leon vs. leon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

judgement hand
resident evil 4's leon vs. DOA's leon

no guns

Violent2Dope
DOA Leon wins. Bigger, stronger, and maybe faster.

judgement hand
NOT faster

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by judgement hand
NOT faster Said maybe. He also has better technique.

StyleTime
DOA Leon wins easily in hand to hand.

Xenogears
No he will shit on himself and break his back because he's old.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
No he will shit on himself and break his back because he's old. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

ESB -1138
Leon will be fighting Leon so Leon will grab Leon and throw him but Leon had second thoughts so he pulled a trick on Leon to confuse Leon just as he released Leon from his grip to throw Leon so Leon from Star Wolf comes flying down and shoots them in his Wolfen and kills both Leons and so Star Wolf Leon claims victory b!tches.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Leon will be fighting Leon so Leon will grab Leon and throw him but Leon had second thoughts so he pulled a trick on Leon to confuse Leon just as he released Leon from his grip to throw Leon so Leon from Star Wolf comes flying down and shoots them in his Wolfen and kills both Leons and so Star Wolf Leon claims victory b!tches. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

judgement hand
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Leon will be fighting Leon so Leon will grab Leon and throw him but Leon had second thoughts so he pulled a trick on Leon to confuse Leon just as he released Leon from his grip to throw Leon so Leon from Star Wolf comes flying down and shoots them in his Wolfen and kills both Leons and so Star Wolf Leon claims victory b!tches.

no offense to you but F^CK STAR WOLF!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Xenogears
No he will shit on himself and break his back because he's old. laughing That one caught me off guard.

Leon for the win evil face

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing That one caught me off guard.

Leon for the win evil face Aha 31jockey

ESB -1138
Originally posted by judgement hand
no offense to you but F^CK STAR WOLF!!!

Star Wolf pwns all because they have a dollar.

Superboy Prime
RE4 Leon for the win.

...DOA Leon is a pushover. He has not done anything but get his ass kicked since DOA2. In fact he should be nicknamed "Getting Pawned since DOA2."

To be honest RE4 Leon may not have many h2h showings, but I'm willing to bet he will take down DOA Leon if he has to.

*Salutes Leon S. Kennedy*

lightness
i think castlevania leon jumps in to kick both their asses

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
RE4 Leon for the win.

...DOA Leon is a pushover. He has not done anything but get his ass kicked since DOA2. In fact he should be nicknamed "Getting Pawned since DOA2."

To be honest RE4 Leon may not have many h2h showings, but I'm willing to bet he will take down DOA Leon if he has to.

*Salutes Leon S. Kennedy* HAHAHAHAHAHA No. And Leon of Star Wolf is gangster. Before they gave him that really gay voice I mean.

judgement hand
kerbabla!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.