Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to see Spider-Man change his costume in Spider-Man 4 just to spice it up a little. The costume I'd like to see is his armored costume.

Menetnashté
I'm fine with his current one, but he might do it if the battle calls for such measures, however I'm sure if he does change it it'll be like in spider-man 3, and won't last long.

steverules
I prefer his current one

Yoshi Fanatic
His original costume is okay. He doesn't need anymore.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still want to see his Scarlet Spider costume. Besides the black suit & his armored costume, his Scarlet Spider costume is the best one he's ever worn.

steverules
I have an idea, maybe, his costume gets all torn up and so he goes to a scarlet spider-man look whilst he still tries to fix his original costume

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to see Spider-Man change his costume in Spider-Man 4 just to spice it up a little. The costume I'd like to see is his armored costume.

I didn't realize Parker had Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark type money. There is no need to change Spiderman's costume.

steverules
Well he don't have alot of money but he was still able to make spider-armour in web of spider-man 100...I have the issue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by steverules
Well he don't have alot of money but he was still able to make spider-armour in web of spider-man 100...I have the issue

But how would Raimi possibly explain a new costume for any Spiderman film? There is no cause for that.

steverules
I dunno...I just thought I'd say about the spider-armour since it was being talked about

DOYLEZOMBIE
I really don't think it's time for a costume change.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
But how would Raimi possibly explain a new costume for any Spiderman film? There is no cause for that.

Actually, there could be a good reason. If both Venom & Carnage are in the next film, Spider-Man may find it too challenging to take on both of them without being killed easily so he makes the spider armor costume so that he'll take less damage during the battle. The scarlet spider costume could be used if he decides to go with a new look. I mean, what superhero wouldn't want to change their duds after a while? Or, we could actually see Ben Reilly in a movie.

Arachnid1

He inherits a fraction of Harry's money?

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, as funny as that is (I'm not being sarcastic), that could happen since Peter is/was Harry's best friend.

steverules
Who knows...maybe Harry wrote a will before going into battle to team up with spidey against Sandman and Venom

Swanky-Tuna
Am I the only one that thinks the Scarlet Spider costume looks really dumb? I mean... not that his regular suit isn't a bit goofy looking, but Scarlet Spider is just... sleeveless blue hoodie, why? Is he from New Jersey? When I see it I imagine Bill S. Preston from Bill & Ted in there.

steverules
I actually liked his costume, don't ask me why because I don't know. Heck I even did my own scarlet spider picture for my art exam.

Spiderman_RJ
finnaly someone who also hate scarlet spider suit like me,i found it stupid,but everyone else i know love it.

Yoshi Fanatic
To me, his scarlet spidersuit was weird. It wasn't dumb, just weird.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually, there could be a good reason. If both Venom & Carnage are in the next film, Spider-Man may find it too challenging to take on both of them without being killed easily so he makes the spider armor costume so that he'll take less damage during the battle. The scarlet spider costume could be used if he decides to go with a new look. I mean, what superhero wouldn't want to change their duds after a while? Or, we could actually see Ben Reilly in a movie.

If that were the case then Peter Parker would have done that in Amazing Spiderman #300 or any other nsubsequent issues in which Spiderman beat Venom and Carnage.

He inherits a fraction of Harry's money?

I don't think that happened in the comics.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Am I the only one that thinks the Scarlet Spider costume looks really dumb?

No, it is really dumb

Im one that believes that his classic is the best.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
To me, his scarlet spidersuit was weird. It wasn't dumb, just weird.
I like the red parts, but the blue sleeveless hoodie completely screws it up for me. You gonna go fight crime or hit the gym, Spidey? Maybe run up some museum steps to the Rocky theme song? Want to borrow my sweatpants?

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I like the red parts, but the blue sleeveless hoodie completely screws it up for me. You gonna go fight crime or hit the gym, Spidey? Maybe run up some museum steps to the Rocky theme song? Want to borrow my sweatpants?

Was the blue part of his costume really a sleeveless hoodie? I always thought it was just something to separate the red parts and make it look better, similar to Superman's and Batman's trunks... If it really is a blue hoodie, then I will rethink my opinion on the Scarlet Spider suit...

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, what's with all the hate for the Scarlet Spider-Man costume? That costume kicks ass.

Yoshi Fanatic
It's not that we hate it. Well, I don't hate it. It's just that it could look a little better than it is now.

Arachnid1
I wouldn't mind seeing it for a little. Just a fill in costume that peter ripped the arms of off until he can get his old one sown up.

Still don't want to see a new costume in Spiderman for a while though.

Ultimate Hulk43
It wouldn't have to be a permanent replacement for a film, just for at least a few minutes.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It wouldn't have to be a permanent replacement for a film, just for at least a few minutes.

But what would be the cause for a costume change for Spiderman? Why change his duds? I doubt if Sony will be adding any of the CIVIL WAR aspects to any Spiderman film.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, if he uses the armored Spider-Man costume, that'd be easy to explain. He has to fight both Venom & Carnage but doesn't want to take a lot of damage in the fight so he wears the armored costume until he defeats them which is when he goes back to the regular costume.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I don't think he will be changing his costume for a while.

Ultimate Hulk43
He should at least once for a few minutes.

Yoshi Fanatic
He would have to change his costume only if his original costume gets destroyed...

Ultimate Hulk43
I just want to see his armor costume if he has to go up against a really powerful enemy like Carnage in which he needs a suit that will allow him to take more damage & still be able to fight. That's a perfect reason for him to make & use a new suit for the next film.

Yoshi Fanatic
True, yet there would have to be someone to make that armor for him. I doubt that Spiderman would make his own armor in the movie. Then again, he would probably have some help...

Ultimate Hulk43
He made his own armor in the comics so I'm sure that he'd be able to make his own armor in the film.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I just want to see his armor costume if he has to go up against a really powerful enemy like Carnage in which he needs a suit that will allow him to take more damage & still be able to fight. That's a perfect reason for him to make & use a new suit for the next film.

Did Parker wear armor when he fought Venom or Carnage in any fighbt they had in the comics?

He made his own armor in the comics so I'm sure that he'd be able to make his own armor in the film.

When did this happen? What issue or issues?

spider-carnage
I liked the Scarlet spiders costume. not the one with the blue sleeveless shirt, but the one that carnage took over.
besides carnage is more powerful than venom and spider man combined. so that means venom will have to help spiderman defeat his son for his own safty. just incase carnage would want to kill him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by spider-carnage
I liked the Scarlet spiders costume. not the one with the blue sleeveless shirt, but the one that carnage took over.
besides carnage is more powerful than venom and spider man combined. so that means venom will have to help spiderman defeat his son for his own safty. just incase carnage would want to kill him.

The Scarlet Spider costume was pretty good.

Ultimate Hulk43
Did Parker wear armor when he fought Venom or Carnage in any fighbt they had in the comics?

When did this happen? What issue or issues?

I never said he did but I said he should just to help him out in his battle with Carnage if Carnage is in SM-4. It never happened in the actual comics (at least not to my knowledge).

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I never said he did but I said he should just to help him out in his battle with Carnage if Carnage is in SM-4. It never happened in the actual comics (at least not to my knowledge).

With all the extra spidey suits shown in Spidey 3 there will be no need for an armored Spiderman.

Firelord Ozai
Only one new suit was shown which was the black suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.