YAY the maybe 4th movie :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

likejacksparrow
okay i read this article that said their possiably will be a 4th one and that if there is it will be incredible, eek makes me exticted, there has to be a 4th movie,
there just has to be because the left jack sparrow on a boat heading to the fountain of youth, plus they should the map and everything, and um elizabeth and will did something on the island just what they did idk i have watched worlds end, many times, and just watching over n over you figure out more things big grin
i seriously for some reason thinkn will and elizabeth are going to have a baby, LOL
hehe

ttyl, rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing smile stick out tongue

Lilimimi
As I can see, you didn't stay after the credits, did you ?
I don't want to spoil you but... the scene after the credits is called "10 years later", so your last idea was not all wrong... ^^

And yes, there will be a fourth film which will be called "Dead men tell no tales".

potcfan2003
how do u know that?!? I want to know!!! Awesome name!! YAY!! WOOHOO!! PARTY!! YEAHH!!! I AM SO HYPER AND EXITED ABOUT A FOURTH FILM TAHT I"M GONNA JUMP AROUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT NOW!!! YAY@!! WOOHOO!!! GO POTC!!!!YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO
OOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

ok, I'm glad I got taht out of my system...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Lilimimi
As I can see, you didn't stay after the credits, did you ?
I don't want to spoil you but... the scene after the credits is called "10 years later", so your last idea was not all wrong... ^^

And yes, there will be a fourth film which will be called "Dead men tell no tales". You sure you didn't just take that from the POTC online game? stick out tongue

potcfan2003
isn't that wat somweone says rght before they show Jack's nose on AWE? was anyone as weirded out by a giant nose on the corner of the screen the first time they saw it as I was?

Sifzensinril
I started to laugh laughing

miss_swann
Originally posted by potcfan2003
how do u know that?!? I want to know!!! Awesome name!! YAY!! WOOHOO!! PARTY!! YEAHH!!! I AM SO HYPER AND EXITED ABOUT A FOURTH FILM TAHT I"M GONNA JUMP AROUND LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT NOW!!! YAY@!! WOOHOO!!! GO POTC!!!!YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO
OOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

ok, I'm glad I got taht out of my system...

I say what she said.

(wow that saved my lazy fingers!)

likejacksparrow
omg. i should have stayed. okay i will go watch it for the 5th time..
lol & i never stayed.hmm what a SHAME.
oh my goodness happyness 4th maybe 5tj movie!
WIPOEE..
hehe

LoveJackSparrow
hmm, a 5th i dont know it all depends on how good the script is on the 4rth movie, and one thing if the 5th dosnt have johnny depp i wont go......wel i dont know maybe i would but i just have to see how good the trailer is......thats what gets everyo body the bloody trailer but the 3rd movie didnt seem as good as the actual thing......so i dont know...

potcfan2003
If the 4th movie didn't have Johnny Depp in it, I'd lke it even better!!

miss_swann
But jack sparrow! The walk! The run(ning away!)

But I don't want any more serious sparrabeth, harmless flirting from Jack is Ok but not from elizabeth because of will!

potcfan2003
I know, I would miss jack too... But I don't like johnny Depp taht much...

IheartPocky
Originally posted by potcfan2003
If the 4th movie didn't have Johnny Depp in it, I'd lke it even better!!

You're rubbing me the wrong way, missy!!!!!

But.. it's fine.. *controls self*

I'm half happy that orlando won't be in it but still, it's still not the same even if you're missing one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.