Tyrant vs. Takion and Stayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How does this battle go?

King Kandy
Spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spite.

On the part of whom. Some say that Tyrant would pwn the duo.

Utrigita
IMO

Full powered Tyrant, he kills them

Depowered he loses, but after a long and hard fight, where one of them possibly die.

But really I doesn't know a lot about the new Gods.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
IMO

Full powered Tyrant, he kills them

Depowered he loses, but after a long and hard fight, where one of them possibly die.

But really I doesn't know a lot about the new Gods.

check the Takion Respect Thread. Takion alone is more powerful than Depowered Tyrant. Together they would be a match or more than a match for him at full power. He isn't as powerful as Big G even at his full power.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
On the part of whom. Some say that Tyrant would pwn the duo.
Spite against Quanchi, not a character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spite against Quanchi, not a character.

Not against quanchi. other's agree that tyrant could beat the duo. I just wanted to flush this out more.

llagrok
Depowered Tyrant loses.

tdawg14
Tyrant at full power wins. Depowered Tyrant gets handled

janus77
full power Tyrant gave Galactus a hard fight, thus he must be pretty close on to Heavy G. so Tyrant for the win.

quanchi112
Spite against Quanchi, not a character. it is spite and nicely pointed how. tyrant owns them both. he can take on gaalctus. nuff said.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
it is spite and nicely pointed how. tyrant owns them both. he can take on gaalctus. nuff said. Yeah, only when he's at full power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Yeah, only when he's at full power. mope he fought gaalctus and was beating him in hi depowered mode. ok im sure u didnt read it but il telling u how it is and what happened ok.

llagrok
mope he fought gaalctus and was beating him in hi depowered mode. ok im sure u didnt read it but il telling u how it is and what happened ok.

He was NOT beating Galactus.

starking
mope he fought gaalctus and was beating him in hi depowered mode. ok im sure u didnt read it but il telling u how it is and what happened ok. No you didn't read it, he USED tech and prep to his advantage.

starking
Quanchi's logic: dp Tyrant>Galactus>fp Tyrant

TricksterPriest
it is spite and nicely pointed how. tyrant owns them both. he can take on gaalctus. nuff said.

Yeah, with prep time and stealing Galactus's tech. At full power, Galactus crushed him and depowered him.

Takion and Stayne wreck Depowered Tyrant.

quanchi112
No you didn't read it, he USED tech and prep to his advantage. tell me exactly how he outprepped him? i want to hear ur response and see if u read this issue. what did he do to outprep him.

quanchi112
still waiting for the answer. u seem to know about tyrant so why so long for the response. this should be easy for u if u read the issue.

starking

quanchi112
no answer , alright i just lost all the respect i had left for u. i really dont beleive u know about half the stuff u debate. u neevr answer anyones questions. u dont respond to what they say at all. face it ur a troll. and troll that thinks everyone else is one. when someone asks u a question repond to it dont avoid it. it makes u look weak and afriad of answering it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
still waiting for the answer. u seem to know about tyrant so why so long for the response. this should be easy for u if u read the issue.
LMAo at you for not reading the issue. Tyrant had it all planned out and used plenty of tech to beat Big G. Takion and Stayne beat the shit out of Tyrant.

starking
no answer , alright i just lost all the respect i had left for u. i really dont beleive u know about half the stuff u debate. u neevr answer anyones questions. u dont respond to what they say at all. face it ur a troll. and troll that thinks everyone else is one. when someone asks u a question repond to it dont avoid it. it makes u look weak and afriad of answering it. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
You had respect for me? Man I really lost something important sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAo at you for not reading the issue. Tyrant had it all planned out and used plenty of tech to beat Big G. Takion and Stayne beat the shit out of Tyrant. what did his plan consist of. what was the big prep idea. he knew he was going to fight gaalctus but what did he do with prep that gave him an edge. tell me.

starking

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
You had respect for me? Man I really lost something important sad listen im talking to nver now about the question i asked u. so just sit there and relax. say ur silly things.. let the guys talk about comics. u dont come here to argue comics u come here to argue. u conssitently dodge questions then other people answer them for u. thats so weak its kinda funny. big grin

starking
listen im talking to nver now about the question i asked u. so just sit there and relax. say ur silly things.. let the guys talk about comics. u dont come here to argue comics u come here to argue. u conssitently dodge questions then other people answer them for u. thats so weak its kinda funny. big grin Quanchi's logic: dp Tyrant>Galactus>fp Tyrant

Seriously, do you think this?

quanchi112

Seriously, do you think this? i dont answrer any more of ur questions. u dont read comics u read respect threads. i dont even think ur a man with his own opinion. quit respondidnt to me. i gave u achance to debate but u just want to troll dodging questions. u have no opinion.

quanchi112
again nver what did tyrant have planned. still waiting. people always say he prepped him but how. u cant answer can u.

starking
i dont answrer any more of ur questions. u dont read comics u read respect threads. i dont even think ur a man with his own opinion. quit respondidnt to me. i gave u achance to debate but u just want to troll dodging questions. u have no opinion. So your answers yes. Good, you proved to me, that your ignorant smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.