A Joker Joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
There's this joke that the Joker once said, and its a rather popular one, but I don't know exactly how it goes and I've been trying to figure it out for a little while but I can't find anything that will give me the answer.

The joke itself is based on sentences that make no sense, like "I come to you today to leave" and such. I think at one point it mentions a grandmother....and it might start with "ladies and gentlemen".

Can anyone help me out?

sindahouse
Is that the one from "The Killing Joke?" I believe it starts something like "there were these two guys from a lunatic assylum....."

????

NoFate007
Nope. But I love that one too. The one from The Killing Joke is about the guys on rooftops and the one is scared to jump so the other says that he'll shine a flashlight, but the scared one says "Are you crazy? You'd shut it off the moment I put my foot on it" or something of the sort. That's one of the best Joker moments, but its not the joke I'm thinking of. I can't remember what comic the one I'm thinking of is from.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I will try to find out.

DarkDethbringer
The momma corn gave birth to the baby corn, but teh baby corn looks confused and turns to mama corn and says "WHeres Popcorn?"

*CRAZY MANIACLE LAUGHTER*

NoFate007
Still haven't found it yet or remembered anything specific enough to get results.

TheMercurial
"Ladies and gentleman, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants!
I come before you to stand behind you to tell you a story I know nothing about.
One bright morning in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
If you do not believe this lie, it's true!
Ask the blind lady on the corner!
She saw it too!"

From the Superman comic Emperor Joker part five smile

NoFate007
Damn you've got to be kidding me. I kept telling myself "maybe its Emperor Joker.....nah I'd have thought of that by now" hahaha. Thanks a lot Merc, I appreciate it.

TheMercurial
Yeah, no problem.

TH3 D4RK KN!GH7
ROFL thats a good one I gotta get that, is it a good mini series?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheMercurial
"Ladies and gentleman, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants!
I come before you to stand behind you to tell you a story I know nothing about.
One bright morning in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
If you do not believe this lie, it's true!
Ask the blind lady on the corner!
She saw it too!"

From the Superman comic Emperor Joker part five smile thumb up

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1193650/ej1.jpg http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1193651/ej2.jpg http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1193652/ej3.jpg Originally posted by TH3 D4RK KN!GH7
ROFL thats a good one I gotta get that, is it a good mini series? It was a great little arc, imo. smile

DarkDethbringer
lol yer kidding, my friend was walkign aorudn saying that the other day and i had no idea that is what it was

sindahouse
Thats soooooooo cool. Man I love the joker. I do hope that they get him to tell crazy tales like that in the movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.