Now you can own Stan Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070620/ap_en_ot/people_stan_lee&printer=1;_ylt=AgDR92RlZe774jSG4.n_JsdY24cA

Stan Lee gets his own action figure

Comic-book fans already know Stan Lee is a Marvel legend. Now Hasbro is making it official.

The company will pay plastic tribute to the 84-year-old creator of Spider-Man, the Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four and other comic-book heroes by interpreting him as a 6-inch tall Marvel Legends action figure. The toy shows Lee's likeness wearing khaki pants, a blue windbreaker and eyeglasses.

"We feel it's long overdue that Stan Lee be immortalized as an action figure, much like the dozens of marvelous characters that he has created for years and years," said Eric Nyman, Hasbro's vice president of marketing. "And it couldn't be more fitting than to create him as a `Marvel Legends' figure."

The limited-edition, $14.99 toy will be introduced next month in San Diego at Comic-Con International, the annual comic-book convention.

Grimm22
So I guess, it's not too much to hope for a Jack Kirby action figure with kung fu grip! eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Creepy . . . wouldn't it be a TOAA action figure though? shifty

Creshosk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by -bjork-
ToyFare says you can take his clothes off and he's got a spidey-suit on underneath, too. thumb up

Entity
Creepy . . . wouldn't it be a TOAA action figure though? shifty Yes which proves my point that every character can be taken out by someone else.

Spiderman beats Punisher, Ironman beats Spidey, Surfer beats Ironman, Living Tribunal beats Surfer, TOAA beats LT, some punk at DC shoots Stan Lee, I beat the hell outta punk, Spiderman beats me.

The circle of power! stick out tongue

Galan007
I'd buy it... embarrasment

Endless Mike

Yes

Skeets
I just seen him in Fantastic 4 2.No I didn't go to the movies...no expression

Thanos_THOTU
He appears in every Marvel movie (new ones) as a normal human being, and he isnt the current editor thus not The-One-Above-All.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He appears in every Marvel movie (new ones) as a normal human being, and he isnt the current editor thus not The-One-Above-All.

JackKirby is dead and he still appeared as part of the OAA no expression

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd buy it... embarrasment
geek^
stick out tongue

llagrok

He appears in everyone where he helped create the characters.

Entity
He appears in every Marvel movie (new ones) as a normal human being, and he isnt the current editor thus not The-One-Above-All. Was he in any of the Blades?

I was actually talking to my parents about this on Father's day when we watched Ghost Rider together and we were trying to remember what parts he was in, in all the movies.

Spiderman 1 & 2 saves someone from falling dabrea
Hulk, walks out with Lou Ferrigno talking about security
Daredevil, is saved by young Matt from being ran over
Fantastic 4, mailman

those are the ones we remembered.

Disappear
he was in the first two x-men movies somewhere, too, and was definitely in x-3 with claremont as old people getting their garden appliances ****ed up. spider-man 3's his corniest to date.

he wasn't in any of the blades, or in punisher.

Jebus reborn
Sellout...

Originally posted by Skeets
I just seen him in Fantastic 4 2.No I didn't go to the movies...no expression Yamour?

Entity
Originally posted by Disappear
he was in the x-men movies somewhere, too.

he wasn't in any of the blades, or in punisher. Well the Punisher and Blade made since but I still can't remember where the hell he was in any of the x-men.

grey fox
Originally posted by Entity
Well the Punisher and Blade made since but I still can't remember where the hell he was in any of the x-men.

X-3 he was a neighbour of Jeans.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Bjork
ToyFare says you can take his clothes off and he's got a spidey-suit on underneath, too.thumb up

Doesn't anyone find it a little creepy that you can take Stan Lee's Clothes off (Even if he DOES have a Spider-suit underneath)?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Doesn't anyone find it a little creepy that you can take Stan Lee's Clothes off (Even if he DOES have a Spider-suit underneath)?

laughing out loud

Disappear
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

if by "little creepy" you mean "dream come true," then hell yes.

GGS
Originally posted by Disappear
if by "little creepy" you mean "dream come true," then hell yes.

LMAO i can see some of the coversations people will be having after this doll drops.

OH NOES STAN LEE GOT EATEN BY MY DOG!!

embarrasment

Scoobless
Originally posted by Entity
Well the Punisher and Blade made since but I still can't remember where the hell he was in any of the x-men.

In the first one he was selling hot-dogs (or something) on the beach when Senator Kelly came out of the ocean.

He may have been in the museum in X2 ... can't really remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.