What if Mary Jane had been shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Would he be more furious about her being shot than he is about Aunt May getting shot?

GGS
Yeah cause he wouldn't be getting any ;S

steverules
How do we know he isn't getting any from Aunt May?

Think about that evil face sick

GGS
You need help my friend lol.

Aint Dr Ock already tapped her old booty anyway.

steverules
I think so...Aunt May did later give birth to a baby octopus, I think her and Ock were gonna get married but Spider-man stopped it from happening

GGS
Originally posted by steverules
I think so...Aunt May did later give birth to a baby octopus, I think her and Ock were gonna get married but Spider-man stopped it from happening

LOL with the stranger things that have happened to Spiderman and Aunt May over the years that is a highly believable scenario Happy Dance

steverules
Indeedbig grin...in reality uncle Ben is actually a banana dressed as a human

GGS
I alway's had my doubts about that Uncle Ben he's a right crafty beggar. I mean what kind of normal person stands there smiling while there being car jacked.

steverules
George Bush shifty

DARKLORDCAEDUS
MJ getting shot.

jawdrop

steverules
I would love to see peters raction if it happened

GGS
Oh well there's always black cat or he could dig up gwen stacey to keep him company.

steverules
Next issue: Spider-man makes out With a corpse and then makes sweet, hot and steamy love to the corpse...of GWEN STACY!

Arachnid1
Next issue: Spider-man makes out With a corpse and then makes sweet, hot and steamy love to the corpse...of GWEN STACY!

He first rips off MJ boobs and keeps them as suveniers.

steverules
After he's dug her out of her grave

Arachnid1
After he's dug her out of her grave

Coincidentally, he sees doc ock digging up Aunt Mays grave. shifty

steverules
I can see it now

OCK: Why are you digging up your wifes grave?
PETER: Why are you digging up my Aunts Grave
OCK: Uhm...scientific experiment *ahem* You?
PETER: Uhm yer...me too *ahem*
OCK: Right then well uhm...I shall be on my way with your Aunt's corpse, good day to you sir.
PETER: Uh yer...good day to you...sir....uhm...wouldn't happe n to have a spare pair of pink had cuffs would you.
OCK: Uhm yes I do, use them to uhm...stop the monkeys escaping from the lab...and nothing else

Arachnid1
I can see it now

OCK: Why are you digging up your wifes grave?
PETER: Why are you digging up my Aunts Grave
OCK: Uhm...scientific experiment *ahem* You?
PETER: Uhm yer...me too *ahem*
OCK: Right then well uhm...I shall be on my way with your Aunt's corpse, good day to you sir.
PETER: Uh yer...good day to you...sir....uhm...wouldn't happe n to have a spare pair of pink had cuffs would you.
OCK: Uhm yes I do, use them to uhm...stop the monkeys escaping from the lab...and nothing else

All of a sudden, when ock opens the car door, peter catches a glimps of Jarvis with no clothes all tied up and handcuffed to the door with ducktape covering his mouth...

steverules
Ock realises Peter has little Timmy in his car asking when Peter was taking him to candy land to give him some of his Jesus juice

Magic_attack
This is such a great thread it should be made twice... by the same person none the less thumbsupdur

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=466892&pagenumber=1

harri
spidey would prob go high and kill everyone!

onthink
Maybe they will try it next time, oh, mj got short.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Magic_attack
This is such a great thread it should be made twice... by the same person none the less thumbsupdur

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=466892&pagenumber=1 WOAH! THIS THREAD MUST BE SO AWESOME!

Good job steve. You kick ass. wink

F_doomed
would be a hell of alot better then the shit marvel calls brand new day.

Neo Darkhalen
BND is a mess, just as it's predecessor OMD was.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
BND is a mess, just as it's predecessor OMD was.

Agreed. sad

doctorstrongbad
MJ is shot? * Calls up Black cat * lol

Magic_attack
This thread finally has its answer. smile

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by F_doomed
would be a hell of alot better then the shit marvel calls brand new day.

seconded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.