Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan vs Kasumi and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kaphwan Taekowndo vs Mugen Tenshin Ninjitsu.

With Kasumi back in the Mugen Tenshin clan (Hayate, despite the disapproval, has ordered the death sentence lifted), the feud between the Destined Kunoichi and the Female Tengu has simmered down into a rivalry.

Which they put to the side as they are in Seoul, since they have heard that Alpha-151 was seen around the Seoul offices of DOATEC and Hayate sends them both in to investigate.

Unfortunately, they arrive too late, since Alpha is long gone from Seoul. Disappointed, they decide to hang around Seoul before returning to Japan.

It is there they decide to visit the local dojang of a famous Taekowndo master, Kim Kaphwan. Kim isn't there, but his two sons are, Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, with their 'uncle,' Jhun Hoon.

Not liking where this is going, Kasumi warns Ayane of outside fighting. Ayane ignores her and throws down the challenge to the two boys. Dong Hwan accepts on behalf of the Kaphwan familf, much to Jae Hoon's chargin.

Violent2Dope
Taekowndo sucks, so Hoon and Hwan lose.smile

Sado22
that picture alone tells the whole story.
they are just teenagers so they get distracted by that amount of cleavages. Kim Jae Hoon tries to do the phoenix combo but the bird doesn't shreak like usual and winds up making the mating call.

Kim then jumps in to tell them to concentrate but has to make a run for it when asuka and his wife come to beat him up again.

~Sado

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Taekowndo sucks, so Hoon and Hwan lose.smile TKD is actually VERY effective. it depends on the practicioner.

i know you guyz are just talking about games, but in reality, TKD can be effective. perfect example would be Lyoto Machida. he's a TKD practicioner with a background in MMA. the way he incorporates TKD in his fights is amazing. it's the reason why he's undefeated at 10-0.

Xenogears
http://files.myopera.com/lokutus_prime/blog/bean2.jpeg

Sado22
brawling>>>>>>>>>>martial arts
fixed
QFT

~Sado

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
fixed
QFT

~Sado http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Sado22
fine fine let me fix that:
SADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XENOGEARS

Xenogears
SADOGEARS>>>>>>XENOSAMA

StyleTime
My girls win quite handily. The Tae Kwon Do guys aren't quite on the level of the sisters.
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
TKD is actually VERY effective. it depends on the practicioner.

i know you guyz are just talking about games, but in reality, TKD can be effective. perfect example would be Lyoto Machida. he's a TKD practicioner with a background in MMA. the way he incorporates TKD in his fights is amazing. it's the reason why he's undefeated at 10-0.
True. Unfortunately, most Tae Kwon Do dojangs completely suck.

Also, Xenogears wtf?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Kaphwan Taekowndo vs Mugen Tenshin Ninjitsu.

With Kasumi back in the Mugen Tenshin clan (Hayate, despite the disapproval, has ordered the death sentence lifted), the feud between the Destined Kunoichi and the Female Tengu has simmered down into a rivalry.

Which they put to the side as they are in Seoul, since they have heard that Alpha-151 was seen around the Seoul offices of DOATEC and Hayate sends them both in to investigate.

Unfortunately, they arrive too late, since Alpha is long gone from Seoul. Disappointed, they decide to hang around Seoul before returning to Japan.

It is there they decide to visit the local dojang of a famous Taekowndo master, Kim Kaphwan. Kim isn't there, but his two sons are, Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, with their 'uncle,' Jhun Hoon.

Not liking where this is going, Kasumi warns Ayane of outside fighting. Ayane ignores her and throws down the challenge to the two boys. Dong Hwan accepts on behalf of the Kaphwan familf, much to Jae Hoon's chargin. No way in hell are Kasumi's thighs that thick. She's not made to look like Chun Li.
Originally posted by StyleTime
Also, Xenogears wtf? http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Mr.jpg

Violent2Dope
fixed
QFT

~Sado Bullshit. Any Martial Art be it Wrestling, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, or whatever beats brawling.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Mr.jpg

SaTsuJiN
Taekowndo sucks, so Hoon and Hwan lose.smile

Pm65w8lqKZw

the art doesn't suck.. the people who have a full time job, practice TKD on the side and get black belt are the ones who suck .. you cant do taekwondo casually (even getting black belt via casual training) and brag that you know it... you gotta make it your life if you want to be a showcase of what taekwondo is capable of.. this goes for any art

in any case... Dong Hwan is a lazy bastard and will result in the team losing

Xenogears
Kayane and Ayumi.

Sado22
sex>>>>>fighting mad

anyway, sonny, when was the last time you won a fight using martial arts? the closer the art is to brawling the better chances are for the user...which is why vale todo, kick boxing and boxing are the most efficient forms of fighitng today. stuff like taekwondo etc get less and less effective in a fight.
take it from me, foo! ore-sama is a boxer!

~Sado

ESB -1138
Kasumi and Ayane win. I mean come on? Who in their right mind would try to hit Kasumi?
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~izumiya/data.jpg/kasumi.jpg

Sado22
i would spank her and ayane too evil face

Violent2Dope
sex>>>>>fighting mad

anyway, sonny, when was the last time you won a fight using martial arts? the closer the art is to brawling the better chances are for the user...which is why vale todo, kick boxing and boxing are the most efficient forms of fighitng today. stuff like taekwondo etc get less and less effective in a fight.

~Sado You confused me when you said brawling. Boxing counts as martial arts. Oh and it's only the people who take some martial arts at the side who suck at it.

Sado22
agreed V2D.
can i call you dope? sad

~The New Avatar Holding Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
agreed V2D.
can i call you dope? sad

~The New Avatar Holding Sado-sama NOOOOO YOU CALL ME V2D!!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Kasumi and Ayane win. I mean come on? Who in their right mind would try to hit Kasumi?
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~izumiya/data.jpg/kasumi.jpg love

StyleTime
sex>>>>>fighting mad

~Sado
Boxing, kickboxing, wrestling etc are martial arts Sado22. Hell, kickboxing came from karate. Martial arts doesn't always mean it's that crappy strip mall dojo stuff.

Brawling is just throwing haymakers and hoping for the best. Martial arts will always be better than brawling given proper training.

Violent2Dope
Boxing, kickboxing, wrestling etc are martial arts Sado22. Hell, kickboxing came from karate. Martial arts doesn't always mean it's that crappy strip mall dojo stuff.

Brawling is just throwing haymakers and hoping for the best. Martial arts will always be better than brawling given proper training. yes

Sado22
kick boxing is the european take on Muay Tai actually. Mauy Tai is inspired from brawling/street fighting. and i was talking mainly about the "hyah kyah" bull that they teach nerdy kids who play too many games and wind up picking fights only to be slapped in the face by their little sisters.

nah... mad
*beats up styletime with 100% brawling moves%

~The Behold The COolness of My New Sig Sado-sama

Xenogears
Originally posted by ESB -1138
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~izumiya/data.jpg/kasumi.jpg OMG! dddddddd

Also Sado22, your sig pwns.

Superboy Prime
*Faints because of Kazuya sig*

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
*Faints because of Kazuya sig* YOU DIDN'T FAINT BECAUSE OF KASUMI PIC?! F@G! mad

j/k I know you like teh Kasumi pic

StyleTime
kick boxing is the european take on Muay Tai actually. Mauy Tai is inspired from brawling/street fighting. and i was talking mainly about the "hyah kyah" bull that they teach nerdy kids who play too many games and wind up picking fights only to be slapped in the face by their little sisters.

nah... mad
*beats up styletime with 100% brawling moves%

~The Behold The COolness of My New Sig Sado-sama
Sado22, kickboxing came about in the sixties in AMERICA because karate fighters were tired of the increasingly strict rules being placed on combat sports. Guys like Bill Wallace, Benny Urquidez, etc added boxing punches to karate due to boxing's superior punching in general. Kickboxing is distinctly American my friend. Savate is a European take on Muay Thai. Muay Thai is nothing more than the combat form of Muay Boran. It's NOT brawling.

*StyleTime Destroys Sado22 with 100% trained martial arts.*

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9763/alexbp5.gif

Crocop(black trunks with red checkers)= StyleTime

Aleks(The one who gets knocked the hell out) = Sado22.

Snafu the Great
Sado, what's your honest opinion on Lethwei?

Sado22
what's that?

Fine fine Styletime...you win. I guess even ORE-SAMA can be wrong about thingssad

*styletime and Sado22 fight to a stalemate. all of a sudden Ryu shows up doing his THREE moves. Styletime and Sado double team him and beat him up. Sado and Stlyetime celebrate!*
but....as we celebrate remulus then hulks up and starts chasing us like Terminator2
mad

a few years later, Sega releases House of the Fanboy as the latest shooting game in townstick out tongue

~The Hasta LaVista Sado-sama

Snafu the Great
what's that?

Lethwei, also known as Burmese Boxing and Myanma Traditional Boxing, is a form of kickboxing which originated in Myanmar (Burma). Lethwei is in many ways similar to its siblings from neighboring South-East Asian countries such as Tomoi from Malaysia, Pradal Serey from Cambodia and Muay Thai from Thailand.

If Thai Boxing is the science of 8 limbs, then Lethwei can be called the science of 9 limbs, due to the allowance of head butts. In comparison, Lethwei can be interpreted as being bolder and more extreme.

Burmese boxers are said to be slightly bigger and taller than their Thai counterparts. The techniques are a bit slower and stronger than in the other Southeast Asian kickboxing forms.

There are records recording Lethwei style matches dating back to the Pyu empire in Burma. Ancient Myanmar armies successfully used Lethwei, Bando and its armed sibling Banshay in winning many wars against neighboring countries.

It should be noted that the modern style of Myanma Traditional Boxing greatly resembles Muay Thai in its sporting outlook, and not quite the more rough and tumble fighting of its rural roots.

In many traditional and rural fights, members from the audience are welcomed onto the ring to fight with the professional boxers. Sometimes, fighters among the audience successfully knock out the boxers in the ring.

Many of the ethnic groups within Burma have their own variant of the indigenous martial arts giving them sometimes distinctly different styles of Lethwei that make for exciting action packed matches.

The Kachin variant of Lethwei is referred to as soft (relaxed). There is very little wasted motion or effort. Lethwei matches usually start in long range with kicks to the legs and raking punches to the face in an effort to draw blood.

As the match continues, the fighters often end up in a clinch and the primary techniques used are standing grappling coupled with various takedowns and sweeps. The preferred finishing techniques are head-butts, elbows, and knees.

The Kachin Practitioner generally prefers to fight from the clinch and tends not to fall after missing with a long distance strike, opting instead to follow low line kicks and raking punches into close range.

If the sport is viewed in the context of preparing one for individual combat you can see that it not only teaches timing, distance, and movement but also the ability to absorb and deliver punishment, thereby winning a war of attrition.

The goal is not so much the winning and losing but fighting hard and learning lessons about survival.

Check out some Lethwei matches on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lethwei&search=

Xenogears
what's that?

Fine fine Styletime...you win. I guess even ORE-SAMA can be wrong about thingssad

*styletime and Sado22 fight to a stalemate. all of a sudden Ryu shows up doing his THREE moves. Styletime and Sado double team him and beat him up. Sado and Stlyetime celebrate!*
but....as we celebrate remulus then hulks up and starts chasing us like Terminator2
mad

a few years later, Sega releases House of the Fanboy as the latest shooting game in townstick out tongue

~The Hasta LaVista Sado-sama I am laughing SO hard right now laughing

Sado22
Thanks for the info Snafu...it sounds cool. I was always pro hard hitting fighting styles.
*sado master lethwei and combines it with brawling to beat up styletime*

~The Truly Invincible Sado-sama smile

Xenogears
LOL I can imagine Kazuya saying Sado-sama for some reason...

StyleTime
Thanks for the info Snafu...it sounds cool. I was always pro hard hitting fighting styles.
*sado master lethwei and combines it with brawling to beat up styletime*

~The Truly Invincible Sado-sama smile
*Sado22 slowly realizes that, because he mastered lethwei, he is now a martial artist and NOT a brawler anymore.*

*StyleTime wins.*

Xenogears
*Sado22 slowly realizes that, because he mastered lethwei, he is now a martial artist and NOT a brawler anymore.*

*StyleTime wins.* He is a master of both styles.

Sado22
wrong
*we are both about to fight but remulus drops from the ceiling like the aliens and starts chasing us again. he corners Styletime but Sado goes, finds a big mechanical robots and challenges remulus to a match to the death*

Sado: GET AWAY FROM STYLETIME YOU B-TCH!!! mad

~The Aliens Series Is The Best Horror Flick Series Sado-sama
P.S. no offense to anyone...just my usual dorky sense of humor

Xenogears
wrong
*we are both about to fight but remulus drops from the ceiling like the aliens and starts chasing us again. he corners Styletime but Sado goes, finds a big mechanical robots and challenges remulus to a match to the death*

Sado: GET AWAY FROM STYLETIME YOU B-TCH!!! mad

P.S. no offense to anyone...just my usual dorky sense of humor LMAO that's so funny.

Snafu the Great
P.S. no offense to anyone...just my usual dorky sense of humor

None taken. But the best series IMO are the Romero movies - Night, Dawn, Day and Land.

But at least we can agree that James Cameron's flicks are the shit.

Sado22
yup....i was so tense through out Aliens i kept on swearing at Cameron for making my lifespan shorter with each mintue! mad

~Sado

Violent2Dope
*V2D takes down Sado and gets him into a painful figure four lock which would really hurt and has Sado crying like a little girl*

Xenogears
*V2D takes down Sado and gets him into a painful figure four lock which would really hurt and has Sado crying like a little girl* That's impossible seeing as he's invincible. Just look at his sig.

Sado22
i don't need to be invincible to survive a figure four lock...i was put in the sharpshooter for 2 minutes in real life! mad

*sado laughs at "Dopeboy" for believing wrestling is real. he simply reverses the figure four by turning around and has Dope cry for DoA girls to save him*

oh and dope.....are you ripping off moves from a 60 year old guy who thinks he's hot confused ?

~WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
i don't need to be invincible to survive a figure four lock...i was put in the sharpshooter for 2 minutes in real life! mad

*sado laughs at "Dopeboy" for believing wrestling is real. he simply reverses the figure four by turning around and has Dope cry for DoA girls to save him*

oh and dope.....are you ripping off moves from a 60 year old guy who thinks he's hot confused ?

~WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sado-sama Figure four is real. I 'm training in real life wrestling right now. It's that turning around crap that is bullshit.

2D_MASTER
Figure four is real. I 'm training in real life wrestling right now. It's that turning around crap that is bullshit.

You suck ass.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER

You suck ass. No YOU suck ass.

Sado22
^^
you tell him dope. this was one of the most original comebacks i've ever seen!
mad

cool. you know Chris Benoit just died right? the guy was my second most favorite wrestlersad

*sado reaches ropes*
GET OFF CHEAPO!!!

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
^^
mad

cool. you know Chris Benoit just died right? the guy was my second most favorite wrestlersad

*sado reaches ropes*
GET OFF CHEAPO!!!

~The Invincible Sado-sama Yeah I know that sucks. Benoit was an all time great. What's even worse is that it's likely that he murdered his son and wife and then killed himself.sad

Snafu the Great

Violent2Dope

Xenogears
^^
madLOL

Sado22
so it really is murder-suicide.....i was hoping it wasn't true sad

this is a sad day in Wrestling history. a sad end for one of the greatest technical wrestlers in the history of the industry.
RIP Benoit and family.

~Sado

Xenogears
RIP Benoit and family sad

Violent2Dope
RIP Benoit and familysad

2D_MASTER
RIP Benoit and familysad

WTF. I heard on the radio he MURDERED his family, F*CK Benoit, may he rott in hell.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
WTF. I heard on the radio he MURDERED his family, F*CK Benoit, may he rott in hell. I know. sad

Sado22
come on people...i'd rather we NOT be judgemental. apparently he was mentally unstable prior to it all.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Even so dude he killed his seven year old kid and wife.

Xenogears
Kasumi and Ayane would win.

StyleTime
For a second, I actually thought Xenogears was off-topic.

Xenogears
For a second, I actually thought Xenogears was off-topic. Ha 31jockey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.