Green Lantern Trailer Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox

Grayle
Interesting Idea - Is this for a fan trailer?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nice fan trailer idea.

TricksterPriest

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Best thing about this, is you can set up a Sinestro Corp sequel at the end. So is it just Hal, or will Kyle show up? And will Parallax actually be here, or is that just a cameo?

I'd personally say it's a cameo, though he could be involved if necessary.

No, I wrote this for fun , I dont have the budget nor cg skills to make this. If someone WOULD use it i'd be honored. I'd just like my name to be mentioned is all...

Alfheim
Who they gonna get to play Sinestro? They gonna get some guy and shove mad amounts of bright red make-up on him. I dare them to put Sinestro in this film.

haermm

Supreme being
If they ever did make a green lantern film i wouldn't like to see stupid things like huge baseball bats knocking away meteorites or huge gloves catching planes. If things like that were done it would be writing of as a kids film, potentially a green lantern film could be a huge sci-fi franchise if done right.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Who they gonna get to play Sinestro? They gonna get some guy and shove mad amounts of bright red make-up on him. I dare them to put Sinestro in this film.

haermm

Eh , That Yellow Bastard looked good. No reason Sinestro shouldn't...

Originally posted by Supreme being
If they ever did make a green lantern film i wouldn't like to see stupid things like huge baseball bats knocking away meteorites or huge gloves catching planes. If things like that were done it would be writing of as a kids film, potentially a green lantern film could be a huge sci-fi franchise if done right.

You could prbably have a few things like that just to show how Hal adapts to a ring , while the veterans 'Tsk tsk' at the inneficency.

Grayle
The description about how each GL personally affected and used his ring in GL: Rebirth was exquisite. I'd vote for focusing on usage of the rings in line with that description.

grey fox

Superherovandal
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Best thing about this, is you can set up a Sinestro Corp sequel at the end. So is it just Hal, or will Kyle show up? And will Parallax actually be here, or is that just a cameo? the thing about a sinestro corp sequel is it wouldn't be nearly as powerful without stories such as COIE and Death and Ressurection of Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.