Vargas & Taskmaster vs Daredevil & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Vargas- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Vargas

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Vargas- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Vargas

team two

llagrok
Vargas could easily solo these guys, he could take them any day of the week.

jasofisc
vargas could take all three easyly

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Vargas could easily solo these guys, he could take them any day of the week.

Is Vargas still alive

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
vargas could take all three easyly

did he die at the hands of rogue?

jasofisc
Originally posted by guy222
did he die at the hands of rogue?

I think your right

srankmissingnin
Vargas never really did anything that would suggest he would take Daredevil, Batman and Taskmaster at once. He beat up Beast and killed Psylocke? Wow!!! ...That is least impressive list of accomplishments out everyone in this thread.

I think it was implied that Rogue let Vargas live, so she could defy destiny... but it was never really made clear.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Vargas never really did anything that would suggest he would take Daredevil, Batman and Taskmaster at once. He beat up Beast and killed Psylocke? Wow!!! ...That is least impressive list of accomplishments out everyone in this thread.

I think it was implied that Rogue let Vargas live, so she could defy destiny... but it was never really made clear.

Right right right right right.

I've yet to see Taskmaster, Daredevil and Batman drop a guy who's of Beast' durability with a simple punch to the gut. No wait, not just drop him, put him IN A COMA.

Vargas was faster than Rogue and that Rogue had Quicksilver's speed. He also dropped her with two punches, which is more impressive than anything these guys have done.

Daredevil breaks his hands when trying to hit Kingpin, he fails. Batman wouldn't stand a chance either. Vargas can easily speedblitz these guys into oblivion.

jasofisc
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

he beat rogue nearly to death

llagrok
Originally posted by jasofisc
he beat rogue nearly to death

With hardly any punches at all.

She was only able to get him by ambushing and absorbing him.

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
Right right right right right.

I've yet to see Taskmaster, Daredevil and Batman drop a guy who's of Beast' durability with a simple punch to the gut. No wait, not just drop him, put him IN A COMA.

Vargas was faster than Rogue and that Rogue had Quicksilver's speed. He also dropped her with two punches, which is more impressive than anything these guys have done.

Daredevil breaks his hands when trying to hit Kingpin, he fails. Batman wouldn't stand a chance either. Vargas can easily speedblitz these guys into oblivion.
BATKICK MUTHAFUKUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously Vargas solos team two. To mean hes like a weaker Mourlun...

llagrok
Originally posted by outavodka
BATKICK MUTHAFUKUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously Vargas solos team two. To mean hes like a weaker Mourlun...

Vargas could easily solo Morlun, if he used his sword. Morlun only beat spidey because Spidey had no idea that he was absorbing his strength.

If Vargas started punching Morlun, then he'd probably lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.