What would happen to Juggernaut if he runs into The Source Wall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Would he bounce off or get stuck for all eternity?

llagrok
He'd stop.

Source wall >> Cyttorak

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

He'd get stuck for all eternity.

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, but I mean would he get stuck do to the impact of his powers or would his shields automatically kick in and protecting him?

If he raises his shield that would make hin bounce....right?

guy222

Is Cain that powerful big grin

janus77
Cyttorak would have a stroke and die.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by guy222
Is Cain that powerful big grin

That is what we're trying to find out. wink

Rick/Genis
I say he walks right through it no expression

janus77
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I say he walks right through it no expression
I second that.

War Hulk/Thor >> Juggernaut >> Source! big grin

Thanos_THOTU
Classic would, the current one? -- Not logicaly, but if a crossover were written and the story was about him charging against the source wall he would most likely go through it as well.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, but I mean would he get stuck do to the impact of his powers or would his shields automatically kick in and protecting him?

If he raises his shield that would make hin bounce....right?

Dude, if ****ing Yuga Khan got stuck and couldn't get free, Juggs is sure as hell not getting through. stick out tongue Source Wall gets a new hood ornament.

UniOmni
You mean placed into the wall?

He might tear himself out in an extremely high end showing, since there's a precedent for it.

Average showing?

He'll just be there until someone frees him.

Jebus reborn
God Blast, War Hulk have both stopped him... so... he runs right through the wall. yes

charlemagne9746
Juggs...gets stuck...as mentioned earlier....Source Wall>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.

Ask yourself this...if the Living Tribunal constructed a barrier to stop Juggernaut's momentum....could he do it...or is Cyttorak's power stronger than the Tribunal's. Same principle in this fight....the Source Wall is on a much higher level than Cyttorak

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Juggs...gets stuck...as mentioned earlier....Source Wall>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.

Ask yourself this...if the Living Tribunal constructed a barrier to stop Juggernaut's momentum....could he do it...or is Cyttorak's power stronger than the Tribunal's. Same principle in this fight....the Source Wall is on a much higher level than Cyttorak No, Juggs is unstoppable.

illadelph12
Didn't Cyborg Supes not only escape the Source Wall, but claim a portion of it's mass for himself (with some effort, admittedly)?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
No, Juggs is unstoppable.

lol...yeah, I know you're joking. He is unstoppable to a point. You don't think the Tribunal or the TOAA could stop him?

guy222
That is what we're trying to find out. wink

He probably gets stuck

SevenShackles
Originally posted by janus77
Cyttorak would have a stroke and die.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...yeah, I know you're joking. He is unstoppable to a point. You don't think the Tribunal or the TOAA could stop him?

Of course not. Nothing below War Hulk could possibly stop him.

batdude123
Originally posted by illadelph12
Didn't Cyborg Supes not only escape the Source Wall, but claim a portion of it's mass for himself (with some effort, admittedly)?

Because of his insane ability to control technology.

Cain doesn't have the luxury of such powers. He gets stopped.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Because of his insane ability to control technology.

Cain doesn't have the luxury of such powers. He gets stopped.

Wow....... blink He grabbed part of the Source Wall? Wait a sec, how is the Source Wall technology?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wow....... blink He grabbed part of the Source Wall? Wait a sec, how is the Source Wall technology?

Technology = tools you use to do things easier.

The Source Wall is a tool used by the Source.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Because Henshaw is that F*cking awesome.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall2.jpg

Too bad as a Superman character..he'll probably never get his proper respect.

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
He'd stop.

Source wall >> Cyttorak Agreed.

kevdude
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Because Henshaw is that F*cking awesome.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall2.jpg

Too bad as a Superman character..he'll probably never get his proper respect.

Damn thats awesome, I have that comic too somewhere cool

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed.

Agreed to agree.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Soljer
Of course not. Nothing below War Hulk could possibly stop him.

I'd say, that given information on the correct use of his power, not even War Hulk could stop him.

I'd don't have a comment on the source wall though.

Photon009
The Source wall would create a loop de loop so Juggernaut keeps going, but in the other direction (away from the wall). hahaha

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Photon009
The Source wall would create a loop de loop so Juggernaut keeps going, but in the other direction (away from the wall). hahaha

even if that was a joke that actually sounds about right.... Btw, warhulk leveraged the juggernaut past him, using his own momentum against him....

Mindship
edit

don't shiv
Juggy melts into the Source wall like suncream into burning skin on a hot summers day by the pool

lordboo
thers no way the pure physical force of juggernuat would break trough the wall.

WrathfulDwarf
What I'd like to know is Juggernaut's shield would active itself on impact. Whachoo fellas think?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He'd get stuck.

Symmetric Chaos
What I'd like to know is Juggernaut's shield would active itself on impact. Whachoo fellas think?

The shield would probably activate. He'd still get stuck though.

Galan007
What I'd like to know is Juggernaut's shield would active itself on impact. Whachoo fellas think? His shields may activate, but it wouldn't matter.

The same thing that happens to everyone else, would happen to him.

janus77
but what if he's 8th Day Juggernaut?
confused

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
but what if he's 8th Day Juggernaut?
confused Same thing that happens to everyone else. confused

Newjak
His shield is kind of funky but for the most part it has to be a Conscious effort on his part to raise it although it is possible that his shield would just pop up upon impact.

As to whether or not Cain could get out of the Source Wall. That is kind of a comic book scenario and so I ask could I see a writer making Cain somehow find a way to tear out of the fourth wall. Yes I could see a writer doing it.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Galan007
Same thing that happens to everyone else. confused

You know what happens to a Juggernaut when it runs into the source wall? same thing that happens to everyone else shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
His shield is kind of funky but for the most part it has to be a Conscious effort on his part to raise it although it is possible that his shield would just pop up upon impact.

As to whether or not Cain could get out of the Shield. That is kind of a comic book scenario and so I ask could I see a writer making Cain somehow find a way to tear out of the fourth wall. Yes I could see a writer doing it.

You'd have to be a fully powered Galactus to tear out of the wall. And then you'd be so drained from doing it, that you'd be fodder for whom ever came along to kill you.

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You'd have to be a fully powered Galactus to tear out of the wall. And then you'd be so drained from doing it, that you'd be fodder for whom ever came along to kill you. Thats the problem though with asking about plot device items. You have to take into account plot device characters. Cain has already taken a God Blast and fought Nightmare.

The question is could you see a writer writing Cain breaking out of the wall and yes I could see it.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Blair Wind
You know what happens to a Juggernaut when it runs into the source wall? same thing that happens to everyone else shifty

durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh durlaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.