The Jerry Springer show (Comic version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Sue and Reed Richards are on the Jerry springers show because sue has to tell Reed something she'd kept a secret for years...

Jerry-So Sue welcome at my show i believe you want to tell Reed something important...

Sue- Reed...Honey....plastic fantastic.. it's about ...uhm do you remember the time you discovered me with you're shaving machine..and i said i needed it to shave my legs
that was a lie Reed..
I was really shaving my beard...Reed Honey i'm a man and i made a sex change in Thailand before i met you...Do you still love me?

Reed-....Mother*BEEEPP*

Reed- no expression

Reed-HOLY TAPDANCING *BEEPPP* ALBERT EINSTEIN!!! I'M GONN...

Sue-That's not all i wanted to tell you...for the last ten years i lyed about Franklin he isn't you're son ..Thor and She-hulk are his biolOgical parents..Ow and i want a divorce and i want half...

Jerry-That's not all folks Thor and She-hulk are here !!! Bring in the guest's!!!

Reed- I'm ....I'm so pist right now...I'm so *BEEP* pist right now i can feel my rage flowing in my balls....

After that quote hell breaks lose and Reed turns into bloodlust mode but he's not alone against Thor and She-Hulk...
Sentry walks up from backstage to help Reed in his battle...
chairs are flying and there's a lot off *BEEPING*

Which team wins this?

Team **** or Team ****ed?

Discus!!!

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so Sue and Reed Richards are on the Jerry springers show because sue has to tell Reed something she'd kept a secret for years...

Jerry-So Sue welcome at my show i believe you want to tell Reed something important...

Sue- Reed...Honey....plastic fantastic.. it's about ...uhm do you remember the time you discovered me with you're shaving machine..and i said i needed it to shave my legs
that was a lie Reed..
I was really shaving my beard...Reed Honey i'm a man and i made a sex change in Thailand before i met you...Do you still love me?

Reed-....Mother*BEEEPP*

Reed- no expression

Sue-That's not all i wanted to tell you...for the last ten years i lyed about Franklin he isn't you're son ..Thor and She-hulk are his biolOgical parents..Ow and i want a divorce and i want half...

Jerry-That's not all folks Thor and She-hulk are here !!! Bring in the guest's!!!

Reed- I'm ....I'm so pist right now...I'm so *BEEP* pist right now i can feel my rage flowing in my balls....

After that quote hell breaks lose and Reed turns into bloodlust mode but he's not alone against Thor and She-Hulk...

Which team wins this?

Discus!!!

cool

You are so Creative. "smirks".

guy222

that was a lie Reed..

Reed-....Mother*BEEEPP*

Reed- no expression

Which team wins this?

Discus!!!

cool

thor ftw

DARKLORDCAEDUS
He still staging stuff.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
He still staging stuff.

Jerry is da man

Green Scar

that was a lie Reed..

Reed-....Mother*BEEEPP*

Reed- no expression

Which team wins this?

Discus!!!

cool

laughing laughing laughing

qqqqqqq
they can enter the conan o'brian show if they want

DigiMark007
no expression

....and I might consider keeping this open if I thought this was an actual battle thread rather than just an excuse to peddle your strange Spirnger fantasies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.