Will & Elizabeth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
Does everyone here like sparrabeth?
Does anyone (except me) like willabeth?

... confused

potcfan2003
I'm willabeth all the way!! I made a willabeth thread, but it crashed burned and died a while ago. But I will keep this one alive even if it kills me!!

LoveJackSparrow
I'm a sparrabether all the way and I will help to keep this thread alive too (even if it dose have willabeth in it) I wanna see what the willabethers have to say ;-)

AudioHeart
Same here, I'm a Sparrabether all the way, but it's nice to hear what Willabethers thought of the movie/s and their points of view wink

Sifzensinril
I'm a Sparrabether too, but I hate when Willabethers say "Will+Lizzie", 'cause Lizzie is more Jack's word then Will's

Jaeh_JediPirate
NEUTRAL!

hey, potcfan, the thread is still alive, just posted yesterday. go wake it up.

potcfan2003
kk

Jaeh_JediPirate
let's keep it alive. I like willabeth too....

nuetral shipper. yay!

miss_swann
So did you guys stay after the credits?

Sifzensinril
yes, I did
she looked beautiful there

tee_pirategirl
Yeah she really did! I'm a Sparrabeth fan too but I'm open to talking about WE!! We'll keep the thread alive...as long as there's no bashing.

miss_swann
bashing...? >.> <.< >.<?

Hambah
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I'm a Sparrabeth fan too but I'm open to talking about WE!! We'll keep the thread alive...as long as there's no bashing.

Same here. I'm 100% Sparrabeth, but I'm totally open about the other side. And I'm anti-bashing.

miss_swann
Yes, although I do join in if there is already a conflict going and I cried when Elizabeth kissed Jack.

My two year old sister recently decided Jack and Elizabeth got married (she acted it out with MY playmobil, not that I still have any >.> <.&ltwink I told her it was a sin. (besides the fact she isn't allowed in my room. And i'm an irrisponsible big sister that let her watch dmc. shh!)

Ditte3
Sparrabeth fan too.But i1m interested in discussing the movie

Mrs Fish
I like both! big grin
I'm all for Sparrabeth, but I do think Will&Elizabeth are made for each other...
I think the idea of Elizabeth and Jack being together is interesting. Love the curiosity scene, and on the beach in CotBP.
But I do think that W&E was intended for each other since the day they met, from when she said: "I'm watching over you Will".

IheartPocky
Will makes the relationship flat and boring but Lizzie/Keira makes up for it.

miss_swann
No, the thing is it reminds me slightly of stalkerness in AWE until the end.

Will seems desperate for her. And she's like OK I like you and everything but you know I'm not that desperate anymore.

Although I was really happy it was willabeth at the end! smile

PirateDiva
Im Hardcore Sparrabether!!!

but i've learned to tolerate Will and Liz!! I STILL want my DELETED SPARRABETH SCENES THOUGH!!! THEY BETTER BE ON THE DVD!!!! lol

Ditte3
yes

miss_swann
There were supposed to be sparrabeth scenes?!?! disgust

IheartPocky
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Im Hardcore Sparrabether!!!

but i've learned to tolerate Will and Liz!! I STILL want my DELETED SPARRABETH SCENES THOUGH!!! THEY BETTER BE ON THE DVD!!!! lol

Aye! Me too..

miss_swann
What scenes! How do you know they exist! no I won't believe it until I see the DVD

potcfan2003
Sparrabeth makes me wanna puke, so I won't even watch the deleted scenes!!!

miss_swann
I'll watch them but they will depress me so i'll need to watch willabeth, but the best willabeth in AWE depresss me to!

potcfan2003
My friends and I couldn't stop crying when we saw that movie!! Our experience

Will is stabbed- We all scream and start crying

Will dies- Some one says he's dead sadly, and we cry harder

Will comes up on the FD- We all scream and spazz out, and then cry for joy while yelling DIE BECKETT DIE!!!

beckett dies- We are still crying from previous scene and then start cheering as the ship explodes

Will and Liz on beach- I was crying, but my friends were all "EWWWW HE"S MAKING OUT WITH HER LEG!!!

Will leaves Liz- Everyone starts crying again bc we are sad

Movie ends- My friend starts yelling I HATE JACK HE"S SOO STUPID!!! WHY DIDN"T HE STAB THE HEART BEFORE WILL WAS STABBED!!! I am still crying

After credits- " hey who turned the sound off in the car?!? " I HATE JACK!! " YAY BECKETT DIED!!" I wonder if they'll be anopther movie?"

miss_swann
I went with my brother!!!!!!!!!! sad how depressing is that!

I appartly sat tranfixed like a baby watching someone play peek-a-boo and looked as if the world had ended when Will was stabbed and I cried all the way through him making out with her leg (later realised how ewww! it was.) Then missing most of the innuendo as usually asked "How does she have a child?" after the credits. Without realising they'd done more that just make out with legs! grrr!

Mrs Fish
Usually things (in movies)that are sad makes me cry...
But this time I had two really loud, giggly, childish girls(who had seen it before), who kept saying over and over; -Have they changed the ending? No I don't think so! Do you think they changed it?! No, no! OH NO!

REALLY ANNOYING! mad

I'm seeing it again tonight, to look for more details I missed last time...

Though I looking forward to deleted sparrabeth scenes, if there are any!

miss_swann
The mention of such scenes make me wonder, were they in the storyline with the wedding? because if they were then it's a rather random yet amazing ending!

ilovejack92
i'm willabeth all the way...i mean, sure, that kiss at the end of the second movie was pretty sexy, but jack and elizabeth just weren't meant to be together (i was meant to be with jack...lol) anyway, yeah after the credits, she looked so gorgeous, and will looks really hot as a pirate with the bandanna and everything...

Hambah
This is NOTTT Will bashing:
I saw this avatar on iconator.com and thought it was funny.
Will & his dad making weird faces. Along with some writing.
I thought it was cute.

Ditte3
Sweet

miss_swann
Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.