Today in ICT...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpartanII
I hacked the school server. I sent out a message to everyone on the computers including the teachers. I got cocky though, and I got caught. I didn't even get told off though, I think they were too impressed!

The first message said:

Yo ma peeps

The second said:

I rule and you all suck, this server is hacked!

And then I got caught.

Darth Volter
laughing out loud Im gonna try that

_____a
Nice...... i gotta try that

Mišt
We did that back in school, funny as hell cause it came up as a error box, so we typed in 'server down, please reboot' and so on, and people fell for it lol

Darth Volter
laughing

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SpartanII
I hacked the school server. I sent out a message to everyone on the computers including the teachers. I got cocky though, and I got caught. I didn't even get told off though, I think they were too impressed!

The first message said:

Yo ma peeps

The second said:

I rule and you all suck, this server is hacked!

And then I got caught.
That's not hacking mate, that's just sending a message over a lan server... It's not hard to do.

Some guy did it a couple of years ago but stupidly signed his name on the message, resulted in our ICT teacher storming out of the classroom, the guy got banned from going on the computer for the year.

Darth Volter
Damn...

TRH
lol

Röland

SpartanII

chillmeistergen
You seriously think that, that is hacking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.