§P0oONY VS Vinny,now accepting bets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
$5 on Vinny 313

WrathfulDwarf
*steals $5*

hehehe....

TRH
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
*steals $5*

hehehe.... DAMN YOU MODS AND YOUR POWER!!!!!cry

BlaxicanHydra
4$ on Vinny. The Vinster is actually funny, while Spoony just rants and raves about forum rules no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
4$ on Vinny. The Vinster is actually funny, while Spoony just rants and raves about forum rules no expression
Yeah, all the time... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine

dave_kodak
20$ on Marko.

BlaxicanHydra

§P0oONY
eek! Shit, 2 times, you're right, I do go on about the rules all the time... roll eyes (sarcastic)...

I've made nearly 20,000 posts... You just proved nothing.

TRH
This argument(and my thread313)are childish

BlaxicanHydra
No no no, you misunderstood. Those were just the two most recent ones.

And you sure do like that smiley don't you?

Dr. Badass420

§P0oONY
No no no, you misunderstood. Those were just the two most recent ones.

And you sure do like that smiley don't you? Simply because I have enough respect for the forums that I don't want them to turn into a toilet like the OTF. My thread refering to Vinny wasn't about him breaching rules... It was about him being obsessed with himself.

BlaxicanHydra
Why do you care if he's obsessed with himself? Let 'em. And he's only doing this in the OTF to my knowledge, so who cares?

TRH

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by TRH
If you don't like him why don't you ignore him instead of acting like a 2 year old
ermm

§P0oONY
Why do you care if he's obsessed with himself? Let 'em. And he's only doing this in the OTF to my knowledge, so who cares?
He's not, he bumped a couple of threads in the GDF too. Probably other places too.

Originally posted by TRH
If you don't like him why don't you ignore him instead of acting like a 2 year old
Try ignoring him when he's bumping all of his old threads? So his name is plastered all over the forums?

TRH

Vinny Valentine

dave_kodak
40$ on Marko

WrathfulDwarf
I know it's nearly Summer time and there will be some heat.

Because I happen to know both members very well. I will ask BOTH of you guys to share a lemonade and go for a swim and let it go.

Let this be over. I would really hate to remove people over a silly feud.

Closing

WrathfulDwarf
btw- I REALLY hate to take sides....so both of you don't make me pull out my one of a kind Double Blade Banned Axe.

Chill it out!

(You guys know perfectly well I'm talkin to you two)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.