where you think your lies and idiocy are somehow winning an intelligent argument when you're just showing how stupid and deluded you really are.

Go back to the short bus, this is where the intelligent boys play.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
Sidious takes it. Both, DE extremely easily, and RotS with some difficulty. Yoda is described as being "the most devastating foe the Dark Side had ever seen", and Yoda's equal is Sidious. If Yoda was the most powerful Jedi ever already in RotS, who could beat ANY Sith in the past, DE Sidious, BY LOGIC, OWNS Nadd, being a hell of lot more powerful than his RotS version. Agreed. BTW Logic isn't one of N00baris strong suits, Silver. He's a retarded kid who's been trying to get back on KMC only to have REX knock his pathetic little ass back down where he belongs.

-Silver Falcon-
Spartan, be careful. If you insult him you'll get banned. I know he's... annoying (to say the least), and sometimes you wish you were right beside him to punch his face and make him stfu, but you've got to control yourself smile

Darth Hord
Agreed. BTW Logic isn't one of N00baris strong suits, Silver. He's a retarded kid who's been trying to get back on KMC only to have REX knock his pathetic little ass back down where he belongs.
How many times has he been banned him now?5?

Reality Cell
*Yawn*
Same old Spartan... Can't keep up with my intellect, so he has to resort to b1tching. Typical and predictable.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Hord
How many times has he been banned him now?5? Where have you been? I'd place it around 30. Stupid little kid just can't take the hint that he's lost. It's pathetic, really.

Spartan ll
*Yawn*
Same old Spartan... Can't keep up with my intellect, so he has to resort to b1tching. Typical and predictable. LOL, this coming from a guy who's so stupid that everytime he tries to debate, he ends making up some bullshit just so he can hope to win?

Man, you really are pathetic, kid.

Manslayer
*Yawn*
Same old Spartan... Can't keep up with my intellect, so he has to resort to b1tching. Typical and predictable. Lol didnt you start it? Dickbaris

Darth Hord
Where have you been? I'd place it around 30. Stupid little kid just can't take the hint that he's lost. It's pathetic, really.

At a lot of motels. wink

-Silver Falcon-
laughing out loud motels....

btw, I love this one (it's from Tangible):

Nebaris: "Captain REX?"

REX: "GM Nebaris."

Nebaris: "You have interfered with my Socks for the last time." *pulls moon out of orbit only to have REX ban it*

REX: "A dumbass you have become, the Noob Side I sense in you."

Nebaris: "I have become more of a blatant dumbass than any sock, even Numan."

Darth Hord
laughing

Spartan ll

btw, I love this one (it's from Tangible):

Nebaris: "Captain REX?"

REX: "GM Nebaris."

Nebaris: "You have interfered with my Socks for the last time." *pulls moon out of orbit only to have REX ban it*

REX: "A dumbass you have become, the Noob Side I sense in you."

Nebaris: "I have become more of a blatant dumbass than any sock, even Numan." LMAO!!!! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

MasterAshenVor
Spartan II and RealityCell i understand that this debate is heated but please try to reform from profanity you might not notice but perhapse there are Young kidz on this forum too?...not to say that there are but just in case....

-Silver Falcon-
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I know, Tangible is definitely one of the funniest guys in the SW forums.

Violent2Dope
This is by far one of the funniest threads I've ever had the pleasurable fortune of reading. Sidious wins.

-Silver Falcon-
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This is by far one of the funniest threads I've ever had the pleasurable fortune of reading. Sidious wins.

I'm guessing it's because Tangible's quote I posted? Yeah.

Darth Hord
This reminds me of threads from last year when it was basically Nebaris vs. Ligthsnake,Sexy,Gideon,Advent. And Rex just found out Nebaris is back.

Spartan ll
Here's another good, except the name is modified to fit this thread;
YODA: "Noobism is the path to the dumb side...noobism leads to idiocy...idiocy leads to getting bashed at KMC....getting bashed at KMC leads to suffering."
N00baris: "I am not a noob !"
YODA: "A normal poster must have the deepest commitment in making threads, the most serious mind while posting or at least a little bit of a brain between his ears. I sense much noob in you."

MasterAshenVor
*LOL'S FOR A HALF HOUR* laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud confused laughing out loud

-Silver Falcon-
laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, that's a good one. It's yours?

Spartan ll
laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, that's a good one. It's yours? Nope, got it from somewhere else, I just changed one of the name's to N00baris. wink

Darth Sexy
I haven't read all this bullshit but Nadd DID kill Sadow. It was in many sources, including the NEC I believe. Furthermore, I would argue Nadd's abilities could rival Kun's, considering how he supposedly dispatched the Massassi on Yavin IV with ease, while Kun got wtfpwned. But I don't think he is on Sidious' level. There's nothing to even suggest it.

Violent2Dope
YODA: "Noobism is the path to the dumb side...noobism leads to idiocy...idiocy leads to getting bashed at KMC....getting bashed at KMC leads to suffering."
YODA: "A normal poster must have the deepest commitment in making threads, the most serious mind while posting or at least a little bit of a brain between his ears. I sense much noob in you." laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Darth Hord
I typed in Nebaris and this is what Ifound.- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-431717-should-nebaris-stop-socking.html

So I'm gonna say he has been bannned about 20 times.

Violent2Dope
I don't care how many times he's been banned it's funny to watch him debate.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sidious here easily

Borbarad
YODA: "A normal poster must have the deepest commitment in making threads, the most serious mind while posting or at least a little bit of a brain between his ears. I sense much noob in you."

That was coming from me, Spartan.

-Silver Falcon-
Damn.... you better apologize, Spartan... it's Nai.

ThoraxeRMG
So it it safe to say that this "Noobaris" is the stereotypical stubborn poster that gets on everyone's nerves as well as creating multiple accounts when they get removed or banned?

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah, pretty much.... hey, he's been banned once again! eek!

ThoraxeRMG
I noticed that as well.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
So it it safe to say that this "Noobaris" is the stereotypical stubborn poster that gets on everyone's nerves as well as creating multiple accounts when they get removed or banned?

He is like the annoying person that always tags along with you and your friends that no one likes and keeps coming back a million times.

Count Makashi
Sidious, easily.

Spartan ll
That was coming from me, Spartan. ANd I didn't claim it didn't. Here's exactly what I said when someone asked me if I made it;
Nope, got it from somewhere else, I just changed one of the name's to N00baris. wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I haven't read all this bullshit but Nadd DID kill Sadow. It was in many sources, including the NEC I believe. Furthermore, I would argue Nadd's abilities could rival Kun's, considering how he supposedly dispatched the Massassi on Yavin IV with ease, while Kun got wtfpwned. But I don't think he is on Sidious' level. There's nothing to even suggest it.

Hadn't it something to do with Exar being relative new to the dark side and still struggling against it while on the other hand when Freedon Nadd arrived he had embraced it, also Freedon was also dispatched quiet easily by Exar I know he used the amulet but still.

ROTS Sidious will win but it will be a fight.
DE Sidious BAMM Freedon Nadd is toasted.

Borbarad
ANd I didn't claim it didn't. Here's exactly what I said when someone asked me if I made it;

Yay. And I did just give the right answer to all who want to know where you got that from. If my memory doesn't fail me, this was directed at a guy called JediXYZ. stick out tongue

Lightsnake
Nai, Nadd is definitely classified as a Sith Lord now...in fact, I think he's considering the DLOTS after Nadd's death...

Darth Sexy
that was my point. He DID defeat Sadow and declared himself a DLOTS..

MasterAshenVor
So who was the MOFO that sayed that Nadd wasent a Sith Lord Dammit because i want to PIMP SLAP HIM OR HER (JOKE)

Borbarad
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Nai, Nadd is definitely classified as a Sith Lord now...in fact, I think he's considering the DLOTS after Nadd's death...

Erm...No. Not really.
Nadd didn't assume the title Dark Lord of the Sith because there was another Dark Lord alive somewhere else. He didn't even claim the things that belonged to Sadow but instead left all on Yavin 4 and went to conquer Onderon. He also didn't consider Sadow to be the Dark Lord of the Sith since he mentions him as "Sith Lord" only when referring to him by a title. And he also didn't pass that title to his descendants.

Technically that doesn't even matter. Just because Sidious is the most powerful it doesn't necessarily mean that he will certainly defeat every other Sith Lord prior to him in a direct confrontation. Especially since most of them with a few exceptions seem to have been far more martial than him - more focused on direct confrontation and force powers that could be used in a direct confrontation. He's at least not the muscle-packed guy that would enter combat with a short lightsaber and a blaster which Nadd, according to KotoR (granted...doesn't have to be canon) did.

ESB -1138
I'm hating the EU more and more. Some EU is actually good but with all this Sith/Dark Jedi crap...yeah.

Palpatine WTFpwns any and all Sith/Dark Jedi. End of debate.

Darth Sexy
Erm...No. Not really.
Nadd didn't assume the title Dark Lord of the Sith because there was another Dark Lord alive somewhere else. He didn't even claim the things that belonged to Sadow but instead left all on Yavin 4 and went to conquer Onderon. He also didn't consider Sadow to be the Dark Lord of the Sith since he mentions him as "Sith Lord" only when referring to him by a title. And he also didn't pass that title to his descendants.

Technically that doesn't even matter. Just because Sidious is the most powerful it doesn't necessarily mean that he will certainly defeat every other Sith Lord prior to him in a direct confrontation. Especially since most of them with a few exceptions seem to have been far more martial than him - more focused on direct confrontation and force powers that could be used in a direct confrontation. He's at least not the muscle-packed guy that would enter combat with a short lightsaber and a blaster which Nadd, according to KotoR (granted...doesn't have to be canon) did.

Nai, with Sidious' offense, it's more than likely he will defeat any other sith lord. Also, I don't know where you are geting your sources, but there was no other DLOTS. The Sith were rendered extinct right after the hyperspace war.

Lightsnake
Erm...No. Not really.

Welcome to the wonderful world of retcons....turns out that Nadd did indeed become the DLOTS (He's mentioned with the exact classification of a Sith Lord and having taken the title) after Naga's death.

I think Nadd took all he could carry, too.

And that blaster and saber from Nadd mean really little....I mean, honestly, 'has slain more Jedi than any lightsaber?' During the fifty years he was on a backwater planet that no Jedi discovered until a few centuries later?

As for Palpatine, while he doesn't favor outright confrontation, he has amazingly formidable force powers and is certainly no fighting slouch as he did show a few times-when the only people to really take you on are two of the best fighters ever, not really a blotch on your record.'

Lucas even said: To fight Palpatine, you need to be Mace or Yoda

ESB -1138
Or Vader from behind.

kamikz
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Or Vader from behind.

I resisted doing a Todd joke there...

Freedon Nadd
Freedon Nadd wins since he had knowledge of all Jedi and Sith powers,and some even lost that not even Palpatine could not get them.

He has an orbalisk armor,yet it prevents stealth,but it is impenetrable to a lightsaber strike and it auguments his resistance to exhaustion,it enhances his physical strength(without needing to do that with the Force like Sidious)

As to the power of Force storm,yes it is a possibily he can do it...

A novel with Freedon Nadd would be great and would tell us many things about him and likely the DarkStaff too. I don't know exactly when the DarkStaff was made. It was before 3640 BBY because the Sith Empire had just discovered it that year. Meaning that it belongs to an ancient Sith. My best guess is that it was made by someone to win the war against the Republic. Palpatine decimated an entire star fleet in just a handful of seconds and the ability can destroy the surface of worlds. The weapon would be invaluable in the war effort.

But in my option Freedon Nadd. Vitiate knew about the DarkStaff as he expended effort to get it; which, in my option, means that the weapon was made sometime during the hyperspace wars.

However it should be noted that Freedon Nadd must know about the Force storm. As stated in the Tales of the Jedi companion, Nadd had knowledge of every then current technique, which would include Force storm. He probably couldn't handle the ability, which is backed up by an interview the main writer; who said that Exar Kun,Ulic-Qel-Droma,Naga Sadow, maybe Freedon Nadd(we know a few things about him) and were all "firmly below Palpatine". It wasn't until Palpatine was at his best that he could fully control his Force storms remotely. Freedon Nadd probably would have required a much bigger time in performing the power while in a battle so he went for the next best thing, DarkStaff that does roughly the same thing.

Trocity
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Freedon Nadd wins.

LOL

NewGuy01
lol

The same could be said for Palpatine.

And conversely, Palpatine has access to the plethora of powers that were developed after Nadd's death.

Arguably.

And is vulnerable to sufficiently powerful Force Lightning.

It's stated that Nadd was only partially successful in harnessing the power of the Orbalisks, though.

But there's no real reason to assume that, is there?

Duh?

Huh? Freedon Nadd had nothing to do with the DarkStaff.

Exactly, so what are you even arguing?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lol

The same could be said for Palpatine.

And conversely, Palpatine has access to the plethora of powers that were developed after Nadd's death.

Arguably.

And is vulnerable to sufficiently powerful Force Lightning.

It's stated that Nadd was only partially successful in harnessing the power of the Orbalisks, though.

But there's no real reason to assume that, is there?

Duh?

Huh? Freedon Nadd had nothing to do with the DarkStaff.

Exactly, so what are you even arguing?

Because we know a few things about him,that's why,and would be a chidlishness to below him Palpatine.

About Palpatine it doesn't tell us specifically that he mastered the dark side completely,it just said that:

"Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines. It is believed that he has mastered nearly all the known powers, previously unknown powers, and devises new ones at his pleasure."
--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

So it is believed,just as speculated synonim,and everyone is free to believe what they want.

Until to Freedon Nadd it tell us firmly that he has mastered the dark side and had knowledge of ancient lost teachings,and also he was able to use the powers of the "light side".

Also the only source that states that Sidious "was flickering in and out of existence",was in the ROTS novelisation,which I don't give a damn about it.

And by the way,neither of them would risk to conjure a Force storm,because they would both die if they conjured a wormhole in a straight combat.

What makes you think that Freedon Nadd couldn't repel Sidious' lightning...?

Sidious' impressive feat with lightning as far as I recall was used only on average enemies,such as soldiers,guardians...etc... Maybe one or three of his Prophets,but they didn't even dare to defy their sovereign ruler.

I would say it is a draw because we know less about Freedon Nadd. Because we have vague infos about him,and we can only trigger assumptions.

That's available for those who say Freedon Nadd wins and for those who claim Darth Sidious wins,just because Lucas said so.

Sinious
LOL being able to use the light side doesn't put a sith above Sidious automatically and Sidious doesn't have to know every dark side trick to defeat Nadd.

NewGuy01
lol

You just posted this.

"Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines"

Not that it matters in the long run, though.

What makes you think he could?

Uh, wut.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
LOL being able to use the light side doesn't put a sith above Sidious automatically and Sidious doesn't have to know every dark side trick to defeat Nadd.

Talks to guy with a Sidious picture on him...

And yes it does help,because your area of Force power is not restricted,Freedon could use abilities that Sidious does not possesses...

But I say that's a draw because we don't know Nadd enough to permit to say that he wins or loses.

NewGuy01

Talks to a guy with a Nadd name on him...

Freedon Nadd
Studying and being able to use Jedi powers,are not the same things.

Learn the make the difference!!!

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Talks to a guy with a Nadd name on him...

I already said it is a draw

Sinious

The guy I have in my avatar is quite popular and is used by many people. It doesn't necessarily mean that I have a blind bias towards the character where you having the Nadd name is a much more specific interest. I won't hold it against you but bringing this up will only damage your credibility, not mine.

Yet Sidious has proven himself to be the ultimate sith in so many ways.

If you think Nadd is an unknown then stop debating about him. But tbh, he isnt a Tulak Hord or Soa. We know enough about him to vaguely place him in the mythos. You're saying that comparing feats is unfair cause we don't have a lot of material about Nadd but Sidious also has superior accolades. Its not even close.

Angelalex242
Lol. Sidious kicks Freedon's Nadds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.