Female rape victims: Stop being weak and get over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Maybe the thread title was offensive....

But still, why can't you female rape victims simply get over it? I mean, a guy beats you up and screws you and you're mentally unstable for the rest of your life. Why not just say" That sucked. Hope it doesn't happen again."?

I mean, when I got beat up, it didn't scar me for life. Of course I wasn't raped but that shit wouldn't scar me either. Do you know how many men in prison are raped? Do they become crazy crack smoking bastards for the rest of their life? No, they move on.

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives?

Secretus
So, have you ever had a penis up you're ass without permission? Until that happens I wouldn't play a retarded Dr. Phil ...

KidRock
*grabs popcorn*

Impediment
I hope you die a violent death, long pig.

Reported.

BlaxicanHydra
Reporting him for what? He's just giving his opinion.

Healing Artisan
*grabs pretzel*

King Kandy
Dude, stop being such a jackass.

Secretus
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Reporting him for what? He's just giving his opinion.

Agreed to a point, I think the responses from his post would be scarring enough.

Originally posted by KidRock
*grabs popcorn*

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by long pig

But still, why can't you female rape victims simply get over it? I mean, a guy beats you up and screws you and you're mentally unstable for the rest of your life. Why not just say" That sucked. Hope it doesn't happen again."?

I mean, when I got beat up, it didn't scar me for life. Of course I wasn't raped but that shit wouldn't scar me either. Do you know how many men in prison are raped? Do they become crazy crack smoking bastards for the rest of their life? No, they move on.

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives? Your opinion sucks and if you've never experienced something then shut up. Also maybe you should also consider that women are more emotional than men. How would you like it if some big ass guy with a 15 inch dick beats the shit out of you and assrapes you?

BackFire

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives?

lol. What a lazy attempt at gaining attention.

Robtard

You're a fool; here's why:

1) Not all rape victims are "mentally unstable for the rest of their lives"; I also doubt the majority are either. <--- Fact
2) You have absolutely no idea how you'd fare after you were anally raped, no matter how tough you think you are pre-rape. <--- Fact
3) This is a blatant troll thread. <--- Fact

King Kandy
Seriously, how would you like to be walking down the street one day, but beat to shit and then had a foreign object shoved up your ass?

You wouldn't enjoy it.

Alliance
But still, why can't you female rape victims simply get over it? I mean, a guy beats you up and screws you and you're mentally unstable for the rest of your life. Why not just say" That sucked. Hope it doesn't happen again."? haermm

Captain REX
Wow, this thread blows...

Robtard
Backfire, there's no shortage of troll threads now in the GDF, any chance you nip this one? Does it really need another?

long pig
Not a joke thread at all and I could give two shits about attention. Hell, I don't even want joke responses. It's a legitimate question. I'm not the only person to wonder this.

As for having anything in my ass...well, no. But, I can't possibly see myself being mentally ill from it for the next 20 years because of it. And for whoever said they weren't ****ed up by it and turned crazy, you're an idiot. Ever met a rape victim? They're totally nuts.

I believe it's because of most women's weak will power and mental constitution. Hell, this thread probably made of a few raped broads have flashbacks and now they're crying in a fetal position cutting themselves.

"I'm so dirty now. I deserved it! My vagina is tainted! I hate life! I can't even look in the mirror!" Oh please. Grow a damned backbone you weak twats.

Shelbert Lemon
Im not nuts and you are retarded. Get educated, then speak. stick out tongue

King Kandy
Way to make a judgement based on one person... I've met a rape victom who was okay after it.

Robtard
Not a joke thread at all and I could give two shits about attention. Hell, I don't even want joke responses. It's a legitimate question. I'm not the only person to wonder this.

As for having anything in my ass...well, no. But, I can't possibly see myself being mentally ill from it for the next 20 years because of it. And for whoever said they weren't ****ed up by it and turned crazy, you're an idiot. Ever met a rape victim? They're totally nuts.

I believe it's because of most women's weak will power and mental constitution. Hell, this thread probably made of a few raped broads have flashbacks and now they're crying in a fetal position cutting themselves.

"I'm so dirty now. I deserved it! My vagina is tainted! I hate life! I can't even look in the mirror!" Oh please. Grow a damned backbone you weak twats.

Originally posted by Robtard
You're a fool; here's why:

1) Not all rape victims are "mentally unstable for the rest of their lives"; I also doubt the majority are either. <--- Fact
2) You have absolutely no idea how you'd fare after you were anally raped, no matter how tough you think you are pre-rape. <--- Fact
3) This is a blatant troll thread. <--- Fact

long pig
Originally posted by King Kandy
Way to make a judgement based on one person... I've met a rape victom who was okay after it.
One person?

I've met a couple dozen. Hell, I'm married to one. They've all been slightly insane.

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im not nuts and you are retarded. Get educated, then speak. stick out tongue
Of course you're not.... uh huh. Yeah. Ok. Ever cry over it? Distrust men? Of course.

As for me not knowing how it'd affect me because it's never happened to me: I know exactly how it'd affect me. My ass would hurt and that's about it.

Rape is not that big of a deal.

King Kandy
Dude, you are getting on my nerves. Everyone has their own little quirks, speculating that it's because of rape and then insulting an entire gender just proves what an ******* you are. F*ck off you bastard, and take your F*cking sexism with you. Okay? This thread was just a way to vent sexism and I think you need to be more godamn tolerant of other people.

Robtard
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude, you are getting on my nerves.

That's his goal.

King Kandy
That's his goal.
This thread needs to be closed.

Shelbert Lemon
One person?

I've met a couple dozen. Hell, I'm married to one. They've all been slightly insane.

Of course you're not.... uh huh. Yeah. Ok. Ever cry over it? Distrust men? Of course.

As for me not knowing how it'd affect me because it's never happened to me: I know exactly how it'd affect me. My ass would hurt and that's about it.

Rape is not that big of a deal. Did I cry? Yes, it hurt like a b!tch. I was scared he would do it again as he knew where I lived. But Im not scared for life. Not all men are fukfaces. You judge people by a small handful of those you claim to know. Thats shows ignorance.
You are married to a rape victim? I feel sorry for her.

Robtard
Did I cry? Yes, it hurt like a b!tch. I was scared he would do it again as he knew where I lived. But Im not scared for life. Not all men are fukfaces. You judge people by a small handful of those you claim to know. Thats shows ignorance.
You are married to a rape victim? I feel sorry for her.

You don't actually think this trolling child is married, do you?

Shelbert Lemon
You don't actually think this trolling child is married, do you? Honestly no, but given the thought of the situation, that would be a sad case for her. Agreed?

Secretus

Robtard
Honestly no, but given the thought of the situation, that would be a sad case for her. Agreed?

If true, it would prove his theory of rape victims being nuts. smile

Tron

Dude, I thought you had more sense than this.

You can easily tell someone to get over a traumatic experience. You can even tell yourself that you would deal just just in the same situation. But, what you think of a bad situation now and what you think of it after it happens are not always the same. There's always a change in a person's psyche after something like that, whether it be minor or major. Some deal with it better than others. Seriously, learn some kind of sympathy, cause it's pretty sh*tty to make a comment like that about something you obviously don't understand.

Darth Macabre
Learn your place, Long Pig. Rape victims who are "nuts" as you so eloquently put it, are that way most of the time because of the fear placed in them by knowing that they were powerless against it once and could be again. And next time, try not having such an offensive title, that you yourself admitted to.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
How would you like it if some big ass guy with a 15 inch dick beats the shit out of you and assrapes you?

Sure, blame everything on me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Onitsu
The thing is LP. One of the reasons that it is so hard for alot of women to 'get over' an experience like rape. Whether it's brutal or not so brutal is because the trauma stems from the integration of violation not just of ones body but of the scarring on their psyche because of said violation.

Rapists are one of those strange antisocial personalities that think that they either deserve to have any one they want and they're doing the woman/man a favor by taking them. Or they 'get off' by seeing and inflicting pain on their chosen victim. Or they have to have power over their victim etc.

Because of said trauma from the inflicted violation it is rather hard for one to get past such things. (not to air my dirty laundry but to say i'm speaking from experience) *I* have acctually been a victim of rape and molestation. I have acctually been able to move past it. (I was one of those kinds that blamed themselves for what happened even though I was barely in my teens.)

Only cause I came to the realization that I could either live in guilt and anger at what happened and let it rule my life or continue on and live for myself. To make the most of my life to come.

But it isnt just weakness LP. It IS psychological as well as physical trauma. You cant tell a Vietnam Veteran to 'get over' his PTSD from the psychological scarring they received from seeing the atrocities they did. Violence is violence, it might come in different forms but it still has an impact upon the receiver.

Alfheim
Guys hes playing you. He doesnt even believe what hes saying. I wouldnt be suprised if this thread is indirectly related to something else. shifty

LP is Mr Mind****

Onitsu
lol yeah. I just wanted to get my 2 cents worth in.

Adam_PoE
Male rape frequently involves multiple assailants, weapons, and higher levels of violence.

Since most men do not consider the possibility that they will be raped, it is not uncommon for a man who is being raped to freeze out of shock and / or fear.

Many men become aroused and ejaculate while being raped. This causes feelings of confusion, guilt, and shame. In many incidences, the perpetrator will go out of his way to ensure that the victim will ejaculate to further dominate and humiliate him. This also discourages the victim from reporting the crime.

In addition to the responses experienced by female rape victims, male rape victims also experience gender-related responses regarding their masculinity and sexuality. For this reason, male rape victims are at a higher risk for committing suicide.

Still think you "ass would hurt and that's about it"?

Rogue Jedi

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives? a woman is ravaged against her will and she is supposed to just get over it?

Alfheim
GUYS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Alfheim
Guys hes playing you. He doesnt even believe what hes saying. I wouldnt be suprised if this thread is indirectly related to something else. shifty

LP is Mr Mind****

Rogue Jedi
what a frigging nimrod.

Onitsu
Yeah well Alfheim the subject of rape is always going to be an controversial subject and everyone is gonna put their 2 cents in despite the fact that this was started by someone who has no empathy or sympathy for those that have undergone painful physical and psychological. Or as RJ put it, a nimrod.

*shrug* personally it'd be neat if we got onto the subject of how to cope with psychological trauma in and of itself.

Oh and Adam Poe I love your avi. (I know this is off topic but atm I dont care I gotta comment.) Skeletor is the shiznit.

Rogue Jedi
skeletor is a tranny.

Onitsu
*rolls eyes* Psh whatever. Skeletor is awsome.

S_W_LeGenD

There are three things that are dear to most people:

A) Respect
B) Dignity
C) Sense of Security

Now when a person is raped, following happens:

A) Looses respect. (This is also influenced by the society. People can sometimes blame the victim for their fate.)
B) Dignity is hurt. (Pride is crushed and Confidence is gone.)
C) No longer feels secure. (Specially when the rapist remains un-punished.)

These things are collectively part of "mental trauma" that a victim of rape experiences and it often takes several years to heal. But such events are never easily forgotten because they can haunt the victim for the rest of their life.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I kinda wish that you would experience it, and see what you feel.

but then, i take it back, just because no one deserves to be raped.

even you.

Crimson Phoenix

So you wouldnt mind at al if you were raped huh? Looks like we have a closet case!

Man, what is it about the KMC forums that attract retards like this confused

Jaeh_JediPirate
It's disturbing the way KMC attract some.. not so bright people.

Bardock42
I partly agree. Now I don't know the whole implications and everything, but it seems to me that it is blown out of proportion.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
I partly agree. Now I don't know the whole implications and everything, but it seems to me that it is blown out of proportion. typical nazi answer.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
typical nazi answer.

Nah, I'm serious, I mean if it was treated differently by society to begin with, the suffering of rape victims might decrease drastically.

chithappens

Ummm yeah sure. So what do "male" rape victims do? You seem to have asked about females for a reason. What about the guys?

botankus
Originally posted by Impediment
I hope you die a violent death, long pig.

Reported.

Reported?????

Long Pig has always stated the provocative, though he's usually involved in a chemical imbalance while doing so.

xmarksthespot
Nah, I'm serious, I mean if it was treated differently by society to begin with, the suffering of rape victims might decrease drastically. There are actual neuroanatomical and neurochemical correlates of PTSD - amygdalal, medial prefrontal cortical and hippocampal pathologies.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I'm serious, I mean if it was treated differently by society to begin with, the suffering of rape victims might decrease drastically. you should go to a mexican prison and drop the soap.

Tha C-Master

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives? Alot of that is due to how things are nowadays. Back in my parents or grandparents time, things like rape or molestation would happen, but it was swept under the rug so the family could function, even if it was in-family. I know plenty of women who have been sexually abused, and even I was molested as a child and I'm fine. Women tend to hold on to that trauma longer hence the "psycho" chicks and exes that even I've had.

Nowadays if that were to happen, people would make a bigger deal about it, worsening the trauma. It'd be all over the place and probably the news. Even in some cultures now women are being raped and can do little to nothing about it. It's normal to them in that place and time. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There are actual neuroanatomical and neurochemical correlates of PTSD - amygdalal, medial prefrontal cortical and hippocampal pathologies. Explain it to me like I was a 5 year old.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you should go to a mexican prison and drop the soap.

Why? Doesn't seem....very pleasant.

Though for some reason I think I'd get over it...hard to say.

Either way, it seems to me that the following depressions and such are almost as bad as the rape itself, which I assume could be lessened in some way or another.

xmarksthespot
Explain it to me like I was a 5 year old. The memory part of the brain is reduced in volume impariring abilities to consolidate new memories. There is less activation of a part of the brain that is inhibitory to another part of the brain (although there's some research that says in certain situation this is actually increased). This causes those parts of the brain to have increased activation, and they are the parts involved in conditioned fear and emotion. At least that's the most common theory as far as I'm aware.

Bardock42
The memory part of the brain is reduced in volume. There is less activation of a part of the brain that is inhibitory to another part of the brain (although there's some research that says in certain situation this is actually increased). This causes those parts of the brain to have increased activation, and they are the parts involved in conditioned fear and emotion. At least that's the most common theory as far as I'm aware.

And what causes that?

xmarksthespot
Traumatic events. 131

Bardock42
Traumatic events. 131 In general?

Because rape seems to be quite more draumatic...then lets say being held hostage for 50 days...

At least that's how it's portrayed.

xmarksthespot
The level of intensity of the traumatic event probably correlates to the neuropathology I suppose..

Bardock42
The level of intensity of the traumatic event probably correlates to the neuropathology I suppose..

Is that "level" a set figure though, or could it be modified by the thoughts of the person on the event? Basically, if there was a different state of mind about rape, would it be less traumatic (or more WLOG?)

JacopeX
Listen.

He does not understand how it feels and neither do I. But I am not going make any remarks because it will cause some of you to go overboard! Do you know how it feels to be raped? We don't know but accordingly to most females, it's an awful experience.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
Listen.

He does not understand how it feels and neither do I. But I am not going make any remarks because it will cause some of you to go overboard! Do you know how it feels to be raped? We don't know but accordingly to most females, it's an awful experience.

Who was that directed at?

And I am sure it is a bad experience. The question at hand is whether societies treatment or the state of the mind of the victim worsens it and whether or not there is a reason for that.

Jaeh_JediPirate
maybe they never get over the trauma and the fear. I think it's all in their minds, because some victims pull through. But, i don't really blame them. It must've been that traumatic for them.

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire

feel me....inside

PiruBlood

your an idiot. so if a guy came up to you and rammed you in the ass your saying youll get over it?

Schecter
Originally posted by PiruBlood
your an idiot. so if a guy came up to you and rammed you in the ass your saying youll get over it?

you got over it, didnt you?

Bardock42
your an idiot. so if a guy came up to you and rammed you in the ass your saying youll get over it? Y-yes.

ragesRemorse
its not rape if they are unconscious

Violent2Dope
You know what Pig how would you like it if I went to your house, broke down the door, hit you in the chest and then in the leg with a baseball bat, and then stuck my arm so far up your ass I'd get shit on my cheek.

Schecter
thats hot

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Schecter
thats hot Isn't it tho.

vivando-loca
long pig, it's guys like you that make me wanna grab a sniper and empty it's contents right in some guy's f* face.

ragesRemorse, uh, yeah, it is. any sex without consent is considered rape.

Schecter
hey...rapists have feelings too, you know

Secretus
You know what Pig how would you like it if I went to your house, broke down the door, hit you in the chest and then in the leg with a baseball bat, and then stuck my arm so far up your ass I'd get shit on my cheek.

*masturbates*

vivando-loca
i don't care about a rapist's feelings. they can go to hell, where they belong.

Schecter
Originally posted by vivando-loca
i don't care about a rapist's feelings. they can go to hell, where they belong.

thats racist

vivando-loca
how?

what they do is wrong. race has nothing to do with it.

botankus
He's a racist rapist. (ba-da-ding!)

Schecter
teehee

botankus
Seriously, would a white racist rapist only go after blacks because he/she hates blacks?
Or would a white racist rapist only go after whites because he/she hates blacks?

chithappens
How the hell did race get involved?

vivando-loca
ask Schecter.

PiruBlood
you got over it, didnt you?

thats funny because wasnt it you posting on the myspace boards on how you were being tossed around like a pack of smokes in the all boy school you went to? tell me this scether when your so called girlfriend kissed you how did my dick taste?

Schecter
thats funny because wasnt it you posting on the myspace boards on how you were being tossed around like a pack of smokes in the all boy school you went to? tell me this scether when your so called girlfriend kissed you how did my dick taste?

lies coming from the genius who cant even hold a job at walmart
*points and laughs*

PiruBlood
lies coming from the genius who cant even hold a job at walmart
*points and laughs*

yea so i lost my job at walmart but i rebounded and got into the union with my uncle. so basicly take your pointing finger grease that son ***** up sit on it and rotate because thats as much action you'll ever get in your life time you prostate tickling living at home with mommy rainbowkissing ******. btw man your girlfriend was tight but i took care of that. she needed a real man to get her off oviously you couldnt pull it off.

Schecter
yea so i lost my job at walmart but i rebounded and got into the union with my uncle. so basicly take your pointing finger grease that son ***** up sit on it and rotate because thats as much action you'll ever get in your life time you prostate tickling living at home with mommy rainbowkissing ******. btw man your girlfriend was tight but i took care of that. she needed a real man to get her off oviously you couldnt pull it off.

lol

PiruBlood
lol

oviously i just shut your punk ass on up. if you be good lil child ill buy you a power ranger.

Schecter
oviously i just shut your punk ass on up. if you be good lil child ill buy you a power ranger.

lol

Kf42615EZIk

PiruBlood
lol

Kf42615EZIk

uh i dont think anyone wants to see your battery opperated girlfriend there guy.

Schecter
ok vanilla ice, settle down.

Röland
lol

Kf42615EZIk

I laughing out loud'd

PiruBlood
ok vanilla ice, settle down.

woa kid i hate that man. that guy aint even a rapper anyways imv.

PiruBlood
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HG5-xo6pQ7w

heres my cousin from cali

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

PiruBlood
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

lol i never knew you are a midget

Naz

I hope you die a painful death.

PiruBlood
long pig rape is a big deal. how would you feel if i raped your girlfriend or older sister?

Violent2Dope
PiruBlood no one enjoys your company, you are a disgrace on the human race and a pathetically immature internet badass. Please go end your miserable life and when you do it make sure it's in a crowded area so I can see you on the news when you jump and laugh about it.

Naz
PiruBlood no one enjoys your company, you are a disgrace on the human race and a pathetically immature internet badass. Please go end your miserable life and when you do it make sure it's in a crowded area so I can see you on the news when you jump and laugh about it.

What was that for? I don't know if he's been an ass in other parts of this thead, but the single post I read right below mine didn't deserve this kind of attack.

Schecter
Originally posted by Naz
What was that for? I don't know if he's been an ass in other parts of this thead, but the single post I read right below mine didn't deserve this kind of attack.

as opposed to wishing a painful death on someone because of their opinion?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Naz
What was that for? I don't know if he's been an ass in other parts of this thead, but the single post I read right below mine didn't deserve this kind of attack. He tried to get into it with me on the Racism and Whiteness thread I believe it was and edited one of my quotes to make me look racist.

PiruBlood

aw back for round 2 huh? dude get over your mommy kissed you after she sucked me off. just because you and pig long are secretly closet queen homos dosent mean you godda attack me for a fact that rape is no joking ****in matter. unlike you you little icp clown makeup wearing ***** i have to go to my new job cause unlike you i can handle myself.

Naz
as opposed to wishing a painful death on someone because of their opinion?

Long pig's comment, his whole thread actually, is very offense.

Violent2Dope
aw back for round 2 huh? dude get over your mommy kissed you after she sucked me off. just because you and pig long are secretly closet queen homos dosent mean you godda attack me for a fact that rape is no joking ****in matter. unlike you you little icp clown makeup wearing ***** i have to go to my new job cause unlike you i can handle myself. No I agree that rape is no joking matter I nver said that but you see you started it with me on the Racism thread before and before I posted that post dissing you on one of the threads in video games you dissed me. And this post shows how pathetically immature you are and you are a waste of life that would be better off dead. And I listen to whatever f*ckin band I want you dick suckin piece of shit.

Schecter
Originally posted by Naz
Long pig's comment, his whole thread actually, is very offense.

im not saying it isnt. im not even claiming a moral high ground as im quite crass, myself. what im saying however, is that you are in no position either to referee this thread from some moral high ground...having wished a painful death on someone because they have an opinion which you dont like.

Schecter
aw back for round 2 huh? dude get over your mommy kissed you after she sucked me off. just because you and pig long are secretly closet queen homos dosent mean you godda attack me for a fact that rape is no joking ****in matter. unlike you you little icp clown makeup wearing ***** i have to go to my new job cause unlike you i can handle myself.

wow, so your uncle got you a job. try not to get angry and punch him.

Violent2Dope
I think that in a sense, when God made PiruBlood he was either high or joking.

Secretus
*Finishes popcorn*

Storm
If this discussion cannot be conducted in a civilized manner, then the option being considered is to close the thread.

Schecter
what other way is there? this clearly is a troll thread. i mean...its difficult to rationally discuss the concept of rape being some superficial inconvenience that one should 'get over'.

The Black Ghost
W. T. F.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
W. T. F.

You know it's true.

§P0oONY
what other way is there? this clearly is a troll thread. i mean...its difficult to rationally discuss the concept of rape being some superficial inconvenience that one should 'get over'. Seconded!

Adam_PoE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HG5-xo6pQ7w

heres my cousin from cali

He is poor. laughing

Onitsu
Just once i'd like to see a thread where everyone is acctually being civil to eachother and not idiotic or offensive....but I know that's just a pipe dream. *sigh*

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Onitsu
Just once i'd like to see a thread where everyone is acctually being civil to eachother and not idiotic or offensive....but I know that's just a pipe dream. *sigh*

well thats not why people come to the internet now is it?

Onitsu
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well thats not why people come to the internet now is it?

No people come to the internet for porn. happywank

Pointless arguments where one can ***** and moan about crap no one wants to really hear about is just a plus.

Rogue Jedi
Porn on the net? surely you jest.

Tangible God
I believe it's because of most women's weak will power and mental constitution. Hell, this thread probably made of a few raped broads have flashbacks and now they're crying in a fetal position cutting themselves. You ARE one of those rapists aren't you? Now you're afraid of the legal consequences and are trying to internally justify it by claiming it's no big deal in the long run. "Free f*ck, I enjoyed it, they'll get over it, Bob's your uncle."

The first part of your name I doubt, but the latter only scratches the surface of your degraded psyche.

Creshosk
In a different light, I do wish that rape victims had more courage. Then they might have the courage to go to the police right away about it and help get the rapists off the streets quicker.

I don't say it to be mean though...

lord xyz

Honestly, can women be that weak of mind as to allow such a truly small event ruin their lives? You're being sexist, a number of women have been raped and "got over it", just as there are men who didn't "get over it". Now I know that women react more, but that's probably due to genetic information.

Bardock42
Guys, he got a ****ing point. Why can't you talk about it like adult human beings?

Victor Von Doom
Though the title and the wording of the post are clearly created in order to create 'controversy' (which clearly worked, seeing many of the hysterical answers), I think there is actually a level of truth within the concept.

I basically agree with- I mean, Bardock basically agrees with me:

I partly agree. Now I don't know the whole implications and everything, but it seems to me that it is blown out of proportion.

Nah, I'm serious, I mean if it was treated differently by society to begin with, the suffering of rape victims might decrease drastically.

The argument is framed a bit poorly initially, because by claiming all rape victims turn into hysterical fools (although you could have included many repliers to rape threads), the argument is actually undermined. The 'counter' to the argument: 'many rape victims do get over it' is in some ways support for what I feel is the actual idea being hinted at, which is that the response to the event is worsened by the general portrayal of the event.

Aside from all knee-jerk reactions, many rapes are much less of an event than many physical attacks, yet the fallouts are often disproportionate.

It's a hard topic to discuss though, because people tend to overreact in some vicarious oestrogen-raddled explosion.

The thread itself is a pre-emptive overreaction, and it is complemented by crazed replies:

Originally posted by vivando-loca
long pig, it's guys like you that make me wanna grab a sniper and empty it's contents right in some guy's f* face.

Originally posted by Naz
I hope you die a painful death.

and off-topic casualness:

Backfire: mmm raping.

Schecter: lolin powell ass semen *ejaculates*

inimalist
Does anyone know anything about "rape" in non-human animals?

I know the concept is really odd, but do females in say a dog species become depressed if they are mated with against their will?

My general hypothesis is that it is not the rape that makes a woman go nuts afterwards, it is the predisposition of the woman and her feelings about power and ego that will likely play the biggest role in her feelings. I would actually suppose that meek and submissive women would not be as affected long term by it, but a strong feminist type would have a much more difficult road to recovery.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by inimalist
Does anyone know anything about "rape" in non-human animals?

I know the concept is really odd, but do females in say a dog species become depressed if they are mated with against their will?

My general hypothesis is that it is not the rape that makes a woman go nuts afterwards, it is the predisposition of the woman and her feelings about power and ego that will likely play the biggest role in her feelings. I would actually suppose that meek and submissive women would not be as affected long term by it, but a strong feminist type would have a much more difficult road to recovery.

I suspect it might be the opposite.

inimalist
in other psychological circumstances, such as insults, people with higher self esteem and ego are more likely to be hurt or react to them, while people with low self esteem are not as affected.

Its a matter of expectation, from my understanding. A person with low self esteem doesn't expect to be treated well because they don't feel they deserve it whereas the person with a strong ego will certainly experience some cognitive dissonance when someone insults them.

I could be totally off, I am just supposing that women who don't feel empowered wont think that the rape is avoidable whereas those who are will have their girl power world brought down around them.

Victor Von Doom
Yeah, I know the phenomenon you are thinking about. I was considering it from a perspective of attitudes towards rape in the first place.

It's probably not concrete either way, because each 'set' of people obviously have, as individuals, many other aspects of their psychological make-up that impact upon such matters.

Schecter
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

and off-topic casualness:

Backfire: mmm raping.

Schecter: lolin powell ass semen *ejaculates*

i never said that, you....sweet piece of ass

inimalist
Yeah, I know the phenomenon you are thinking about. I was considering it from a perspective of attitudes towards rape in the first place.

It's probably not concrete either way, because each 'set' of people obviously have, as individuals, many other aspects of their psychological make-up that impact upon such matters.

ok smile

for sure there is no way that we could ever generalize these things, I think the point I wanted to make was that individual differences are the most important factor in determining the effect of a rape. Which you put much more concisely wink

Bardock42
I basically agree with- I mean, Bardock basically agrees with me:

Ha

lord xyz
Guys, he got a ****ing point. Why can't you talk about it like adult human beings? Women are silly.

Goddess Kali

?

KharmaDog

I'm not going to waste my time aon a well written retort to this moron. However, to the starter of this thread I feel compelled to say...
You're an idiot. Actually, you're a f*cking idiot.

That this post was posted by a Mod is another symptom of the reason that I hardly come here anymore. This place is definately going to sh*t.

Dreamt
Originally posted by Secretus
So, have you ever had a penis up you're ass without permission? Until that happens I wouldn't play a retarded Dr. Phil ...

GGS
How does one prove they've had a penis up there ass without permission other than it hurting?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Secretus

Have you ever run the USA? No comment on Bush then.
Had an abortion or where even pregnant? Well, tough luck.
Married a same sex partner? Jesus, you can't comment on anything, can you?

BackFire
Have you ever run the USA?
Had an abortion or where even pregnant?
Married a same sex partner?

Yes

Yes

And Yes

Bardock42
Yes

Yes

And Yes Dick in your butt? Oh right...talking to the wrong one here.

BackFire
Quiet down, power bottom.

The Black Ghost
This is dead.

Bardock42
Quiet down, power bottom.

By the power of Greyskull?

Sick!!!

GGS
You could say that certain members raped this thread.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GGS
You could say that certain members raped this thread.

And the thread should get over it.

office jesus
One person?

Not that big of a deal? Wow. How completely shallow of you.

PiruBlood
long pig = the reason why child molesters get a slap on the wrist.

Victor Von Doom
What does that even mean?

Bardock42
What does that even mean?

I think something like long pig being the reason why child molesters get a slap on the wrist. I am not quite clear on that yet though.

PiruBlood
No I agree that rape is no joking matter I nver said that but you see you started it with me on the Racism thread before and before I posted that post dissing you on one of the threads in video games you dissed me. And this post shows how pathetically immature you are and you are a waste of life that would be better off dead. And I listen to whatever f*ckin band I want you dick suckin piece of shit.

im impossible to kill. and your little boyfriend schether cant help you oh and schether **** you also you sucka ass *****. yea i got a job with my uncle its more than what you got you tity sucking mommas boy. violent 2 gay you aint shit you said what you said and got busted on it. and schether how does it feel to be broke busted and disgusted?

Bardock42
im impossible to kill. and your little boyfriend schether cant help you oh and schether **** you also you sucka ass *****. yea i got a job with my uncle its more than what you got you tity sucking mommas boy. violent 2 gay you aint shit you said what you said and got busted on it. and schether how does it feel to be broke busted and disgusted?

His name is Schecter.

PiruBlood
His name is Schecter.

eh w/e like dr.dre said a ***** is a *****.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>